Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire (25015 Views)

Enugu Set To Clear All Promotion Backlogs For Civil Servants / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by mcbreeze: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2021
uBuNiT:
Ibeagwa junction, along Enugu/Opi road ?
That is an imaginary junction. Or is there another Ibagwa that side ?
This is a write-up(LIES) by yoruba children

That's how to go about lying
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Nairaland is tribalistic. This is very bad of Seun

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by CursedNsukka: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
PIMPAR:

Hypocrite was that the only information you read in the post?
He's even Ignorant. The write up is correct. There is ibagwa in Nike, is clearly along that same road. He thinks ibagwa is only at Nsukka

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by heniford2: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
MrColdsweat:
The driver is the owner of the popular chimex bread.

So, the CEO of a big bread company is the driver?
no mind the mod who push this stuff to front page fake news from pit of hell Nairaland is becoming toxic lies and nigeria useless media allowing fake news out
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by frankwyte: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Fabricated lies everywhere just to discredit IPOB.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Boyooosa(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Misguided cowardly souls
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by engrfaruq(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Heliveth0:
Hi good people of nairaland
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help this is what I have been doing through for the past 13 yrs,how I wish my spinal cord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and pool

Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient
Please come to our aid no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this year indoor . whenever there is emergency
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the pictures

Video evidence on my signature

Current location:Afam uzoegwu street Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verification thanks

I wish you speedy recovery, and pray that God comes to your aid in this trying times. I'm really heartbroken cry
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by BKayy: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
this is what a wise man Said in the generation when people still had reasonable leaders
A more reasonable man that achieved something more than the person in your picture.
A man that have a whole Ideology named after him have this to say

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by computer0810(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
U don't want ppl to go out yet stop them from getting food by looting d vehicle conveying food to them and still set it ablaze.........is that not madness
If dey had channelled all dis energy to burn Buhari during his visit to imo we would be appreciating them like dis
If other state governors at other regions of d country are check mating igbos inorder for dis madness not to spread to other states u ppl will cry marginalisation

Igbo amaka
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Edusouls(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Abeg women should close their legs, too much useless and animal level humans are being pumped out nowadays, whose fault is it from the gene of useless women we have nowadays or the irresponsible men?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Stevenson20: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2021
sapientia:
Seun

Terrorists now loot bread

It's on FP cos it's a lie against Igbos

By the time these fake news finish with NL, you will wish you did something

Nairaland Mods always push any negative news concerning IPOB, ESN OR BIAFRA in front page just to shame them. But your tribalism and sectionalism may ruin this site. Are your rules here for decoration?
This is the most pathetic and tribalised moderators I have ever seen.
You can go ahead and ban me, I don't fucking care.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by tempest01(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Maybe Seun should indicate the MODS that push topics to front page on the front page list. Maybe that will make them more objective
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by elonmuskbaby: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2021
BKayy:

A more reasonable man that achieved something more than the person in your picture.
A man that have a whole Ideology named after him have this to say
yeah by denying YOUR OWN CHILDREN THE RIGHT TO GET EDUCATED.yesterday the kids writing WAEC were chased out of their exam hall.goods worth millions of Naira were set ablaze .pray tell me whether Nnamdi Kanu or bubu Children dey there.how do you destroy your siblings to spite your parents? Make una dey wise in your battles Na

Nobody is saying don't fight for your right but do it with wisdom because the real enemies of ipob and Nigeria are extremely crafy

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by GreenArrow1(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
BKayy:

Those that came out were used by the Terrorist Government for propaganda.
This is the result of going against your own people. The enemy will devour you

Denial again?
How far u your arse have you buried your heads that you can't see even the sunlight?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Kaiser20: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Penguin2:
There was a simple instruction...

“Sit at home” but the idiot disobeyed.

The stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.

I’m sure the owner of the bread business has made all his profit now.
Naa jobless youths like you go take una hand destroy your state, ask the supporters of Boko Haram in north they will educate you about negative effects of supporting terrorist

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Obagofixxy: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
uBuNiT:
Ibeagwa junction, along Enugu/Opi road ?
That is an imaginary junction. Or is there another Ibagwa that side ?
This is a write-up(LIES) by yoruba children

there is another Ibeagwa at enugu, after Nike lake

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Lovenorth: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Terrorists are hungry grin

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Reptyle(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2021
Penguin2:

When I read statements like this, it just makes me feel that most Igbos do not have a problem with oppression if it is being perpetrated by fellow Igbos.

Is this the sort of repressive administration that IPOB wants to run in the Southeast? An administration that legislates people's freedom of movement and robs them of their rights to freely determine what they would like to do? If that is the case, why do they have a problem with being a part of Nigeria then? Or is it no longer oppression when an Igbo oppresses a fellow Igbo? Would you be this pragmatic if the bread seller was attacked by people from another tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Telekinetic: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2021
sapientia:
Seun

Terrorists now loot bread

It's on FP cos it's a lie against Igbos

By the time these fake news finish with NL, you will wish you did something
Abeg leave Seun, he’s just being a business man and threads like this generate traffic from online Fulani terrorists and their multiple monikers.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by ugotaya: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2021
A woman run M@d At D Airport Please Help Look For Her Family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gpe_0__he8
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by BKayy: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Denial again?
How far u your arse have you buried your heads that you can't see even the sunlight?
This post below will help you

"Northerners only have right to determine if Boko Haram and Bandits are terrorists or not.
Afonjas only have the right to determine if Amotekun are terrorists or not.
In this same context, Ndigbo have the God given right to determine if IPOB are terrorists or not
"

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by GreenArrow1(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2021
nineone:
Nairaland is tribalistic. This is very bad of Seun

Nope!
That thing you are feeling right now is called shame. Nairaland is just posting what is trending. They weren't the ones that looted and burnt a van full of bread. Guess who did it.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Spicycat(f): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2021
Northernblood3:
Too bad. Ndi Igbo, we shouldn't loose our conscience. We should try as much as possible to avert this shame about to befall on us.

ESN must as a matter of fact, deal with these Miscreants so strongly even if it means eliminating them when they are caught in action, with that, they will regain their reputation and support that is moving on a downward slope

You want terrorist to deal with themselves or what are you saying grin grin grin grin grin

ESN in collaboration with IPOB leaders are destroying people's properties and you are hear calling on ESN to deal with ESN, what an ironi shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by BKayy: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
yeah by denying YOUR OWN CHILDREN THE RIGHT TO GET EDUCATED.yesterday the kids writing WAEC were chased out of their exam hall.goods worth millions of Naira were set ablaze .pray tell me whether Nnamdi Kanu or bubu Children dey there.how do you destroy your siblings to spite your parents? Make una dey wise in your battles Na

Nobody is saying don't fight for your right but do it with wisdom because the real enemies of ipob and Nigeria are extremely crafy
And what gave you the right to determine who is terrorising Ndigbo for them?
I mean the right to tell Ndigbo that who they say is not terrorising them is terrorising them?
The way you people carried this WAEC news made us suspicious of you people (Nigerians). There is definitely something you people are not telling us.

Whenever you are at your senses, go through this quote
"Northerners only have right to determine if Boko Haram and Bandits are terrorists or not.
Afonjas only have the right to determine if Amotekun are terrorists or not.
In this same context, Ndigbo have the God given right to determine if IPOB are terrorists or not
"

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by optimus106(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2021
Penguin2:

Try get sense b4 2021 end o...

E get y!!!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Nope!
That thing you are feeling right now is called shame. Nairaland is just posting what is trending. They weren't the ones that looted and burnt a van full of bread. Guess who did it.
They're quick to brand IPOB as terrorist even ahead of killer herdsmen. Even when other media houses were referring to attackers as Unknown Gunmen, Seun somehow already concluded that the attackers were Ipob Terrorists by changing the title of all Unknown Gunmen attacks as Ipob terrorist attack and pushing it to front-page with the rebranded caption. It's obvious
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by kekemeke2000: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=105834432][/quote]

Everybody beware this is a scam

This is his full details

akindele olubunmi AYOBAMI
First bank

His phone numbers

+234 904 746 2339
+234 704 830 5795
+234 903 464 4282

His other account details are as follows
akindele olubunmi
First,bank

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by sharpsecret: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Abdul05:
Thank heaven, we now have terrorists in South east . Another borno loading grin grin (in our minds, we are happy)

If l said south east should burn down , l know some idle bastards will cum after my mentions but nevertheless, that is my daily song. grin cheesy

Go ahead boys, burn the whole biafra land down now grin grin (grounded economy)
stop crying more than the bereaved
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Penguin2: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Your death and business destruction is next no matter where you are, same thing fulani herdsmen are doing and u all cry, is same thing these ones are doing

“To be forewarned is to be forearmed”. Have you heard that before?

A secular was distributed informing everyone of the sit at home.

Owners of businesses that are worth billions did not open. They respected themselves but the bakery owner who knows that a little mishap can hurt his business and capital, sent his driver to deliver breads.

Now this has happened and you are cursing me. If thou art my God, then let the curse happen, but if it be that thou art not responsible for even a strand of hair on my body, may the curse you laid on me today return to you and your family a thousand fold. May the hands and fingers you used to type a curse at me, when you had other options of how to react, be paralyzed.

For cursing me without a cause, I cause you from this day and forever until you die a miserable death.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Amb1045(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2021
this is a tribal post admins your papa is a terrorist with person that push these to front page.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Spicycat(f): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Penguin2:

Terrorist, you and your compatriots days are numbered. tongue

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by CursedNsukka: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2021
Penguin2:

[s] “To be forewarned is to be forearmed”. Have you heard that before?

A secular was distributed informing everyone of the sit at home.

Owners of businesses that are worth billions did not open. They respected themselves but the bakery owner who knows that a little mishap can hurt his business and capital, sent his driver to deliver breads.

Now this has happened and you are cursing me. If thou art my God, then let the curse happen, but if it be that thou art not responsible for even a strand of hair on my body, may the curse you laid on me today return to you and your family a thousand fold. May the hands and fingers you used to type a curse at me, when you had other options of how to react, be paralyzed.

For cursing me without a cause, I cause you from this day and forever until you die a miserable death[/s] .
I didn't read your gibberish, but just know that your death and destruction is near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? / Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.