Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire (25205 Views)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by juniior(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2021
IPOB TERRORISTS? so anyone that loots van is now a terrorist? MEDIA DECEPTION grin the person that uploaded this topic is mentally retarded. FOOL. P.S I do not support looting.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2021
uBuNiT:
Ibeagwa junction, along Enugu/Opi road ?
That is an imaginary junction. Or is there another Ibagwa that side ?
This is a write-up(LIES) by yoruba children
Ipob criminal enabler spotted.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Penguin2: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2021
flavnwokem:
Shaataapu there,I guess u still dey ur papa house dey eat, if say u dey go hustle Wetin you go eat ,you won't be reasoning like a fool like this , out of 6 working days in a week u used 3 to sit at home, na so u useless reach ?

I’m not responsible for your poverty and rat race.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by 2tpick: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2021
iamyemiakins:
These IPOB guys shouldn't destroy their land as a result of their stupidity, they're gradually turning south east to Afghanistan

Sir don't worry about the south east
There are not Muslims so the analogy with Afghanistan does not hold water

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Killermamba: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2021
uBuNiT:
It happened at ijebu ode junction grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by generalwo(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2021
uBuNiT:
.. So u mean everyone who reported the incident on Google are yoruba or they are lying against the igbos?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by generalwo(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2021
Northernblood3:
Too bad. Ndi Igbo, we shouldn't loose our conscience. We should try as much as possible to avert this shame about to befall on us.

ESN must as a matter of fact, deal with these Miscreants so strongly even if it means eliminating them when they are caught in action, with that, they will regain their reputation and support that is moving on a downward slope
.... Your igbo Brothers who HATE the truth will tear you apart for this..... Sadly , what you have said is the truth and reality

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by generalwo(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
a news is only as credible as its dispenser,
and coming from you I'll rather go and have a tete a tete with my dogsad
.... Sorry bro.... It's all over Google and most blog sites....... The whole world knows!

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by generalwo(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2021
Penguin2:
There was a simple instruction...

“Sit at home” but the idiot disobeyed.

The stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.

I’m sure the owner of the bread business has made all his profit now.
.... Sit at home as if the Igbos will feed his family....... All you guys are doing is giving excuses to be like the north and u all shall soon be dia.... Make una continue.... Thank God na una selves una dey kill...... Which provision did u make for them that you're asking them to sit at home? Is this how you guys want to build your country? Forcing people to sit at home while their mates are out there working for survival? In other states, all igbo traders are open for business.... If your agitation makes sense, why didn't your igbo Brothers in other states comply with the senseless order? U no give person food chop, u dey tell am make e stay at home...... Come even dey loot bread...... Bread? Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by generalwo(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2021
PIMPAR:

Sit at home on Monday. Sit at home on Tuesday. Are IPoB these lazy and jobless?

You are nothing but shameless entity
.... All they want to do is sit at home and push drugs in other countries..... Bunch of hungry thieves.... See wetin them dey loot self...... Bread of 500 naira...... Hungry agitation

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by chukel(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2021
uBuNiT:
there is ibeagwa junction close to elim estate.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by InHeaven(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Does DSS also looted the bread van just to give Ipob a bad name?
Very useless supporters of Ipob Terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by uvie66: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Penguin2:

simple instructions based on what law..in which statute book, for IPOB everything na burn burn.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Franklyspeakin: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Fridays sit at home is coming also... E never finish. Lazy people

PIMPAR:

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by uvie66: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Telekinetic:

Coming from an online Fulani terrorist in the Northern wasteland. Your mother is at an IDP camp collecting pricks that have entered cows just to feed you and how you thank her is by wasting time on Nairaland spewing trash grin
Myopic thinking... anybody who is against Igbos is a Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by uvie66: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2021
PIMPAR:

but in Alaba market or Ladipo there's no sit at home
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2021
Why are Nigerian soldiers saving them. Leave them let them continue to chop the fruit of their hatred.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by uvie66: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2021
computer0810:
U don't want ppl to go out yet stop them from getting food by looting d vehicle conveying food to them and still set it ablaze.........is that not madness
If dey had channelled all dis energy to burn Buhari during his visit to imo we would be appreciating them like dis
If other state governors at other regions of d country are check mating igbos inorder for dis madness not to spread to other states u ppl will cry marginalisation

Igbo amaka
the thing weak me....so if someone is sick and they are rushing the person to the hospital, will they stop the vehicle and kill the occupants ?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by uvie66: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2021
Reptyle:

When I read statements like this, it just makes me feel that most Igbos do not have a problem with oppression if it is being perpetrated by fellow Igbos.

Is this the sort of repressive administration that IPOB wants to run in the Southeast? An administration that legislates people's freedom of movement and robs them of their rights to freely determine what they would like to do? If that is the case, why do they have a problem with being a part of Nigeria then? Or is it no longer oppression when an Igbo oppresses a fellow Igbo? Would you be this pragmatic if the bread seller was attacked by people from another tribe?
and one call the other zoo, I wonder who is behaving like animals now
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Maobichek: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2021
xcuggsm:

Seun should pay attention to how the mods modify news headlines when pushing a post to front page.

The front page tag to this post reads:
"Sit-At-Home: How IPOB Terrorists Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire «"

Why must the mod add his personal political opinion by adding the word 'TERRORISTS' to a write up by a newspaper?

If the mod wants to contribute to a topic as an individual he is free to do that, but not to distort someone else's write up.

Let's be more professional here!!

IPOB is not helping the masses in the East but all criminal activities must be tagged IPOB in order to drive a point and IPOB is not circumspect enough to read the hand writing on the wall.

I saw some ppl shouting South East economy is dying but asked myself, is IPOB responsible for 1$ to 550 naira in Nigeria? Is IPOB the reason why Nigeria debts has risen to 36 billion$?

I don't support IPOB but we know that PMB failed woefully both in security and economy and if we believe that IPOB activities caused these, then IPOB is really strong in the affairs of Nigeria and not just South East.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by odudueffiom(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Pictures or ops is lie Mohamed!!
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by xangerar: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Penguin2:

Simple instructions from what authority? Instructions from who? Renegades, charlatans, riff riffs, idiots that the hooligan in chains had gathered amongst our people? Instructions comes from an authority.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by KarlWhyte(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2021
They ve given them a taste of their own medicine... grin as usual they continue to live in self denial, according to them
Ndi Igbos are perfect and we shld not broadcast any bad news from that region....cant u see that some of u re HYPROCRITES?

You crave for biafra but u re in Nairaland cursing n bullying those whose opinion differs from yours....

We cannot all be igbos or christians and no tribe is perfect...the sooner you pple realize this the better
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by emanobis(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bread Van Looted and Set ablaze
Please where is the Driver
What of the Sales Rep(lady) that sales the bread
Were they not interviewed to get their own account of the incident?
Where is the Burnt Bread Van Bus

All these are missing and some fools that reason with half-brain are already drawing conclusions and calling names.

Some people really need Common Sense...Receive it but not until you ask for it
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by BKayy: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

You are your own worst enemies... Know this and know peace!

You want to challenge a sitting government by disrupting the very lives of your own people, doing things that neither directly nor indirectly affect your "Sworn Enemy"!

Some day, people with sense and boldness will speak up for you all before it truly becomes too late. I pity you all!
If we are really doing ourselves, you won't be the one complaining.
I haven't heard of a situation where someone is hurting himself and his "SWORN ENEMY" is crying on his behalf.
So far you people are the ones crying, we will continue.

Make IPOB hit gear 2, make we carry go
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Aawizdom(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
This is what deems to happen, for instilling unnecessary enmity and hatred in the heart of the youth in the Southeastern part of this country. Clear yourselves of these hateful traits and borrow some sense. if you people didn't humble yourselves and chat away a peaceful path, in the near future, it will be a total failure and full of regrets by all and sundry in that part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by AlexB300: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol. The write up no match. Bus dey for first paragraph, e still change am to sienna car for second paragraph. cheesy
Children of hate
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Angelfrost(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
BKayy:

If we are really doing ourselves, you won't be the one complaining.
I haven't heard of a situation where someone is hurting himself and his "SWORN ENEMY" is crying on his behalf.
So far you people are the ones crying, we will continue.

Make IPOB hit gear 2, make we carry go

Nothing do una jare...

No one is crying my gee... Honestly, we are enjoying the show! Watching you guys fool around in the name of secession is actually fun.

So by all means make the sit at home more often (increase it to 1 week at least)! Maybe then, Buhari will lose sleep and set that hooligan free! grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by LordOfTheGame: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Abdul05:
Thank heaven, we now have terrorists in South east . Another borno loading grin grin (in our minds, we are happy right here)

If l said south east should burn down , l know some idle bastards will cum after my mentions but nevertheless, that is my daily song. grin cheesy

Go ahead boys, burn the whole biafra land down now grin grin (grounded economy)

Of course we know the antics of you Islamic terrorists. Anything that will bring violence against the Igbo people you all love to hate, is ok by you but you have failed. Terrorists fulanis wearing uniform t disguise as military and DSS causing crisis and shedding blood in the East just destabilise the South East and give us a bad name but you can't succeed. The shame is on you and your Islamic agenda.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by BKayy: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nothing do una jare...

No one is crying my gee... Honestly, we are enjoying the show! Watching you guys fool around in the name of secession is actually fun.

So by all means make the sit at home more often (increase it to 1 week at least)! Maybe then, Buhari will lose sleep and set that hooligan free! grin
Then keep quiet and stop disturbing yourself
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
BKayy:

Then keep quiet and stop disturbing yourself

Word sir!!! Word!... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why PDP Spared Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Descended On Ortom, Fayose, Anyim — Vanguard / Explosion Rocks Calabar, Army Claims Responsibility / Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.