Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine (24796 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by SuperNova33: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Truthissupreme:
It would never be on top 100 influential list

Maybe the one mocking him
I just dey find trouble, I am having fun on this nothing serious bro... she is a great woman and people like this make me proud to be Nigerian
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
jlinkd78:
Igboamaka. Was she being sponsored by Prince Harry and Meghan? Great

Prince Harry and Meghan wrote a piece on her inside Time magazine.
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by TeamLeader(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
If this woman should contest for 2023 election, I am ready to go any length for her. These are the kind people that can really change this damaged country.

Respect ma.

Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by AmuEbule: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
I admire her a lot and I pray my only daughter will one day be like her.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by tnerro1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
The minister of finance that is encouraging bubu to borrow anyhow should came and see something
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The most powerful African woman alive, not only Igbo

where u go come put queen elizabeth? abi she don die?
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by Obec70(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Proudly an Igbo Woman, congratulations
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by Rolings: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
SuperNova33:
Let me be a jerk on this,

Osama bin Laden too was on the cover of this shit
Alongside hitler....saddan hussein...abu musab alzarqawi

But for a different reason and not for being among 100 influential people
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by saphiere(f): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by amuwo1980: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
Without a doubt, the most powerful Igbo woman alive
Na lie , she is the most powerful African alive , don’t try to play that ur silly games here .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by Amotolongbo(f): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
lexy2014:

Queen Elizabeth na African?

Abeg commot that cob web
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by SuperNova33: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Rolings:

Alongside hitler....saddan hussein...abu musab alzarqawi

But for a different reason and not for being among 100 influential people
I was just trying to attract mentioners and boy is it working

I love her for what she stands for I just want to have some fun with my comment ...
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by lexy2014: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Queen Elizabeth na African?

Abeg commot that cob web

Isn't she African?
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by Humanoid01(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:
Strong woman.

Those guys that will look at oloshos and tell us they don’t want female kids. I wonder if they are blind to women like Okonjo or isn’t it men like them that sired and trained her?

What has this got to do with men's choice of kids? Na wa for una o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by Black052(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
More blessings to you maam
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by owobokiri(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nwanyi ôma...
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by TimeTraveller: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Someone says she is "the most powerful Igbo woman alive."

If she wants to run for President now, they will remind her that she is Delta Igbo. They will say she's not Igbo enough.

Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by Vegasss: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Foreign wechat for sale
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by adefitim(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Congratulations ma’am more wins
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by Rolings: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
SuperNova33:
I was just trying to attract mentioners and boy is it working

I love her for what she stands for I just want to have some fun with my comment ...

grin grin grin grin
Nairalanders took the joke with contempt.....no single like

But thanks, i actually learnt about it today after reading your submission i went to google it

Modified

I have to give you a like....hope others do too at least for the education
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by Sharatan(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
unlike Diezani
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by In2systemsTech(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mastakija:
i tot they said she's not igbo shocked

Keep thinking... Ngozi is efik

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by izubext007: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
My next president.
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by adecz: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
cool
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by theInterpreter: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
lexy2014:

is queen Elizabeth African?

ema gbami tori olorun

I really admire NOI
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by 989900: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hemanwel:
Talk of beauty and brain embedded in one person.
She's obviously the GOAT among Nigerian women - both living and dead.

BTW:

My 10th anniversary on Nairaland is loading. Oga Seun, wetin dey nah??

Dora Akunyili for me all day. #GOAT
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by AlphaStorm: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The most powerful African woman alive, not only Igbo

She is Igbo before any other thing
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
theInterpreter:
is queen Elizabeth African?

ema gbami tori olorun

I really admire NOI

Is she not African?
Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by Bahamas95(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Truthissupreme:
It would never be on top 100 influential list

Maybe the one mocking him.
You're right.

Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by madjune(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
This funny woman. I won't buy this edition.

Her brilliance covers her own resume and pocket.
You'd hardly feel her influence in policies.
What difference did she make in the Nigerian economy under Jonathan?

She's maneuvered her way to the present position and you can tell me what changes has come to African economies except her covering pages of magazines.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine by timesup234: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Overhyped imperialists puppet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Winners, Losers Of APC Presidential Primary / I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy / Lai Mohammed, Peterside At Amaechi's Birthday Dinner (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.