Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Dear Negro Where Is Your God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Negro Where Is Your God? (923 Views)

Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look / How Great Is Your God? / Famous Atheists On The Negro Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dear Negro, where is your God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by kestolove95(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
They took our God and gave us theirs and even label ours the "devil"..

5 Likes

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
kestolove95:
They took our God and gave us theirs and even label ours the "devil"..

They actually stole everything they know about religion from Africa and then after conquering us, they sold or forced upon us, their fake, whitewashed version.

All the great kingdoms we read about in the Hebrew scriptures are of black people. White history began in 700BC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Deo1986(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
I am a catholic
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Deo1986:
I am a catholic

Okay, I'd rather you identify as the seed of Yakubi/ Jacob because no catholic, Jehovah's witness, pentecostal, Muslim etc will enter the heavenly City.

It's for the 12 tribes of Isaele (Israel).

Revelation 21:10-12
[10]And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
[11]Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
[12]And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Deo1986(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
donnie:

Okay, I'd rather you identify as the seed of Yakubi/ Jacob because no catholic, Jehovah's witness, pentecostal, Muslim etc will enter the heavenly City.

It's for the 12 tribes of Isaele (Israel).

Revelation 21:10-12
[10]And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
[11]Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
[12]And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Oh, i thought you were tryna promote african religion?

1 Like

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Deo1986:

The bible is 100% Indigenous African history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by sonmvayina(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
donnie:

Stop deluding yourself.

You just read one small thing in a book and run away with it. What do you think you have found

The Torah was written by the jews. The jews are not black like us. The only conclusion you can infer is tthat Judaism is almost like our African traditional religion. They don't have to steal anything. Or better still they all originated from the same source
.which is Babylon...

1 Like

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Nwchkwgz: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

Stop deluding yourself.

You just read one small thing in a book and run away with it. What do you think you have found

The Torah was written by the jews. The jews are not black like us. The only conclusion you can infer is tthat Judaism is almost like our African traditional religion. They don't have to steal anything. Or better still they all originated from the same source
.which is Babylon...
I remember when the ooni of ife said
People always say the Igbos come from the Jews but it is the other way round
No go let white man whine you bros
African is the birth place of spirituality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Nwchkwgz: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Deo1986:
There is no heavenly city chief
No Dey put fear for this people mind
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by sonmvayina(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nwchkwgz:

I remember when the ooni of ife said
People always say the Igbos come from the Jews but it is the other way round

It is still debatable...but I am leaning towards babylonian myths about the Anunnaki..looks to proceed Egyptian.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

Stop deluding yourself.

[s]The Torah was written by the jews. The jews are not black like us. The only conclusion you can infer is tthat Judaism is almost like our African traditional religion. They don't have to steal anything. Or better still they all originated from the same source
.which is Babylon...[/s]

Look just sharrrap. The Torah was written by Yahunde (Yahudeen), and these are Bantus, not your yeye Jews.
I know it is paining you because you have already put so much into learning a fake language and fake customs from impostors posing as the people of the book. Now you fight to continue such foolishness.

The Most High never gave us his people (Bantus/negroes) Judaism. He gave us commandments, laws and statutes. Judaism, together with Christianity, Islam etc are all rooted in Babylonian (African/Kushite) pagan worship. That's not the spirituality YAH gave us his people in the Torah which you metioned but do not know is a Bantu word meaning speech/counsel.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nwchkwgz:

There is no heavenly city chief
No Dey put fear for this people mind

There is... grin
But it's not what you're thinking.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by sonmvayina(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
donnie:

Look just sharrrap. The Torah was written by Yahunde (Yahudeen), and these are Bantus, not your yeye Jews.
I know it is paining you because you have already put so much into learning a fake language and fake customs from impostors posing as the people of the book. Now you fight to continue such foolishness.

The Most High never gave us his people (Bantus/negroes) Judaism. He gave us commandments, laws and statutes. Judaism, together with Christianity, Islam etc are all rooted in Babylonian (African/Kushite) pagan worship. That's not the spirituality YAH gave us his people in the Torah which you metioned but do not know is a Bantu word meaning speech/counsel.

You are just a maroon.

Judaism was created by Ezra when they came out of the babylonian exile. He wrote the Torah...stop being mislead by dickheads..you might just become one..

1 Like

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

It is still debatable...but I am leaning towards babylonian myths about the Anunnaki..looks to proceed Egyptian.

It does precede Egypt, and as far back as the Sumerian civilization which held sway in West Africa and not in the middle East as your liar white friends teach. But what does this have to do with the thread or even Nwchkwgz's post
Nwchkwgz:

GBAM
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

You are just a maroon.

Judaism was created by Ezra when they came out of the babylonian exile. He wrote the Torah...stop being mislead by dickheads..you might just become one..

Please save your stupid history. He didn't write but was asked to bring or assemble the various writings of the Torah. YAH never gave us Judaism, but men who were already backslidden and into pagan customs and traditions created Judaism with the babylonian talmud.
These are the people our black Bantu MESSIAH addressed when he said...
Matthew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by bobestman(m): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

Stop deluding yourself.

.which is Babylon...

My friend, Judaism, Christianity, Islam were all created by Men. Separate yourself from them. It's time to seek the ancient path. Everything in your Bible is all about Afraka
The image is an Ifa/Afa reading not my idea.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Nwchkwgz: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2021
donnie:

There is... grin
But it's not what you're thinking.
Well maybe
I just feel that we all are different energies we can’t be destroyed
But when the physical bodies of bad energies are destroyed instead of going to the unseen world their spirits are stuck here in the physical what people call evil spirits
Tell me about the Sumerian civilization in west Africa
I always had that feeling too
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Deo1986(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2021
donnie:

Truth! Thats why i'm a catholic!
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2021
Deo1986:
Truth! Thats why i'm a catholic!

I don't get you grin
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Deo1986(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
donnie:

I don't get you grin
What dont you get? The early church fathers who were Africans, took our beliefs, doctrine and gods to the church. Goddess Isis they converted to Mary, Heru to Jesus, and Otem Atum, God. Incense burning, rosary and god eating aka communion. You see, when i awoke, i joined my fathers[kemets] ways. Catholic!
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Deo1986:
What dont you get? The early church fathers who were Africans, took our beliefs, doctrine and gods to the church. Goddess Isis they converted to Mary, Heru to Jesus, and Otem Atum, God. Incense burning, rosary and god eating aka communion. You see, when i awoke, i joined my fathers[kemets] ways. Catholic!

Just forget about the socalled Christian Church fathers. Christianity began as a result of the deviation of the ancient Hebrews from the laws, statutes and commandments YAH gave to our fathers Enoch, Abraham, Yisaak (Isaac), Yakubi (Jacob). These are the ancestors you should look up to, not Khemet. Moshe (Moses) our Bantu ancestor challenged and disgraced the powers of Egypt. Bantus are blood descendant of YAKUBI/JACOB. Our ancestors were once in Egypt and migrated with the Exodus, but they are not indigenous Egyptians. The indigenous Egyptians are the Bejas, Somalians and Nilotics.

Christianity, along with the other world religions, is the height of apostasy... It is the abomination. It is Mystery Babylon the bible speaks of. Christianity was not founded by the Most High YAH. It is not subject to Him and can never be.

Please do not see me as confrontational or trying to force or persuade you. I just do not see any lighter way to put this truth out. I'm enjoying by conversations with you and I you do to.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Standing5(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Is a spirit human flesh? God is spirit.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Standing5:
Is a spirit human flesh? God is spirit.

Abeg save that your preaching because since you were born they trained you with white Jesus. You saw white Jesus films and pictures, read white Jesus books until y'all even try to look and speak like white Jesus. Your had no problem with white Jesus but now, all of a sudden, you remember that Gid is spirit, because I tell you the truth that MESSIAH was a Bantu/negro?

Y'all preach a Christ that lived on this earth and died for sins, yet you pretend as though he wasn't born of a woman and didn't live as a human being in order to cover your white Jesus fraud. The antichrist spirit denies that he came in the flesh.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that YAHUSHA HAMASHIA (Jesus Christ) is come in the flesh is not of YAH (God): and this is that spirit of antimashia (antichrist), whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Hier(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
donnie:
Dear Negro, where is your God?

My God is the one who created heaven and earth and there can only be one creator
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hier:

My God is the one who created heaven and earth and there can only be one creator

Good.

1 Like

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by KnownUnknown: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
donnie:

Just forget about the socalled Christian Church fathers. Christianity began as a result of the deviation of the ancient Hebrews from the laws, statutes and commandments YAH gave to our fathers Enoch, Abraham, Yisaak (Isaac), Yakubi (Jacob). These are the ancestors you should look up to, not Khemet. Moshe (Moses) our Bantu ancestor challenged and disgraced the powers of Egypt. Bantus are blood descendant of YAKUBI/JACOB. Our ancestors were once in Egypt and migrated with the Exodus, but they are not indigenous Egyptians. The indigenous Egyptians are the Bejas, Somalians and Nilotics.

The word Bantu for the language families and its speakers is an artificial term based on the reconstructed Proto-Bantu term for "people" or "humans". It was first introduced (as Bâ-ntu) by Wilhelm Bleek in 1857 or 1858, and popularised in his Comparative Grammar of 1862.[4] The name was coined to represent the word for "people" in loosely reconstructed Proto-Bantu, from the plural noun class prefix *ba- categorizing "people", and the root *ntʊ̀ - "some (entity), any" (e.g. Zulu umuntu "person", abantu "people", into "thing", izinto "things"wink. There is no native term for the peoples who speak Bantu languages, because they are not an ethnic group. People speaking Bantu languages refer to their languages by ethnic endonyms, which did not have an indigenous concept prior to European contact for the larger ethno-linguistic phylum named by 19th century European linguists.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
KnownUnknown:

The word Bantu for the language families and its speakers is an artificial term based on the reconstructed Proto-Bantu term for "people" or "humans". It was first introduced (as Bâ-ntu) by Wilhelm Bleek in 1857 or 1858, and popularised in his Comparative Grammar of 1862.[4] The name was coined to represent the word for "people" in loosely reconstructed Proto-Bantu, from the plural noun class prefix *ba- categorizing "people", and the root *ntʊ̀ - "some (entity), any" (e.g. Zulu umuntu "person", abantu "people", into "thing", izinto "things"wink. There is no native term for the peoples who speak Bantu languages, because they are not an ethnic group. People speaking Bantu languages refer to their languages by ethnic endonyms, which did not have an indigenous concept prior to European contact for the larger ethno-linguistic phylum named by 19th century European linguists.

Artificial because a white man is speaking about something that isn't native to him? Was he also the one responsible for their migrating together at a certain time in history? Just forget about browsing the internet to teach me my native dialect okay? It's annoying... And besides, I'm long past that.

And no, they are not an ethnic group, they are far bigger than what you will call an ethnic group. It a great and mighty nation of people.

donnie:
to us it's from Bana-Beytu meaning children of the house. This is also Hebrew. (Bane meaning Son, Beyt meaning house).

It also Abantu meaning the people, or the Father's people. Aba meaning they/these or Father/master and ntu meaning people. Therefore referring to a special people, the people of YAH, the divine people.

Meat is...
Unam in Ibibio/Efik Nigeria
Inyam in Ejagham Nigeria/Cameroon
Nyama in Swahili
Inyama in Zulu
Inyama in Xhosa SA
KnownUnknown what is meat in Igbo abi Yoruba? Is it the same?

So dey your lane, make I dey my own. You can learn if you're humble, but trust me, you cannot defeat this truth.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Standing5(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
donnie:

Abeg save that your preaching because since you were born they trained you with white Jesus. You saw white Jesus films and pictures, read white Jesus books until y'all even try to look and speak like white Jesus. Your had no problem with white Jesus but now, all of a sudden, you remember that Gid is spirit, because I tell you the truth that MESSIAH was a Bantu/negro?

Y'all preach a Christ that lived on this earth and died for sins, yet you pretend as though he wasn't born of a woman and didn't live as a human being in order to cover your white Jesus fraud. The antichrist spirit denies that he came in the flesh.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that YAHUSHA HAMASHIA (Jesus Christ) is come in the flesh is not of YAH (God): and this is that spirit of antimashia (antichrist), whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The emphasis remains on spirit.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Deo1986(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=donnie post=105848003]

Christianity, along with the other world religions, is the height of apostasy... It is the abomination. It is Mystery Babylon the bible speaks of. Christianity was not founded by the Most High YAH. It is not subject to Him and can never be.

I dont know how far back you went in research, but the Hebraic term, Yah in no ways relates to Africa. Ever heard of, Mizraim, Put and Cush?
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by KnownUnknown: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
donnie:
[size=6pt][/size]
Artificial because a white man is speaking about something that isn't native to him? Was he also the one responsible for their migrating together at a certain time in history? Just forget about browsing the internet to teach me my native dialect okay? It's annoying... And besides, I'm long past that.

Your native dialect. Boy!!
It seems your native dialect depends solely on coopting and corrupting Hebrew words.

Let me complete your earlier post:
Enoch (Enoki), Abraham( Abramoh) , Yisaak (Isaac), Yakubi (Jacob).
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by KnownUnknown: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
to us it's from Bana-Beytu meaning children of the house. This is also Hebrew. (Bane meaning Son, Beyt meaning house).

It also Abantu meaning the people, or the Father's people. Aba meaning they/these or Father/master and ntu meaning people. Therefore referring to a special people, the people of YAH, the divine people.

It’s also from Mobutu, mba, and tutu. Mobutu meaning the world, mba meaning the people, and tutu meaning utmost. Therefore referring to the utmost people of HAY, the divinity of all time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book Of Hosea (this Is Important Too) / Crying After Christmas / The Immoral “christian”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.