Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) (27439 Views)

‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance / Antonio Guterres: Humanity On Brink Of Nuclear Annihilation / Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by LLMG: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
never accept what you don't want.
JoeEeL:

As usual. Typical Nigerian who can't see beyond his nose.

1 Like

Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by nairabacks(f): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
onuman:

The UN knows that European countries are not made up of multiple ethnic groups. Yet they watch as Nigeria for example, made of different ethnic groups war and decimate the population of black Africans in Nigeria.
The UN knows that solution to the problems of Nigeria lies in a UN-supervised referendum in Nigeria.

But they would never hold a referendum. They prefer Nigeria to go to war and then after, go on CNN asking for donations on behalf of starving Nigerians

1 Like

Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by olusegunemmanuel(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
This is Scripturally evident that the UN is the 'podium' on which THAT MAN OF SIN, the son of perdition, be surreptitiously revealed to the world; who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. Meanwhile God has prepared for us the Last Flight (THE RAPTURE) made available to as many as have been save, justified and redeemed by the BlOOD OF JESUS. To book for the Last Flight is as simple as A,B,C: A-accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour; B-believe in your heart that He died for your sin and was raised again; and C-confess your sins. Peace unto you all!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
compton11:
oponu ni e

How can people that want to islaminize Nigeria be killing Muslims?

Because the 'muslims' they kill are not considered 'puritan' enough, oloribobo. undecided
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Safyqueen:

The worst part is that this mumu never knows anywhere in this country except his hometown hence the above comment.

Fulani fake queen, which land are you queen over? Where be ur papa ancestral land for this cowntry?

Shiorr!
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jehovah's Kingdom is just around the corner....
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Other crises, he said, include 'unchecked inequality' undermining the cohesion of societies, and technology's advances 'without guard rails to protect us from its unforeseen consequences.' in a nutshell to solve this a NWO New World Order has to be initiated brace up for it folks its sonner than you think
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by ayterajah(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Herbidemmy:
F

Oya chop the space now .... Mtcheww

T

C
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jeromejnr:

And if there was no Christianity, you wouldn't be alive today.

Of course, I am sure you don't your history.

Which useless xtianity? That religion is full of scam......
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by planetSaver: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Yes...let us try to save our world to make it a better place for we and the generations to come. No sit Dawn dey look, onto say.. Heaven and Earth must pass away. wink

SAVE A LADY ON YOUR SINGLEMONIAL BED
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by ogascomax: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
The war threat they have failed to address, war that could destroy billions of people when it starts, but na covid-19 by their greatest problem, if not because of their evil agenda.

1 Like

Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by compton11(m): 2:46am On Sep 16, 2021
JoeEeL:

Because the 'muslims' they kill are not considered 'puritan' enough, oloribobo. undecided
Haas I see how dumb your ass is.

U talking about islamanization but your dumb ass acting like Christianaztion is not going in Yoruba land
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
compton11:
Haas I see how dumb your ass is.

U talking about islamanization but your dumb ass acting like Christianaztion is not going in Yoruba land

Fulani terrorist, stop quoting me abeg undecided
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by compton11(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
JoeEeL:

Fulani terrorist, stop quoting me abeg undecided
arindin Omo

I can be Fulani and be quoting u in Yoruba?

So u agree the Christianaztion of Yoruba land?

I remember when they use to force us to sing Christians song from Monday to Thursday in government primary school
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
compton11:
arindin Omo

I can be Fulani and be quoting u in Yoruba?

So u agree the Christianaztion of Yoruba land?

I remember when they use to force us to sing Christians song from Monday to Thursday in government primary school

Mr. man, go mosque and do ur stuff. No one's killing in d name of Christianity. No one is promising to dip the Bible into any Atlantic.

I am not a christian so stop even disturbing me. Who be this one sef? Baba abeg free me make I rest. undecided
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by compton11(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
JoeEeL:

Mr. man, go mosque and do ur stuff. No one's killing in d name of Christianity. No one is promising to dip the Bible into any Atlantic.

I am not a christian so stop even disturbing me. Who be this one sef? Baba abeg free me make I rest. undecided
dumb ass nigga

When they are busted,they would be shouting they ain't Christians and sh.it.

Many killed in the name of Christianity daada
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by compton11(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
JoeEeL:

Mr. man, go mosque and do ur stuff. No one's killing in d name of Christianity
what about crusaders,KKK,lord resistance,pope innocent and so on?

JoeEeL:

. No one is promising to dip the Bible into any Atlantic.
fodio just said it to get more land cos he and his descendants also invaded Muslims dominated places.

JoeEeL:

u be Christian, stop lying here.
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
compton11:

fodio just said it to get more land cos he and his descendants also invaded Muslims dominated places.

Who's a christian and who christianity epp?

OK I can now see this guy na half-yoruba half-fulani, likely from Kwara. Never ever in your life call yourself yoruba. I can already see terrorism budding in you. We reject you in entirety.
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by compton11(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
JoeEeL:

Who's a christian and who christianity epp?

OK I can now see this guy na half-yoruba half-fulani, likely from Kwara. Never ever in your life call yourself yoruba. I can already see terrorism budding in you. We reject you in entirety.
eleribu nio

We reject u too

We don't want religious bigot like u in yoruba land
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
compton11:
eleribu nio

We reject u too

We don't want religious bigot like u in yoruba land

Eru Fulani, Ilorin descendant. Shameless Afonja proper. A to ma le e lere, anu aye e n se mi.

We don't even want your type. Slow poisons. If it means abandoning Kwara, we will. We do not want contaminated Fulani genes in our midst.

No wonder this cow has been against Yoruba agitation since last year. Ur nyansh don open. Abajo. cool

If it is your version of Islam and mohammed that wants to stand as impediment to Yoruba nation, then your idiotic religion and your warped religious waste matter in your otherwise vacuum head can all go blazes!
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by compton11(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
JoeEeL:

Eru Fulani, Ilorin descendant. Shameless Afonja proper. A to ma le e lere, anu aye e n se mi.
I thought u said I'm Fulani before? gringrin

JoeEeL:

We don't even want your type. Slow poisons. If it means abandoning Kwara, we will. We do not want contaminated Fulani genes in our midst.
who that fvck are u to decide?

Mo wo e,Mio rie

JoeEeL:

No wonder this cow has been against Yoruba agitation since last year. Ur nyansh don open. Abajo. cool
bring out my comments where I'm against Yoruba nation gringrin

So your dumb ass know we Muslims would be majority in Yoruba nation?

JoeEeL:

If it is your version of Islam and mohammed that wants to stand as impediment to Yoruba nation, then your idiotic religion and your warped religious waste matter in your otherwise vacuum head can all go blazes!
oponu only dumb ass kiriyo sound like that
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by joyandfaith: 6:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9980801/UN-chief-World-pivotal-moment-avert-crises.html

AntiBalaka, APCHaram, RevDesm0ndJuju, MagicBishop, ZombieNation.
What do you think?
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by joyandfaith: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2021
compton11:

Defender of Fodio?
Slave mentality.
Fodio did not see faithful muslms among natives or ptinces to be crowned emirs in ilorin and hausa kingdoms?
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by compton11(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2021
joyandfaith:

Defender of Fodio?
Slave mentality.
Fodio did not see faithful muslms among natives or ptinces to be crowned emirs in ilorin and hausa kingdoms?
who defend fodio?

I said fodio just used religion to lie inorder to take land
Re: The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) by joyandfaith: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2021
compton11:
who defend fodio?

I said fodio just used religion to lie inorder to take land

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel / Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing / Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.