Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

N-POWER: My Finger Has Refused To Be Captured By The Thumbprint Machine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER: My Finger Has Refused To Be Captured By The Thumbprint Machine (522 Views)

NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? / N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-POWER: My Finger Has Refused To Be Captured By The Thumbprint Machine by Jamesz12: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Please I arrived very early this morning in other to proceed with my physical verification but the machine has refused to capture my finger print despite several attempts, the NYSC LGI even got tired of me. I was asked to call their Help line but to no avail.
Please what should I do?
Re: N-POWER: My Finger Has Refused To Be Captured By The Thumbprint Machine by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Jamesz12:
Please I arrived very early this morning in other to proceed with my physical verification but the machine has refused to capture my finger print despite several attempts, the NYSC LGI even got tired of me. I was asked to call their Help line but to no avail.
Please what should I do?
There is nothing you can do
Re: N-POWER: My Finger Has Refused To Be Captured By The Thumbprint Machine by Janella1(f): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Another wahala!
Re: N-POWER: My Finger Has Refused To Be Captured By The Thumbprint Machine by Jamesz12: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
For real?
Joysticks:
There is nothing you can do
Re: N-POWER: My Finger Has Refused To Be Captured By The Thumbprint Machine by FEGNO: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
You sure say you no be spirit? grin grin
Re: N-POWER: My Finger Has Refused To Be Captured By The Thumbprint Machine by aylive02(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jamesz12:
Please what should I do?
clean your hands with methylated alcohol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Walk-in Interviews For Call Center Agents!!!!! / Lavylilly Job Community LJC / Vacancy For Graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.