Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians (13296 Views)

2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians by nairabacks(f): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Build back better..
Re: Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians by ogododo: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Newton85:
If you actually read the article, you'd realize that Alimosho is just being used as the "pilot phase."

Which pilot phase oo bros? Una dey play politics with everything. Is prepaid suppose not to be free for all according to FG and NERC?
Re: Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians by Newton85: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
ogododo:

Which pilot phase oo bros? Una dey play politics with everything. Is prepaid suppose not to be free for all according to FG and NERC?
Smh.
Re: Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians by rickleye: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
johnjay4u2u:
Every state should be allowed to generate her power supply without sending any quota to national grid.

Reviewing that portion of the constitution would help put an end to the power problem in Nigeria.

By now, states like Lagos, Rivers, Kano ,Oyo etc would have reached a point of self sustainance in electricity and would be supplying the excess to neighboring states.

VAT first
Resources next
Power supply ....
We will get there in time if we take it by force.

Not at states have the means to generate adequate power supply.
Just like the north take a larger share in the payment from Oil subsidy, they will have to siphon some of the electric to the National grid to share with others.
WaterWays - Dams - Electric
Solar
WInd Farms
Nuclear energy - Maybe.
Re: Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians by roundman: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
jeyijob405:
Good
Don't do business with this guy,he is a scammer.
Re: Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians by mamaafrik(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Power should be removed from the exclusive list of Federal government to the States and regions.
After Vat now police and power.
Aboki will cried grin grin grin
Re: Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians by ogododo: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Newton85:
Smh.

Meters were supossed to dey free according to FG, go read up the plan. No be everything be politics, phcn dey beg people to take, de problem be sey you go pay all your outstanding bills under estimated billing.
Re: Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians by QuinModah(f): 6:23am On Nov 24, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Okay
Good morning, I got your PM but unfortunately I cannot access the mail I used in opening this account, however, you can join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram wink
Re: Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians by BlaqJosh: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2021
QuinModah:
Good morning, I got your PM but unfortunately I cannot access the mail I used in opening this account, however, you can join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram wink
okay can you send me the link through email.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 / Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo / Unemployment: NASS Members Are Part Of The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.