Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,974 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? (38248 Views)

My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by wizi4tyn: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
This baby girl op don't know that these are some the things that comes up when you bang a particular pussy for sometime without condom

This is just a tip of the ice berg

Watch how the two of you start to look alike
Slaw or moor for president 2023. Hahaha grin
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Aparche(f): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Pegi23:
You sound like the type they can easily lure to something..so because ur husband listen to tupac u decided to like it too..Mrs liker(I hiss In spanish) what did u love that your husband doesn't like before but because u love it he decided to love it too(well nothing..look like you are the only one liking what ur husband likes)..stop making things center around him jare. Rather make him like what u like also. Marriage is for two not for one..

And you sound like you're jealous! That you will never have what she has...even in your dreams.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by membranus: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
longetivity:
I really wish to fall in love (romantic) one day, I want to know how it feels like

@longevity, you still have a very long time to spend on earth grin. Don't be in too much of a hurry to experience love, take your time, love ❤ is waiting for you in the future. grin grin
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
longetivity:
I really wish to fall in love (romantic) one day, I want to know how it feels like
judging from your moniker..

It will take a long time
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by apostle96: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
I noticed recently that whatever my husband likes is what I like, for example, I originally use FCMB and my partner uses zenith, immediately I opened an account with zenith... Another one, I listen to foreign classic songs basically while my partner's more into Tupac and Orlando owoh, I totally love those songs now... I don't eat fufu before but I'm liking it now lol.....

That Orlando Owoh part got me. Anyone that likes Orlando Owoh will automatically become my friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Exodora: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
When you married your soulmate .
You married your soulmate and is very few people that are lucky .
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by dammyllare(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
GorillaApp:

Well...

Na love dey shack you.

E go clear grin

For those of you quoting me below..una try.
Una don begin drink panadol for another man headache.

I was just kidding with the quoted sister.
I wish everyone love but my love dey see road nowadays

Why would you even say this?
Why do most of you wish evil or bad on someone?
Do you pray the marriage crash or what joy do you have in that?
No one is responsible for your misfortune and those who found real true love, God will continue to uphold their home.
We need to change this stupid mentality!
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by confirmedniggae: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
I noticed recently that whatever my husband likes is what I like, for example, I originally use FCMB and my partner uses zenith, immediately I opened an account with zenith... Another one, I listen to foreign classic songs basically while my partner's more into Tupac and Orlando owoh, I totally love those songs now... I don't eat fufu before but I'm liking it now lol.....

God bless your marriage .i notice u love your husband so much .You flaunt him and talk about him at every given oppotunity.

That man is lucky

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by SimpleByNature(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Are you wishing them evil or what? Na waoo

Well...

Na love dey shack you.

E go clear grin

For those of you quoting me below..una try.
Una don begin drink panadol for another man headache.

I was just kidding with the quoted sister.
I wish everyone love but my love dey see road nowadays[/quote]
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by bukatyne(f): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Preshieben:
judging from your moniker..

It will take a long time

Hahahahahaha!

Why na?
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Pegi23:
You sound like the type they can easily lure to something..so because ur husband listen to tupac u decided to like it too..Mrs liker(I hiss In spanish) what did u love that your husband doesn't like before but because u love it he decided to love it too(well nothing..look like you are the only one liking what ur husband likes)..stop making things center around him jare. Rather make him like what u like also. Marriage is for two not for one..

Na fight? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Semaj77(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:

But this shift seems to be one sided

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by SeriouslySense(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
i've seen some people like that, after they get married they tend to resemble each other after time.
MNDY:

There have been such cases, especially a fair couple

2 Likes

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by belzabull(f): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Richy4:
OP, is your husband a sports lover?.. how do you cope if he wants to watch say soccer for example... When situations like that occurs, was the chemistry still there or does it quickly change to 'geography' smiley
grin
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by IAMPEDRO: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
That's how it's supposed to be. You ought to like his likes and he like your likes, when you married you became ONE.
Keep bonding, best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by BlackyOne: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
It is neither Atomic bond or molecular chemistry...

It's just because you respect your husband, which happens to be a beautiful thing.
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Brunosamel(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
Is a good sign you husband is a strong dude, you are now living in his world who says marriage is not sweet... Be independent and submissive you will live to enjoy all his love and riches

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Gfskw: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
24brains:
i always tell them not to argue with experience which is the best teacher. Marriage na scam for men but dream come true for women.
authentic scam sad

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Aparche:

And you sound like you're jealous! That you will never have what she has...even in your dreams.
c'mon will you keep kwayet? Have you found it? angry
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by GorillaApp(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
dammyllare:

Why would you even say this?
Why do most of you wish evil or bad on someone?
Do you pray the marriage crash or what joy do you have in that?
No one is responsible for your misfortune and those who found real true love, God will continue to uphold their home.
We need to change this stupid mentality!
Im very sure you re extremely blind not to see where I said I was just joking with the person I quoted. She understands and we have even laughed it off.
Keep acting sanctimonious
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by JUSTDREY: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Applicable to both APC and PDP too, they romance each other!
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Simpubozz(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sometimes I look at my parents and wonder why they look alike
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Babastrong(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Very soon your physical appearance will resemble that of your husband. Lol.
Love is an emotional chemistry which explodes soon or later.
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by TeeFriz: 2:28am On Sep 18, 2021
They don get this one mumu button grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by shegun4sur: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Lamanii22:

This kind of thing happens between me and one of my younger sisters. I noticed she follows in many things I do just because I did them.
Though she has her own likes and dislikes that she can't bend for, she likes to copy me in some choices regardless that she had a different one initially. Even now that she's married, she always calls to get my opinion on many things.

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2021
You go notice say as time goes on, some people go dey tell u say u and ur hubby look alike.

Ifé yi gaju... smiley

May God bless ur home.
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2021
bukatyne:

Hahahahahaha!

Why na?
he knows cheesy
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by tunchi014(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2021
It's d beauty of it.
Lamanii22:

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by walkingshadow911: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2021
GorillaApp:

Im very sure you re extremely blind not to see where I said I was just joking with the person I quoted. She understands and we have even laughed it off.
Keep acting sanctimonious

I hope he is able to continue to do what he does dats making her to fall freely for him.

only legends can understand this
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Pegi23(f): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Aparche:

of course I won't have because mine will be better and will be the best..I'm not jealous rather she shouldn't forget her happiness trying to fit in and please her husband..they should learn from each others not one sided
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lamanii22:

What's happening to you now is called Love

It also shows that you really love your husband

It happens to me to, though I'm not married but even if I hate a music or a movie and a girl I like really likes the music or movie then I'll suddenly like it

And I also notice that when a girl I like cooks and I eat her food, even if my brain is telling me the food is not really sweet but my taste buds will be telling me the food is sweet... Whether it's too salty, I won't even notice it until I'm done eating

So ma you're really in love with your husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / My Wife Fought My Mum / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.