Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Importation : Malaysia Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation : Malaysia Business Opportunity (357 Views)

Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia / Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) / Nigeria, China Partner To Curtail Importation Of Substandard Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation : Malaysia Business Opportunity by Amadi84: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Money spinning import item!

There is a product some people are looking for in America and Europe but it is here in Malaysia begging for buyers.

* It is an American product and top brand but bought cheapest in Malaysia
* Even people living in Malaysia do not know about it
* Women and students who discovered this product are sending them to Nigeria codedly
* Big time importers of this item do sell a container load in a day and its 100% cash
* Yahoo - Yahoo boys who are looking for businesses to do do not know about it
* N3M worth of this product can be imported into the country in personal lugguge (Ecolac boxes)
* You sell it in the comfort of your home
* It is a PRIVILEDGED TRADE LIST

# I will give you 3 hot spots you can get clients
# I will also give you a list of 10 specifications that sells best in Nigeria

Cost : N15,000 only.

Whatsapp : 08037221952
Re: Importation : Malaysia Business Opportunity by daddytime(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amadi84:
Money spinning import item!

There is a product some people are looking for in America and Europe but it is here in Malaysia begging for buyers.

* It is an American product and top brand but bought cheapest in Malaysia
* Even people living in Malaysia do not know about it
* Women and students who discovered this product are sending them to Nigeria codedly
* Big time importers of this item do sell a container load in a day and its 100% cash
* Yahoo - Yahoo boys who are looking for businesses to do do not know about it
* N3M worth of this product can be imported into the country in personal lugguge (Ecolac boxes)
* You sell it in the comfort of your home
* It is a PRIVILEDGED TRADE LIST

# I will give you 3 hot spots you can get clients
# I will also give you a list of 10 specifications that sells best in Nigeria

Cost : N15,000 only.

Whatsapp : 08037221952

What are you waiting for in doing this business yourself and reaping all the millions accruable?

3 Likes

Re: Importation : Malaysia Business Opportunity by maestro299: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
daddytime:

What are you waiting for in doing this business yourself and reaping all the millions accruing?
And he/she wants just 15,000 for a business that makes 'millions'.

1 Like

Re: Importation : Malaysia Business Opportunity by Amadi84: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
I have been importing it from Germany until a contact give me the info.

I have done two direct importation and its very positive.

daddytime:

What are you waiting for in doing this business yourself and reaping all the millions accruable?
Re: Importation : Malaysia Business Opportunity by Amadi84: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
What does it cost in a place like Trade Fair to write a list of what you should buy on a business trip abroad?

How much have you paid Nairalad for the knowledge you have gotten here. So for getting it free, its not worth it?

maestro299:
And he/she wants just 15,000 for a business that makes 'millions'.
Re: Importation : Malaysia Business Opportunity by toxict14: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Importation : Malaysia Business Opportunity by maestro299: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amadi84:
What does it cost in a place like Trade Fair to write a list of what you should buy on a business trip abroad?

How much have you paid Nairalad for the knowledge you have gotten here. So for getting it free, its not worth it?

Sorry if you felt slighted. Generally humans, most especially we blacks, don't like sharing the. secrets of success or money-making with others. You may be different but since I don't know you, I can't say for sure. So I go with generic stereotype. So what is it you have up-to-the-minute information on? I might be interested but I have to have an idea of what we are dealing with.
Re: Importation : Malaysia Business Opportunity by Amadi84: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Business is secret.
Am convinced you know.

The business in question is an old business but people are not going into it due to info.

As for sharing info, its always available on demand.

maestro299:
Sorry if you felt slighted. Generally humans, most especially we blacks, don't like sharing the. secrets of success or money-making with others. You may be different but since I don't know you, I can't say for sure. So I go with generic stereotype. So what is it you have up-to-the-minute information on? I might be interested but I have to have an idea of what we are dealing with.
Re: Importation : Malaysia Business Opportunity by Amadi84: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
There are information you give out for free.
However when people who have funds but no idea where to inject it are given such information, they wont call you again. You will realize that they have brothers, inlaws, friends and contacts that will surround them.

Come to Trade Fair, for someone to take you to China or Turkey for the first time, you MUST pay. And when they get there, they will not take you to all the places you will get these things at a good rate. You find out on your own. With that business secrets lasts longer.

For us as insiders in the market we sell these info and relax.

(1) (Reply)

From Banking Job To Meat Selling / Before You Ask For A Loan On Nairaland... / Urgent! Pls What's The Difference Between LCD And Led Tvs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.