Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC (6132 Views)

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by MrColdsweat: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2021
slimghost:
These are the retards I am supposed to share Biafra with. I think I am better off in Buhari’s Nigeria.
Ndi ala!

You're the onye ara for easily believing a story without verification.

If oyiboupdate tell you say him fucck your mama, you go quickly believe am.

Aturu.
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by donyfrank: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2021
STUPID POST.
I wonder all those that believe these trashes.
Some people would bring out old and none functional items, burn it at the middle of deserted road and start posting rubbish.
Can we see the owners of this cars/ items.
Can't you show us people watching.
And people swallow this, hook and sinker
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by odysey: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ipob had threatened this
True and if they did it then they have errored but I know this government and what they are capable of therein lies the issue
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by minasi4841: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I think you are the mumu here because every right thinking person should know that Kanunta is not IPOB deputy leader neither is he the head of DOS.

Mumu!

No you're the mumu and the real Saboteur.
Was it not DOS that accused Kanunta of selling Nnamdi Kanu to the Nigerian government on live radio.
All because he wants to paint IPOB bad against Kanu family.
When Director comes out, he will know his enemies. Church rats like u
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by alphaNomega: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
And how does the video proof it’s IPOB that killed them. If Nigerian Army can deny they didn’t set a foot in Leki Toll gate that night let alone own up to killing anyone!

Then I can confidently believe the government under Buhari is capable of doing anything to remain in power. And that includes killing these people.

Come to the south east, people are at home because they are afraid and trust me it’s not because of IPOB but the demons paid by the government to inflict harm and destroy properties then blame it on IPOB just as they did to the endsars protesters. I rest my case!
You've said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address / Group Canvasses For Yoruba Autonomy / 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.