Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) (60044 Views)

Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by gbishman: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
What a people.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Chai all these our wailing is not working on this IBO people o

How can they be chooping meat in this our mbrooda mama mmadu buyari regime

Kai walahhi shegge grin
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

Northerners right now grin
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by wirinet(m): 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:

That mugu called wirinet doesn't know I've read all his anti-Igbo haterade littered posts even before IPOB became prominent. Hopeless mongols deceiving themselves with 'I don't hate Igbo just IPOB', go and read their 2010-2014 posts on NL and see the buffoons pouring expletives on Igbos.

The cretin think everyone suffer collective amnesia like the generality of dull nigerians who forgot how they suffered under buhari in the 1980s and still went ahead to vote the dumb dullard with zero idea of how to lead a multi-ethnic country. grin

Do us a favour and quote one explitive, just one explitive I poured on igbos.

You are projecting your negative emotions on others, and so you see everyone hating you when it's you hating everyone instead.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by kamalbob(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared On Facebook By MR. JOHN IKWUANUSI , With Caption ...

Nnamdi Kanu....
A sure holiday plug.
About today here in Onitsha.

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://www.facebook.com/john.ikwuanusi

Abeg mek una sit at home forever o, we don't want to even see you in the streets again. Now as you dey indoors the country dey peaceful. Abeg o stay
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Forcing people to sit at home and destroying the economy of Igbo Land, it is well o.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Marpol2021(m): 5:12am On Sep 15, 2021
Lazy Biafra youth
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2021
Use zoning to share that food oooo
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Stupid people jeopardising their future and that of their children, eating away on an idle get together is to show u the gross stupidity of this senseless onitsha traders..
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2021
mrvitalis:
Does those face look like people who are complaining or bring forced to sit at home ?

Known Igbo haters would come here n be complaining about sit at home

Some live in a mansion here in Lagos

Others live in a duplex here in Lagos

Me and others Live in a flat here in Lagos

Others live in self contain apartments in Lagos

While others In this Lagos live in single room apartments ... some shared apartments

In this same Lagos some live inside face me I face you and others live in uncompleted buildings

Some under bridges.

If you understand the synopsis above then kudos if you don’t then continue cos ignorance is bliss.

Now for the kicker...Every Monday can these same set of guys kindly update us with new pics of them “flexing” the “sit at home”?

In Phyno’s voice ...When your eyes go clear o.. telli person , Dem no dey telli person eh lol
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by PIMPAR: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2021
LZAA:

Especially PIMPAR and the dead vulture griller grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead Monogamy
IPoB are terrorists
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by v2: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2021
After drinking all this beer the VAT will be shared with those destroying beer
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared On Facebook By MR. JOHN IKWUANUSI , With Caption ...

Nnamdi Kanu....
A sure holiday plug.
About today here in Onitsha.

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://www.facebook.com/john.ikwuanusi

I so love the Igbos kiss kiss
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by mkpurumma090(f): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2021
I love this peaceful yard o smiley
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Anataoku(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2021
richmond500:
so what shows they are celebrating S@H?

BTW, I see jobless bet9ja addict, and okada drivers, the compound even get 2 okadas, I though ev'ry one in Onitsha is a billionaire? grin

My brother the more you look the less you see. For your notice, the billionaires in Onitsha use Okada as means of ‘MGBAPU’
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Igbo pple too like enjoyment. Lol...
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
That pepper soup can anyone sit at home
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Liposure: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
FashionCookie:
Igbo pple too like enjoyment. Lol...
Nri bu ndu
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by pedenaca: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cetoji:
I love the abacha

I'm personally giving out loan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APLLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 09022611124
He will request for your details including your ID card and Nairaland password, and then use them to scam people.
He doesn't have any loan to give.

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by baloney: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Very well, may the God of pepper soup, provide pepper soup for this side, also...
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Liposure:
Nri bu ndu
Oya "comma" interpret...lol
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by dasparrow: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bon appetite! I love what am seeing. Enjoy your meal people! We only have one life to live.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Liposure: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
FashionCookie:

Oya "comma" interpret...lol
food is life. IPOB can go 2 hell
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Liposure:
food is life. IPOB can go 2 hell
Ok ooo...
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Liposure: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
FashionCookie:
Ok ooo...
idem mfo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.