Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire (25011 Views)

Enugu Set To Clear All Promotion Backlogs For Civil Servants / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by Akuruoulo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
Inwegi ako na uche zuru oke

Go tell that to you failed lineage.
Please go about ur duties on sit at home days , and not hide in ur village only coming online to decieve people who are more wise than I are .

Cursed lineage
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by rosinkkit: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Reptyle:

When I read statements like this, it just makes me feel that most Igbos do not have a problem with oppression if it is being perpetrated by fellow Igbos.

Is this the sort of repressive administration that IPOB wants to run in the Southeast? An administration that legislates people's freedom of movement and robs them of their rights to freely determine what they would like to do? If that is the case, why do they have a problem with being a part of Nigeria then? Or is it no longer oppression when an Igbo oppresses a fellow Igbo? Would you be this pragmatic if the bread seller was attacked by people from another tribe?

You might as well be reasoning with a brick wall.

These Igbo youths are ignorant and thoughtless.

Forget about trying to reason with them. They are dumb. All they know is 'follow Kanu'.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by PIMPAR: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Akuruoulo:
[i][/i]

IGBOS ARE THE MOST HARD WORKING IN THE ZOOGERIA .
UR STUPID INSTINCT IS TELLING YOU THAT WE ARE DOING OUR SIT AT HOME FOR HIS RELEASE , RIGHT ?
IF YES, THEN U ARE MAD
You are 100% right

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Penguin2:
There was a simple instruction...

“Sit at home” but the idiot disobeyed.

The stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.

I’m sure the owner of the bread business has made all his profit now.

May your MODA face such Fate like him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win / 'Buhari, APC Praised Atiku As Exemplary Nigerian' – Atiku Media / PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.