Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,356 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Business Owners How Were You Able To Get People To Invest In Your Business? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Owners How Were You Able To Get People To Invest In Your Business? (153 Views)

How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? / 5 Ways To Invest In Yourself / I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Owners How Were You Able To Get People To Invest In Your Business? by Crunchyg2: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hello guys, so there was this guy that told a story how he visited a bank and pitched his idea to the bank and got a frustrating feedback. When the thread hit the front page, a lot of people made fun of his story, some told him how he didn't do his due diligence and some even said that, there is possibility that his idea has been stolen. You can check out the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6751609/experience-visiting-bank-loan-entrepreneur
My question business people that got investors for their business, how did you get them and where. Please share your story how you were able to get investor to invest in your business, so that other people in need of investors can learn
Re: Business Owners How Were You Able To Get People To Invest In Your Business? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Reading

(1) (Reply)

Finance For Non-finance Managers Training In Nigeria / Making Profit / Do You Want A Website/blog For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.