Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Dear Negro Where Is Your God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Negro Where Is Your God? (948 Views)

Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look / How Great Is Your God? / Famous Atheists On The Negro Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by KnownUnknown: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
donnie:
[size=6pt][/size]
Artificial because a white man is speaking about something that isn't native to him? Was he also the one responsible for their migrating together at a certain time in history? Just forget about browsing the internet to teach me my native dialect okay? It's annoying... And besides, I'm long past that.

Have you thought about translating the Torah back to its original Bantu language?

1 Like

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Your native dialect. Boy!!
It seems your native dialect depends solely on coopting and corrupting Hebrew words.

Let me complete your earlier post:
Enoch (Enoki), Abraham( Abramoh) , Yisaak (Isaac), Yakubi (Jacob).

Naah you're wrong again. You probably think we're joking here. We see our language in the bible without effort .

-We have people who bear Inok as native name. We also have Chanok or Nkano as you'll find in the Hebrew lexicon for the name Enoch.

- Igbos would refer to Abraham as Abiama. We have Abiam.

- Saak in Ibibio/Efik means laughter. Exactly the same meaning for the Hebrew Yisaak (Isaac).

- Yakubi is a popular Bantu name. In Yala language it means to strive to get something.

The sooner you humble yourself, the better for you.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Have you thought about translating the Torah back to its original Bantu language?

A lot has been currupted, removed and hidden by the enemies of YAH headed by the Roman church. But by the Spirit, we are able to understand and decode the scriptures. Even the Hebrew taught in bible schools and used by the 1948 people is fake. It's a mixture of Bantu langauges with Yiddish, German, latin etc. Original ancient Hebrew is in the Bantu languages. We will get it 100% when MESSIAH returns.

Zephaniah 3:9
[9]For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of YAHUAH, to serve him with one consent.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Deo1986:

No where in Africa? grin
My dear you are just starting on this journey. Let me not destroy the little you have manged to google up. I nor need to use google.

In Idoma langauge of Nigeria, YAH means
to Create or Creator. I will not even go into the more deeper Bantu langauges as far as Kikongo. The Ashantis of Ghana call him YAHUAH. The Akan of Ghana call Him NYAHME. That is the very name he called himself YAH/ YAHUAH.

When you are loosed from the witchcraft of white Jesus, your eyes will open and you will begin to see.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by Deo1986(m): 4:02am On Sep 16, 2021
donnie:

No where in Africa? grin
My dear you are just starting on this journey. Let me not destroy the little you have manged to google up. I nor need to use google.

In Idoma langauge of Nigeria, YAH means
to Create or Creator. I will not even go into the more deeper Bantu langauges as far as Kikongo. The Ashantis of Ghana call him YAHUAH. The Akan of Ghana call Him NYAHME. That is the very name he called himself YAH/ YAHUAH.

When you are loosed from the witchcraft of white Jesus, your eyes will open and you will begin to see.

what about your language, what do you call him? Well, no need to continue this convo, with ya, your brain is addled.

1 Like

Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Deo1986:
what about your language, what do you call him? Well, no need to continue this convo, with ya, your brain is addled.

Are you asking a question or ending the convo? Stop acting confused.
Re: Dear Negro Where Is Your God? by donnie(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2021
Bantus/Negroes (Israelites) of the tribe of Yahunde (Judah) once ruled Rome and Europe. #AwakeOIsrael

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Strips Female Members, Bathe Them In Basin During Crossover Service(video / Where Is Thy God , O Christian? / Life And Immortality

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.