Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! (40618 Views)

Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo / FIFA Decides To Cancel The 2020 'The Best' Awards Ceremony (marca) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Smashspesh(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
NikAustine:
Are the man United players complaining? Abeg go sit-down. Because man u lose one game you think we no go qualify? Make young boys come our home come collect..at least na so Leipzig come collect 5-0 for our home.

Man u winning at home in the next 3 champions league game is sure... That is 9 point.. we will surely get at least 12 point and qualify.

Nobody dey argue qualification bro. I'm not even happy with Marca for revealing this. The headline will definitely make the black guys feel bad. They might feel uninvolved or poorly appreciated.

Una go qualify for sure but make una dey use una head when criticizing other players.

2 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Whobedatte(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Imagine skysports coming with a statistic chart saying Messi never won an international trophy with Argentina , while Ronaldo has soon two , counting the Euro nations league , a friendly match which is not even recognized by FIFA as an international trophy .
They ignored Messi Olympics , Messi U20 and counted Ronaldos ENL.
On the chart , they listed 5 champions League medal for Ronaldo while listing only 3 for Messi forgetting he won one in 2006 when Barca played arsenal in France .
These overrated piece of shit called Neville who failed as a player and coach shit himself in the foot while defending Ronaldo saying he would however prefer a Harry Kane now than Ronaldo before Carragher put him in his place with superior arguments .
English media is so bad and all hype with no really end products and that is why England last won a title since 1966 and no English player has won the Balon dor since Owen did many years ago .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Rastaramsey(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Ronaldo is going to perform at Manchester United whether you like it or not....
He already has 3 goals in 2 matches for them... And I don't care about the shit u wrote because I knew it won't be meaningful....
I know my g.o.a.t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Housing(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
tuzle:
Why so much hate towards Ronaldo? I guess marca is a Spanish newspaper, so I am not surprised. I don't understand what he has done wrong that they decided to write this nonsense. Manu and there fans are not complaining so what is marca business.

They are in pain. You don't see is rival enjoy such media patronage any longer. London is the commercial city center of Europe, and Manchester is home of the classical elites. One can only love CR7 else heart attack and evil thoughts overtook such individuals.

#CR7# #CR7# GOAT
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by descartes400: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

About Saul Niguez, let me Respond..

Saul I know is an attacking Midfielder. He played as a number 8 doz days..As a supporting striker to Diego Costa..

But Tuchel wants to play him as a central Midfielder! Put him and Kovacic as the mf in the Aston Villa match..
Just imagine telling Isco to partner Casemiro in RM midfield.. sad

So That's it.. Tuchel will likely Kill the Guy's career.. undecided

But Saul play ball for Atletico Madrid ooh! as a man u fan, was envious when chelsea signed him. hope he will be able to replicate his Atletico madrid form in chelsea.

1 Like

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by phenzy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Blaqstick:

He can’t. He hate Messi since the days of Valencia. Where Messi scored 4 goals to beat his team
The failed player and coach. NEVILLE

Gary Neville failed as a player?

1 Like

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Omoluabi16(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
InvestorO:
We been knew,only SCUMchester fans and TAP-INaldo FC clowns will say otherwise....

Let's see if he can deliver half of what King Mo has done in England
What is wrong with you? You're asking a 36 year old man to break those records, considering zidane, ronaldinho or Rinaldo were retired before turning 35. Well done comparing salah's peak period to Ronaldo's stat.
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
jaxxy:

This lame attempt to insult the Goat will not be given a single air of attention. I read everything LMAO. What nonsense is this. grin

Ronaldo is here to make sure u all cry some more and cry more u all will!!!! grin

Stupid and desperate magazine. grin

Goat kor eran iyan Oshogbo ni,fvck off here with your goat isonu grin

1 Like

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Omoluabi16(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
It's like people are forgetting he is 36. Let that sink in. I wonder why people must put Ronaldo down to exalt messi. Very pointless and distasteful from marca. This article is from a place of pain. They're probably messi fanboys crying because he's getting the spotlight.

1 Like

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by azpekuliar: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
NikAustine:
Are the man United players complaining? Abeg go sit-down. Because man u lose one game you think we no go qualify? Make young boys come our home come collect..at least na so Leipzig come collect 5-0 for our home.

Man u winning at home in the next 3 champions league game is sure... That is 9 point.. we will surely get at least 12 point and qualify.

Thank God say Young Boys beat una yesterday. It saved us from reading 20 articles about Ronaldo on DailyMail grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by oluwaahmed: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Christiansen:

This one really got me. The players are gonna be in for a long season. They should all prepare to be called average and that cr7 is the one carrying the team
This one really got me
and being referred to, not by name but, as a livestock emoji.
grin

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by goddons50: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
fourboys:
Soon Manchester fans will realize that Ronaldo is a luxury problem waiting to explode ... He only stand for tapin
Oh no.....when i c poor men criticising a BILLIONAIRE....my only advice for those men is..

KEEP CRYING UNTILL AN OCEAN IS FORMED...
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by phemmyfour: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
fourboys:
Soon Manchester fans will realize that Ronaldo is a luxury problem waiting to explode ... He only stand for tapin
I dey tell you... serious counter productive. The dressing room will suffer for it
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by phemmyfour: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
goddons50:

Oh no.....when i c poor men criticising a BILLIONAIRE....my only advice for those men is..

KEEP CRYING UNTILL AN OCEAN IS FORMED...
Very shallow...That post wasn't talking about money
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Kingcalls: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
tuzle:
Why so much hate towards Ronaldo? I guess marca is a Spanish newspaper, so I am not surprised. I don't understand what he has done wrong that they decided to write this nonsense. Manu and there fans are not complaining so what is marca business.

Na bad belle na ....messi minions....e too pain dem say Ronaldo transfer overshadow the midget.... but what did they expect, no one takes farmers league serious ... giving man u the lead 2ice in the game pain them dieeeeeeeeeee...... some cudnt sleep here on NL
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Ikmond(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Well, as a United fan. The publisher is nut.
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by ChristineC: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
gurunlocker:
grin

I don't know why MARCA is doing this so early.... Man utd does not know what's coming to them...

Ronaldo is all about personal record, not team record. He came back to England because he noticed Messi move to France is crazily in the new and as the normal obsessed Ronaldo, he had to find a way out so focus will also be on him (It's all business).

Why do you think Ronaldo will always be writing about his achievements? Even commenting on posts you don't expect from someone like him? Not to talk about his sister.

He has noticed the focus has totally shifted from him and the way out is to go back to England. We know English media for hype, especially their own players that doesn't worth £20m, but they will brand and tag him £100m.

I love the attention CR7 is getting from the Media, this will end soon when he can't deliver. Man utd players will be looking out to find him which will affect their way of play.

We are patiently waiting...
why not write about your own achievements? how is the attention affecting you and Marca?
what exactly are you waiting patiently for?
go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by goddons50: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
phemmyfour:
Very shallow...That post wasn't talking about money
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......WHEN I C FROGS INSULTING A BILLIONAIRE....
MY ONLY ADVICE IS....

CRY ME AN OCEAN.....

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Kingcalls: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Christiansen:

This is not about respect. It's about not posting or publishing rubbish especially from the English press. The English press always take their hype to the extreme. Eg the way they hype their players.

Imagine the Monday show that analysis the weekend football, nevile brought in a Ronaldo vs messi debate. He brought in a topic that doesn't even concern the Premier League.

At the end of the day, he made a fool of himself when he said messi had no intl trophies as he was debunked. He ended up admitting that Kane is better than cr7 and would've been a better signing that him. I'm sure even Ronaldo won't be impressed with him if he heard that

Gary dint make a fool of himself... carahgar was the one that made a fool of himself.... Ronaldo is a brand.... he is breaking records everywhere...stop beefing
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Omoluabi16:
It's like people are forgetting he is 36. Let that sink in. I wonder why people must put Ronaldo down to exalt messi. Very pointless and distasteful from marca. This article is from a place of pain. They're probably messi fanboys crying because he's getting the spotlight.
Marca Messi fan boys?
You obviously don’t know Spanish media

1 Like

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Raalsalghul: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
FLYFIRE:

MARCA News is asking......the best?... MAKA WHY grin grin grin

Respect yourself man.
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Omoluabi16(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
ClintonNzedimma:

Marca Messi fan boys?
You obviously don’t know Spanish media
If marca is a Madrid based media, then they are still sore he left. I just find the article very odd. There's lot of football news in Spain to report on.There's bale or hazard to bully.
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
gistray:

Ewu mmeh with no sense

Mention one award Ronaldo didn't win in Juventus
Ballon D'or, European Golden boot, Champions league best player or forward, Champions league golden boot.
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by TemmyT002(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cry
Cry very well
I don't know what is paining Marca or whatever they are called.
Cry harder.
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Omoluabi16:

If Marca’s aim was to exalt Messi they did a terrible job. I read unprofessional and disgraceful piece with shame for the idiots.
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Omoluabi16:
You need to watch the show of shame by sky sports which is why marca wrote this article.

You will understand that marca is right.

2 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Kingcalls: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Christiansen:

Well said. Like I told someone earlier, Ronaldo moving to England would be the last straw.
Epl is the most watched league in the world. The media's and pundits in there are extremely retarďed.

If he impresses very well, which I doubt he's gonna do, then good for him.
He'll be watched by almost everyone who follows football from all continents. The media's would hype him.

But if somehow on the long wrong, he gets exposed like the fraud that he is, millions of people are gonna be aware of it since they all watch their live matches and it's also the most followed League.

The pundits who are currently dićkriding him are gonna criticize every living thing out of him.

Man utd just shot themselves in the foot when they purchased him. If they hadn't signed Ronaldo this summer, they would've signed haaland in the next for nothing more than $60m. But it isn't gonna be the case since Ronaldo is gonna be with them for 2 years with option to even extend.

The players at united would all now start searching for cr7 with all their passes which is going to affect the team severely as with juventus.

United fans should enjoy this very moment as they're currently playing and winning against the likes of Newcastle. Come October, they'll be playing Leicester, Liverpool, man city, arsenal, Chelsea etc. I believe Ronaldo would get exposed and his true quality whether still good or now bad shown to the world in that month.

For now, they should enjoy while it lasts
We'll wait

E pain una no b smalllll grin grin..
He will keep on peppering una....its gonna b a very long season for u haters
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by gistray: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Ballon D'or, European Golden boot, Champions league best player or forward, Champions league golden boot.

He won highest goal scorer

Seria A best player

Seria A cup
Coppa Italia

Every domestic cup there is

All what you listed above he's already won before.

What else you want from him Ewu?
Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by ThierryJay: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Buhahaha, so the circus has been exposed by Marca, a tabloid that is known to support CR and everything associated with Real Madrid.

Lewandowski has 10 goals in his last 6 games. Halaand has over 6 goals in his last 3 games, Mbappe has 4 goals in last 3 games, Benzema has 4 goals in last 2 games, Lukaku has the same 3 goals in last 2 games as CR, yet Man Utd fans and Gary Dumbville were doing as if Ronaldo's exploits were a never seen before phenomenon with pundits throwing objectivity out of the window and projecting outright lies!. Excuse me, at 36 years of age Quadrigella scored 36 goals in Serie A in 2019 to trump the younger Ronaldo, yet there was no hype.

CR's impact at Man U will be judged at the end of the season and not after 3 goals against sub-par opponents. For now, he isnt even among the top 5 strikers in Europe.

Pendumbos in the mud grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Christiansen(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

E pain una no b smalllll grin grin..
He will keep on peppering una....its gonna b a very long season for u haters

I'm not pained pls.

2 Likes

Re: MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! by Upjis: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Christiansen:
The circus around Cristiano Ronaldo in England is embarrassing for everyone involved

Marca

Fools and trash talking ,you idiots are older or even his mate but he's 200 times richer famously famous more than you haters

Make money so hate won't kill you fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts / Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 / Liverpool Signs Nigeria's Taiwo Awoniyi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.