Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Barcelona's Leaders Hold Meeting Until 2am After Bayern Munich Defeat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona's Leaders Hold Meeting Until 2am After Bayern Munich Defeat (569 Views)

Sadio Mane Punched Leroy Sane In Bust-up After Bayern Munich's Defeat To City / Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract / After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona's Leaders Hold Meeting Until 2am After Bayern Munich Defeat by Olarewajutv: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
All is not well at Barcelona, but that's no secret. Their 3-0 defeat at home to Bayern Munich on Tuesday evening didn't teach anybody anything, though it did deliver the Catalans with something of a reality check.

In the early hours of Wednesday morning, the club's senior officials met. President Joan Laporta was joined by vice president Rafa Yuste and CEO Mateu Alemany. Both Alemany and Yuste left at around 2am, while Laporta stayed put at the Camp Nou for longer.

It's not expected that any drastic decisions would have been made overnight, and everybody knows that Barcelona are not at Bayern's level anymore. Even Gerard Pique said "it is what it is" afterwards.

Bayern's superiority was clear once again, and now Ronald Koeman might just find himself in the eye of a storm.

Re: Barcelona's Leaders Hold Meeting Until 2am After Bayern Munich Defeat by Olarewajutv: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Barcelona seriously have problem now... When you bid your team on one player
Re: Barcelona's Leaders Hold Meeting Until 2am After Bayern Munich Defeat by Philosopher1979: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Barcelona is not a big club again.
They are now an average team like maybe leicester or Totenham or even below that
They are just there.
The only good thing is that they have gone back to their academy

1 Like

Re: Barcelona's Leaders Hold Meeting Until 2am After Bayern Munich Defeat by MaxiB1242: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
This was not the Barcelona that knock Chelsea out of the champions league 2006 before beating Arsenal in the final when Ronaldino was in hot form I swear..... For now I hang my boot until they become serious again before I will lace up my boot again
Re: Barcelona's Leaders Hold Meeting Until 2am After Bayern Munich Defeat by paulolee(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
meeting to discuss business I think bcoz u cnt tell me dt dis barca owners do expect you beat Bayern or even get a draw .
same club wey load barca with messi 8-2 naim pity win u 3-0 and u de reason am?
we all know barca are rebuilding n dey don't expect much from dm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ''angry'' At Manchester United Board As He Refuses To Step / Mike Tyson: Malawi Asks Former Boxer To Be Cannabis Ambassador / 7 Chelsea Players With The Most Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.