Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

What I Intend To Do About My Situation. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Intend To Do About My Situation. (656 Views)

Whose Name Should I Put On Papers Of The Car I Intend Buying For My Married Sis? / How Can Make My Parent Understand My Situation. / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Intend To Do About My Situation. by LhasaAsp: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
I don't have money for this but I wish I can get help across, It won't be easy but I think speaking up is the solution.

I prepared a business plan.
This would help in a long way as regards my previous thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/7479445/christmas-period-no-food-no
Well, I have thought seriously as a young guy who needs to start up something after school.
These are my plans.
A barbeque, Shawarma grilled joint( not just on the streets bit in thriving and strategic positions. My location is in Uyo, due to the lifestyle I have seen its mostly about entertainment and enjoyment in the nightlife.
From my own strategic POV. I would source for areas(hotels, bars, clubs) that are in their construction stage and meet with the business manager or owner or contractor about my plan to handle that aspect in the place. It won't be easy to get in a club that has already been built so we locate those that are in construction stage.
From my observations:
I observed businesses like this thrive more, looking at the cost of fish for grilled fish -3.5k -4k (normal time) and 8-9k (club time) to be sold and in comparison to what you buy at the river. Lets say 30k worth of fish is over 20 fishes.
20k * 3.5k= 70k( least price est)
Other condiments are at a min. Of 6-7k.
Market Demand is high so consumption of fishes and sales would be high. At long run turnover is best. (Other limitations also considered, but with a good capital; profit is ascertained).

Shawarma also has an equal leverage but the price/ profit is minimal though it has high demand.
So I wish you should look into this also. Thank you.

Modified:
Business view in3 months:
There would be high demand, as market moves faster, people tend to also make movement to any new bar,club, hotel to see how good it is.
Re: What I Intend To Do About My Situation. by Foodqueen(f): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Typical Nigerian upcoming business morgue. Before business start una don conclude on amount of sales per day.

After first week and your expectations are not meant, u begin to think of another business.

Add patience and determination to your agenda.

5 Likes

Re: What I Intend To Do About My Situation. by Cutehector(m): 6:03am On Dec 16, 2022
Foodqueen:
Typical Nigerian upcoming business morgue. Before business start una don conclude on amount of sales per day.

After first week and your expectations are not meant, u begin to think of another business.

smart.
Re: What I Intend To Do About My Situation. by LhasaAsp: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Cutehector:
smart.
She's not smart and you aren't either.
smiley
Go back and read where I highlighted the cost of sales per day. I never did that.
Re: What I Intend To Do About My Situation. by LhasaAsp: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2022
Foodqueen:

Can you quote me please where I highlighted the cost of sales I would make Aunty.
And besides is patience and determination meant to be a virtue that should be written down? . thanks for your contribution though.

Go through the post once more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Intend To Do About My Situation. by Cutehector(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2022
LhasaAsp:

She's not smart and you aren't either.
smiley
Go back and read where I highlighted the cost of sales per day. I never did that.
i think you aren't smart enough to know that people are entitled to their opinion. You seem like someone who likes validations and would wail in you sleep if no one agrees with you.

Zero emotional intelligence.

1 Like

Re: What I Intend To Do About My Situation. by LhasaAsp: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Cutehector:
i think you aren't smart enough to know that people are entitled to their opinion. You seem like someone who likes validations and would wail in you sleep if no one agrees with you.

Zero emotional intelligence.

Bro I would appreciate if you would stay on the issue here, and stop all these hogwash.
I don't seek validations man.
I opposed what she opined, she said in quote "Typical Nigerian already counting their sales per day bla bla bla.."
In my write up, I never did that.
Didn't estimate my sales for a day.
That's what I came to address.
Re: What I Intend To Do About My Situation. by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2022
LhasaAsp:

Bro I would appreciate if you would stay on the issue here, and stop all these hogwash.
I don't seek validations man.
I opposed what she opined, she said in quote "Typical Nigerian already counting their sales per day bla bla bla.."
In my write up, I never did that.
Didn't estimate my sales for a day.
That's what I came to address.
you still wailing.

2 Likes

Re: What I Intend To Do About My Situation. by LhasaAsp: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2022
Cutehector:
you still wailing.

Wow just wow all these reply cos I said you're not smart.
Just wow
Have a Good morning bro...

(1) (Reply)

Pristine Condition 6x6 Solid Mattress For Sale 80k / Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal? / What Kind Of A Woman Would You Like To Date And Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.