Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? (38253 Views)

My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by DonroxyII: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lamanii22:
I noticed recently that whatever my husband likes is what I like, for example, I originally use FCMB and my partner uses zenith, immediately I opened an account with zenith... Another one, I listen to foreign classic songs basically while my partner's more into Tupac and Orlando owoh, I totally love those songs now... I don't eat fufu before but I'm liking it now lol.....
That's love. You are Bonding grin
He must be pretty much older than You ..... or you are a small girl seeing him as your all or Love Strucked !!!

Bonding is facilitated by :

The power of Good Sex
Caring
Intelligence and
Responsibleness ....

You will also be seeing life from his view and verily, it's all about his vision and mission ! ...

He is simply your Hero ... All time Hero !!

I pray he uphold the honour through time because if he go ballistic, you will go wild ... your brain and all his civilisations therein will turnioniown

He must be the one to pop the cherry ?
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by DonroxyII: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
RichDadTwo:
As humans, we tend to copy the behavior of the few, the many & the powerful.

*The Few; People very close to us
* The Many; Our immediate society
*The powerful; people we look up to eg Buhari�
I love this ... !!
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Lamanii22(f): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
DonroxyII:
That's love. You are Bonding grin
He must be pretty much older than You ..... or you are a small girl seeing him as your all or Love Strucked !!!

Bonding is facilitated by :

The power of Good Sex
Caring
Intelligence and
Responsibleness ....

You will also be seeing life from his view and verily, it's all about his vision and mission ! ...

He is simply your Hero ... All time Hero !!

I pray he uphold the honour through time because if he go ballistic, you will go wild ... your brain and all his civilisations therein will turnioniown

He must be the one to pop the cherry ?

Lol ��...
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Lamanii22(f): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Semaj77:

But this shift seems to be one sided

It's not one-sided.. it's just my husband has got his life going together.. he is not perfect but he is a good person... Although he doesn't like to go to church... But I've gotten him to start coming to church with me... He is a believer... So I'm basically his teacher spiritually...
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by sniperwolf(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2021
I remember when my dad used to play country music I began to play more of Don Williams myself. My wife is a Taylor Swift fan and I have over 500 pop of Katy Perry and Taylor Swift on my playlist. And she has embraced Hip-Hop/Rap and Rock songs too.

It's normal to be fond of your partner's lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Lamanii22(f): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
sniperwolf:
I remember when my dad used to play country music I began to play more of Don Williams myself. My wife is a Taylor Swift fan and I have over 500 pop of Katy Perry and Taylor Swift on my playlist. And she has embraced Hip-Hop/Rap and Rock songs too.

It's normal to be fond of your partner's lifestyle

Okay sir...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / My Wife Fought My Mum / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.