Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! (40612 Views)

Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo / FIFA Decides To Cancel The 2020 'The Best' Awards Ceremony (marca) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by rayvelez(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
English press with thr overrated news they are just stupid like wtf allow dis man to rest and play his football.

8 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by valentinenkem: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
My guy
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by tctrills: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Christiansen:
The circus around Cristiano Ronaldo in England is embarrassing for everyone involved

Marca

Come oh is this just beef?
Ronaldo deserves complete respect. He became the biggest brand in sports through hardwork, determination and extreme commitment.
Love or hate him, you can't ignore the fact that he is a super professional.
So if the press and everyone is crazy about him, he deserves it 100%
It's a motivation for the rest of us to be the best in our field.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by attat(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hahahaha I need sm1 dat can laugh louder dan me to help me laugh all Cr7 haters. Tak d mic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Vinnie2000(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
What else do you expect from the Manchester Utd and Liverpool dominated English press?? undecided

They talk way too much and Overhype Players!!

As for Ronaldo, the Trend continues..

His teammates are Bad!! Na only him be Good player!! sad

7 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Healthybiz: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
smiley
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by gistray: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
unbitchable:
The English media is trying hard to repackage the old fraud with the highest form of exaggeration. Gary Neville is a member of the old cult of Manchester United that used media influence to get rid of Mourinho and brought in another member of the cult
of '99 in Ole as a replacement. Despite Ole's shortcomings, to them, he is the best thing after slice bread. Ronaldo being a member of the cult is also enjoying the image laundry despite struggling in the bottom ten of world footballers for the last four seasons.
Throughout his time with Juve, he never made the podium of top 3 and no hope he would make it staying at Juve. So, he had to leave angrily to England, hoping the English press would come to his rescue despite his poor performances.

Ewu mmeh with no sense

Mention one award Ronaldo didn't win in Juventus

5 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Marca what? Shift please.
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Akpabioemi: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ole needed a change like Nigerian, jese gave him the change
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by ppogba: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
See painment!.

Though the attention may be too much,.this cry from a Spanish journalist is understandable.

The big leagues thrive on the biggest stars for publicity and popularity the world over.

If you think I am lying, ask Juve now and Seria A.

I doubt if Juve versus milan now will appeal to anyone like last season.

4 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by eburuu: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
ronaldo is a good player....but he shuld be playing for mls for now
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by OfficialJayy: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
The amount of hate and criticisms cristiano gets is out of this world..

We know he's a fraud, we know he only scores tappings and pk.. but we like him like that.. after all monkey nor fine but e mama like am..

I don't really know why all the pessi fanboys and media miscreants will be masturbating on anything relating to cristiano while they choose not to focus on their goat... Even on nairaland here,you will see a lot of Messi fans on cr7-related threads but you will never see them comment on any messi-related thread

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by jaytee01(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sour grapes here... not worth any response.

1 Like

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
unbitchable:
The English media is trying hard to repackage the old fraud with the highest form of exaggeration. Gary Neville is a member of the old cult of Manchester United that used media influence to get rid of Mourinho and brought in another member of the cult
of '99 in Ole as a replacement. Despite Ole's shortcomings, to them, he is the best thing after slice bread. Ronaldo being a member of the cult is also enjoying the image laundry despite struggling in the bottom ten of world footballers for the last four seasons.
Throughout his time with Juve, he never made the podium of top 3 and no hope he would make it staying at Juve. So, he had to leave angrily to England, hoping the English press would come to his rescue despite his poor performances.

U seem really really hurt. Did Ronaldo steal ur girlfriend?

4 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Adenaph(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
That[i] guy Neville is talkertive. He is the one praising Ronaldo now. I won't be surprised when he will also be sitting on MNF to criticize the Ronaldo and the [/i]entire Manchester United shocked

1 Like

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Terrence99: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Any time I remember the English press and what happened to the 3 Lions at Euro 2020, I laugh at the foolishness of England. Italy and Spain set England up for big disappointment.

11 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Christiansen(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
tctrills:

Come oh is this just beef?
Ronaldo deserves complete respect. He became the biggest brand in sports through hardwork, determination and extreme commitment.
Love or hate him, you can't ignore the fact that he is a super professional.
So if the press and everyone is crazy about him, he deserves it 100%
It's a motivation for the rest of us to be the best in our field.

This is not about respect. It's about not posting or publishing rubbish especially from the English press. The English press always take their hype to the extreme. Eg the way they hype their players.

Imagine the Monday show that analysis the weekend football, nevile brought in a Ronaldo vs messi debate. He brought in a topic that doesn't even concern the Premier League.

At the end of the day, he made a fool of himself when he said messi had no intl trophies as he was debunked. He ended up admitting that Kane is better than cr7 and would've been a better signing that him. I'm sure even Ronaldo won't be impressed with him if he heard that

16 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Flier: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
MARCA is just jealous LA LIGA is dead
We are talking about the best player ever and this news paper is spitting nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Blaqstick: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Chai. Ronaldo PR is mad. That guy go get burner twitter account. Everything in England na overhype

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by gurunlocker: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin

I don't know why MARCA is doing this so early.... Man utd does not know what's coming to them...

Ronaldo is all about personal record, not team record. He came back to England because he noticed Messi move to France is crazily in the new and as the normal obsessed Ronaldo, he had to find a way out so focus will also be on him (It's all business).

Why do you think Ronaldo will always be writing about his achievements? Even commenting on posts you don't expect from someone like him? Not to talk about his sister.

He has noticed the focus has totally shifted from him and the way out is to go back to England. We know English media for hype, especially their own players that doesn't worth £20m, but they will brand and tag him £100m.

I love the attention CR7 is getting from the Media, this will end soon when he can't deliver. Man utd players will be looking out to find him which will affect their way of play.

We are patiently waiting...

20 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
The post by SkySports was shameful.

10 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Scottz: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
What me I know is for Ronaldo to be hated this much shows he’s significant and he’s a god in what he does.

Haters will keep wailing
But dude will keep getting boxed up
I’m sorry kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Reference(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
For heavens sake this is a 36 year old striker, moves to a club he calls home and scores in his first two games despite the pressure. What else does the world want. Why this envy and searing bitterness. The guy just wants to play the game he loves and will remain a motivation to sportsmen and other professionals around the world.

MARCA should realise that through sentiment and inept administration the Spanish league is losing its sheen. It is no longer the premier destination of the biggest and the best and Spanish teams can no longer just ask to receive the best talents.

It is not the fault of the English and the Ronaldo brand will only widen the commercial gap between Laliga and the EPL. In the shadow of CR7 we have seen a recent renaissance bar Covid in Serie A. That is the future of the sport - blockbuster shows complete with A- rated actors.

7 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Christiansen(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Terrence99:
Any time I remember the English press and what happened to the 3 Lions at Euro 2020, I laugh at the foolishness of England. Italy and Spain set England up for big disappointment.

Their analysis are always one sided. They don't even care if their bias is obvious to everyone.
Very happy Italy spanked their ass in the euro

7 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Risingblue008(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Enemies of progress
For ur mind na progress u dey in so?

4 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Blaqstick: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Adenaph:
That[i] guy Neville is talkertive. He is the one praising Ronaldo now. I won't be surprised when he will also be sitting on MNF to criticize the Ronaldo and the [/i]entire Manchester United shocked
He can’t. He hate Messi since the days of Valencia. Where Messi scored 4 goals to beat his team
The failed player and coach. NEVILLE

9 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by gurunlocker: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Reference:
For heavens sake this is a 36 year old striker, moves to a club he calls home and scores in his first two games despite the pressure. What else does the world want. Why this envy and searing bitterness. The guy just wants to play the game he loves and will remain a motivation to sportsmen and other professionals around the world.

Then you don't get the point.... You don't know about English Media. Did you watch MNF on Skysport?

3 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by MrBONE2(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
fourboys:
Soon Manchester fans will realize that Ronaldo is a luxury problem waiting to explode ... He only stand for tapin
cheesy

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by descartes400: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bellfun:
The English press is something else! I watched them deride Saul(the new Chelsea guy from Atletico Madrid) saying all sorts of craps about him! But those idiots will hail their white players as though they are the best thing after Zidane!

Yeye English press!

About Saul, even Chelsea Coach stated that Saul didn't flow well in his first match given the physicality of the english premier league and took responsibility of throwing him into the match as he did not hit the ground running like lukuluku. So what are you saying?

Ronaldo is a goal poacher. he has scored 3 goals in 2 matches. why y'all hating on him? if the press loves and hype him, why y'all mad?

The press loves Ronaldo, he makes their paper sell. its entertainment and Ororo entertains both in the pitch and off the pitch!

Lukuluku is not a white player, did the english press derided him? hell to the NO!

you don't deride success, you hype and hail success!

if you are a flop, the english press will tore into you and take you to the cleaners! you had better warn Saul to hit the ground running so that chelsea don't loan him to Arsenal grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Nickymichy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
I thought i was the only one crazy. They should allow the guy to play his football. The funny part be say, himself like the hype. Na show man Ronaldo be now

3 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by hustla(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
fourboys:
Soon Manchester fans will realize that Ronaldo is a luxury problem waiting to explode ... He only stand for tapin

Mumu LOL
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
All this one na story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts / Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 / Liverpool Signs Nigeria's Taiwo Awoniyi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.