Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS (25032 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo / 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS by bizzibodi(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2021
This is what we ordinary Nigerian with God giving common sense has been saying since that but are in Zamfara,Katsina, Kaduna,Niger & plateau.
Re: Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS by Zagee: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2021
DSS the informant, so now what, we should carry m-17s and engage them angry
Re: Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS by paltielx: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2021
They want to kill those Christians in the name of Boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS by orlaglobal234: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Why not relocated to northern Kaduna Because the chief commander of terrorist Mr Muhammadu Buhari, Hell Rufai and Isa Pantami are the chiefs master planner of the relocation in order to wipe out good people of southern Kaduna and after they succeed there Jos platue state will be their next target before gradually move to Nasarawa, you guys should watch and see
Re: Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS by Elbinawi: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
A brother sent me an Internal Memo of the Nigerian Security & Civil Defense (NSCD) on the presence of #BokoHaram terrorists in Southern Kaduna.

Before now thousands of innocent civilians have been slaughtered in Southern Kaduna. I have being on this campaign for long but since that region is predominantly Christians, those in power have deliberately refused to act.

Just yesterday I saw graphic #Photos of 13 men, women and children slaughtered in Southern Kaduna by these murderous terrorists parading as "Muslims".

It is our hope that with the latest security report those in power will act to save the lives and properties of innocent and defenseless Nigerians in Southern Kaduna.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS by Charly68: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wherever they are hiding ,the hunters of heaven shall hunt them down in Jesus name ..no peace for the wicked.. they have murdered sleep and surely they shall pay with their lives
Re: Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS by ItsTutsi(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol. You don't have any prove and evidence to back ur allegations

All these are fabricated Bullshit!
Elbinawi:
A brother sent me an Internal Memo of the Nigerian Security & Civil Defense (NSCD) on the presence of #BokoHaram terrorists in Southern Kaduna.

Before now thousands of innocent civilians have been slaughtered in Southern Kaduna. I have being on this campaign for long but since that region is predominantly Christians, those in power have deliberately refused to act.

Just yesterday I saw graphic #Photos of 13 men, women and children slaughtered in Southern Kaduna by these murderous terrorists parading as "Muslims".

It is our hope that with the latest security report those in power will act to save the lives and properties of innocent and defenseless Nigerians in Southern Kaduna.

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff / Nigerian Governors Demand Inclusion In Recovered Loots’ Sharing / Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.