Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) (60116 Views)

Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Kdon2: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:
grin grin

For those suffering urchins with hunger finishing their brothers up north yet wailing about our decision to sit at home, come and see what the holidays means in our land.

Igbo amaka,

Richmond500
Udele1
Myright

They are hungry over there my brother, invite them come chop now you go see them rush carry their babiyallah plate for hand to come eat. Stewpid wretched people.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Bornboy4: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
So long as it's no human flesh.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Kdon2: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
loveth360:
But we yoruba and hausafulani are in West and north crying for Easterners over the sit at home.

Nairaland mods won't push this type of thread to front page.

Keep quiet! No they mention Yoruba. Who told you Yoruba are complaining.? Our approach may differ but we all want the same thing.... Freedom
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by chrismastre5(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
wirinet:

First of all I don't eat Abacha and Kanda, I sometimes drink beer, but I am a wine person. I love wine especially red wine.

Secondly, Onitsha is not a place I would like to visit, just like I would never visit Borno. Me i no get liver to face terrorists. I prefer intellectual violence than physical violence. I will never go beyond Asaba for now.
I have a cousin working in the East he is based in Asaba, but operates from Enugu. I spoke to him about 1hr ago and he tells me people were afraid to go out yesterday and today because of IPOB's order. So he will be resuming work tomorrow at Enugu.

Thirdly, I love igbo people, and my wife is igbo. I know they have genuine grievances but I hate IPOB and they way they go about their agitations. You can't get any political capital by antagonizing and insulting everybody up and down. Without allies no body can will a political or physical battle. I had always advocated for southern unity to face our real enemy - the northern political oligarchy led by the Fulanis.

if you hate ipob, you hate igbos don't deceive yourself and don't get it twisted. your wife doesn't have knowledge of that fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
If person come pour that communal food weh dem donate N1500 each to cook ground nko?
Your hatred is Second to none
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
If person come pour that communal food weh dem donate N1500 each to cook ground nko?

Na laidat em face go be
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
loveth360:
We will look into it in the next Eke market daygrin grin

Hahah.

You like Nollywood yowaa
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by famzynet: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Correct yard. Na this type yard I dey like to live in. Enjoyment . Check the unity,check the enjoyment. Igbo amaka!
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
wirinet:

First of all I don't eat Abacha and Kanda, I sometimes drink beer, but I am a wine person. I love wine especially red wine.

Secondly, Onitsha is not a place I would like to visit, just like I would never visit Borno. Me i no get liver to face terrorists. I prefer intellectual violence than physical violence. I will never go beyond Asaba for now.
I have a cousin working in the East he is based in Asaba, but operates from Enugu. I spoke to him about 1hr ago and he tells me people were afraid to go out yesterday and today because of IPOB's order. So he will be resuming work tomorrow at Enugu.

Thirdly, I love igbo people, and my wife is igbo. I know they have genuine grievances but I hate IPOB and they way they go about their agitations. You can't get any political capital by antagonizing and insulting everybody up and down. Without allies no body can will a political or physical battle. I had always advocated for southern unity to face our real enemy - the northern political oligarchy led by the Fulanis.

Guess who keeps involving the north and working against the southern unity??
Tell me who are against the Oduduwa Republic?? (They are also fighting against their own Republic, just to please the same enemies)
I mean, Tell me something..
During the EndSARS protests, I guess you knew the Stand of the IPOB??
This other new country in the west, are you aware that IPOB is also in support of it??
They even had a joint ODUDUWA/IPOB Solidarity march.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:
grin grin

For those suffering urchins with hunger finishing their brothers up north yet wailing about our decision to sit at home, come and see what the holidays means in our land.

Igbo amaka,

Richmond500
Udele1
Myright
Gloating over another person’s food? Because na everybody for East done eat belle full? People like you have nothing, just to hide under the Igbo rhetoric? Na communism you hope to practice in Biafra?
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Jamestown123: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
loveth360:
We Igbos really need days to enjoy our self,we dey suffer toomuch for Nigeria.

Xmas holidays is not enough.
Says someone who doesn't have a single business or job in the east. Because I'm sure if you have any business in the east you won be talking about holiday. 80% ibo business people don't even want Sunday to come self, because they will loose money, then you think about loosing another money on Sunday again, check yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Sambai65(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Forget about stay at home, one thing i love about igbo is hustle ,enjoy small and then continue hustle
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by AnanseK(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:
grin grin
Igbo amaka,
Richmond500
Udele1
Myright

The northerners make shoes and bags with the Gbomo you consider a delicacy. Even the poorest people in the north don’t eat animal hides and skin.

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jamestown123:
Says someone who doesn't have a single business or job in the east. Because I'm sure if you have any business in the east you won be talking about holiday. 80% ibo business people don't even want Sunday to come self, because they will loose money, then you think about loosing another money on Sunday again, check yourself.
You are correct, that loveth360 must be Jobless all year round. Someone who is happy to have an excuse to stay @ home must be Jobless, or a civil servant?
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by kingsceedon(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
wirinet:

Who dash you igbo wife, dey there dey console yourself, igbo wife kee you there, dirty tribe

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by nonhuman(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
so what shows they are celebrating S@H?

BTW, I see jobless bet9ja addict, and okada drivers, the compound even get 2 okadas, I though ev'ry one in Onitsha is a billionaire? grin
aboki does that motorbike look like okada to you?
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Jamestown123: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You are correct, that loveth360 must be Jobless all year round. Someone who is happy to have an excuse to stay @ home must be Jobless, or a civil servant?
I'm feeling she's jobless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by loveth360(f): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jamestown123:
See black man reasoning.

If you like work for 365 days in a year,if you are to be poor you must be poor,highest you will get is dying before your time because of toomuch stress.

Yes i got business in East,so Tomorrow profits will be triple.

You won't understand because you don't have any business in East.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by loveth360(f): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jamestown123:
I'm feeling she's jobless
Am jobless can you do give away 50k for me.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by kingsceedon(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
kestolove95:
And u expect ndi dot people to have sense

Old fool cargo
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Jamestown123: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
loveth360:
See black man reasoning.

If you like work for 365 days in a year,if you are to be poor you must be poor,highest you will get is dying before your time because of toomuch stress.

Yes i got business in East,so Tomorrow profits will be triple.

You won't understand because you don't have any business in East.
lol, you are just talking to massage your ego. I'm putting it to you right now, that you don't have any business in the east, because if you do, you won't be reasoning like someone who doesn't have sense. And besides we don't have 365 working days, and you don't even have to be present to oversee your business everyday.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by FakeUnity: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:

BTW, I see jobless bet9ja addict, and okada drivers, the compound even get 2 okadas, I though ev'ry one in Onitsha is a billionaire? grin

Mugu, can't you see how healthy and hefty they all look?
Does anyone there look hungry like your skinny family members hustling for relief materials in IDP camps? grin
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by FakeUnity: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:

Mugu, can't you see how healthy and hefty they all look? Those are proper Igbos like me. Fresh and kajard! grin

Does anyone there look hungry like your skinny family members hustling for relief materials in IDP camps scattered all over abokey region? grin

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by loveth360(f): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jamestown123:
lol, you are just talking to massage your ego. I'm putting it to you right now, that you don't have any business in the east, because if you do, you won't be reasoning like someone who doesn't have sense. And besides we don't have 365 working days, and you don't even have to be present to oversee your business everyday.
We are not here to brag,Tomorrow is business day,go out hustle and make money.

If they declare sit at home,stay at home.
If you don't want to stay at home,you are free to go to work.

But don't cry if Nigeria force use you for experiment to drive their propaganda,or if attack by hoodlums that takes advantage of how roads are lonely.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:

Mugu, can't you see how healthy and hefty they all look? Those are proper Igbos like me. Fresh and kajard! grin

Does anyone there look hungry like your skinny family members hustling for relief materials in IDP camps scattered all over abokey region? grin

wait, is that how u look in real life? grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by FakeUnity: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
wait, is that how u look in real life? grin grin grin

Put up your ugly pro-abookey picture make we compare am with these fine Igbo men and women if dem born you well. grin grin
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Roma10: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
After eating the ladies will be like grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by FakeUnity: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
chrismastre5:
if you hate ipob, you hate igbos don't deceive yourself and don't get it twisted. your wife doesn't have knowledge of that fact

That mugu called wirinet doesn't know I've read all his anti-Igbo haterade littered posts even before IPOB became prominent. Hopeless mongols deceiving themselves with 'I don't hate Igbo just IPOB', go and read their 2010-2014 posts on NL and see the buffoons pouring expletives on Igbos.

The cretin think everyone suffer collective amnesia like the generality of dull nigerians who forgot how they suffered under buhari in the 1980s and still went ahead to vote the dumb dullard with zero idea of how to lead a multi-ethnic country. grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
loveth360:
Am jobless can you do give away 50k for me.
Akuna Matata, be waiting.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by deherdsman: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared On Facebook By MR. JOHN IKWUANUSI , With Caption ...

Nnamdi Kanu....
A sure holiday plug.
About today here in Onitsha.

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA
Oooo who do una this thing? Haba!!! Those of you ranting here North this North that is this an achievement or what?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/john.ikwuanusi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] / Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.