Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,332 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Are You Having A Party Soon? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are You Having A Party Soon? (259 Views)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / What Are You Having For Breakfast?... [lunch And Dinner] / 7 Dangerous Acts To Avoid After Having A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having A Party Soon? by SuremercyFoods(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2021
Take a risk and keep testing,because what work today won’t work tomorrow, but what worked yesterday may work - Amrita Sahasrabudhe
She has been seeing this product on our status for months but it’s never time to buy

After posting our product on my status,I got this response from her ���

I want to buy kulikuli

I want to use it for my birthday.

I want to put it on the tables.

She also mentioned our budget and we were glad to work within her budget too. Yes! We do smaller packs based on request and your specification.
Someone is saying ‘kulikuli in parties?”........ ahhhhh! You dey miss.
If the party is a suya party, both combo will leave you mesmerizing
Do you have a party soon?

Would you love us to work with your budget?

Let's talk in the comment session

(1) (Reply)

Our Mission Statement At Surenercy Foods / If You Need Nigerian Food Produce In Diaspora <<20kg- 1ton>> USA/UK/EU/AS/CA / Your Tasty Weekend Treat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.