Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ecommerce Website For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecommerce Website For You (154 Views)

With Just 50k, You Own Ecommerce Website / All You Need To Know To Start Your Money Making Ecommerce Website (dropshipping) / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecommerce Website For You by Tonieokey(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Let's make a deal because I have some time on my hands now.

I'm looking for business owners who need an online store (ecommerce website) For their business.

For 100k, you'll get the following

1. A fully developed and functional ecommerce website

2 Fully integrated to Paystack and allows direct bank transfers

3 up to 20 products uploaded by Me

4 A video guide on how to upload products and manage the website

5 Five custom email addresses

6 The website will be hosted on a foreign server to ensure speed and high performance

7 The website will be secure �

8 Your website submitted to Google to make it visible online.

9. Your own Cpanel, not shared with anyone.

10. Fully responsive on mobile phones

Believe me, you won't get this anywhere else.

This offer lasts till the end of September and I'm looking for a small number of persons to work with.

Click on the link below to send me a message

https:///message/ZCTNZGI6WASTO1

(1) (Reply)

Business / The Reason People Get Scammed Online Steadily / Several Units Of 30 Tons Of Dump Truck Needed Now!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.