Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson (14204 Views)

Moderna's Coronavirus Vaccine Is 94.5% Effective, According To Company Data / Johnson & Johnson To Pay $2.1bn Over Cancer-causing Talcum Powder / Remdesivir Proves Effective Against Coronavirus In US Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
I and my friend took our first Moderna vaccine on Saturday in Asaba Delta State, later in the evening we noticed our left hands were little heavy and pains, on Sunday the pain reduced but we had little fever and headache but on Monday morning we woke up very strong and there was no more fever and headache till this moment. Next month we will go and complete our dose.

Please my brothers and sisters you should go and take the COVID-19 vaccine. It is free.

lalasticlala:

https://www.technologynetworks.com/biopharma/news/moderna-more-effective-against-delta-than-pfizer-and-johnson-johnson-353573

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by iamdapsyj(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
AmuEbule:

Where’s your proof? Stay there and continue to be deceived.

Oga be calming down. I don't know about the quantity available but it's is in Nigeria because I was given the first dose on the 31st of August and and the second shot date is 30th of September later this month.

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by sonymax16(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
ikdaddy01:

The vast majority of COVID hospitalizations and deaths continue to be among unvaccinated individuals. COVID-19 vaccines are powerful tools for combating the pandemic.” 
U urself,are u vaccinated?
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by sonymax16(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
AsabaPropertyAg:
I and my friend took our first Moderna vaccine on Saturday in Asaba Delta State, later in the evening we noticed our left hands were little heavy and pains, on Sunday the pain reduced but we had little fever and headache but on Monday morning we woke up very strong and there was no more fever and headache till this moment. Next month we will go and complete our dose.

Please my brothers and sisters you should go and take the COVID-19 vaccine. It is free.

We don't want it.Is it by force?

2 Likes

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by CoolAmbience(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Be it pythons vaccine, whatever name be it,I won't be part/take it

I have taken my first jab of the Moderna vaccine.

Awaiting my second jab by mid October.

No be by force to take sha, so far government don do wetin others dey do, as par stemming Corona virus pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by bayobabe(f): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Moderna is in Nigeria
Hushpuppy20:
What happened to astrazeneca ?=AmuEbule post=105848537]

Op. Why are you people so worried about Pfizer and Moderna vaccines when they are not even in Nigeria? Tell us about the yeye AstraZeneca vaccine they shipped to us.

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by CoolAmbience(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hushpuppy20:

Op. Why are you people so worried about Pfizer and Moderna vaccines when they are not even in Nigeria? Tell us about the yeye AstraZeneca vaccine they shipped to us.

Oga, talk the one wey you sabi...

I took my first jab of the Moderna vaccine about three weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Olanre05(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
ikdaddy01:

How did you know what you were given?
Where you given option to choose which one to take.

When you get to the vaccination center, politely ask the staffs, the name of the vaccine you are getting. If you are not comfortable with the name you are given or told. Ask when you can come back for the one you’re interested in getting. Say thank you and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Amaizu(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Don’t really know how true this is . I took the 2 jabs Mordena vaccine and I’ve been good but I also know a couple of friends across the States who came down with breakthrough Delta strain infections despite taking the Mordena shot.

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Nonexisting1: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mumu vaccines wey paracetamol de effective pass lipsrsealed
I miss the original panadol extra of early 2000s. That medicine can cure everything including cancer and hiv/aids. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Olanre05(f): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amaizu:
Don’t really know how true this is . I took the 2 jabs Mordena vaccine and I’ve been good but I also know a couple of friends across the States who came down with breakthrough Delta strain infections despite taking the Mordena shot.

Our bodies react to things differently. There body reaction is different from yours. And maybe they already have the infection before they got themselves vaccinated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Sonnobax15(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nonexisting1:
I miss the original panadol extra of early 2000s. That medicine can cure everything including cancer and hiv/aids. cheesy
grin I dey feel you bro....Unlike the one of these days,wey majority of them na just mere chalks lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by AngelicBeing: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
superior1:
Preventing hospitalization not preventing infection o.

Plan-demic
Hahaha, lol at PLANDEMIC, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by chukwuibuipob: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
geezynoni:

Problem ti Baba mi niyen.
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by JuanDeDios: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hushpuppy20:

AmuEbule:

Op. Tell us about the yeye AstraZeneca vaccine they shipped to us.
So what makes AstraZeneca a yeye vaccine?
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by IgOga(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Don't take the poison. It doesn't give you immunity except you are happy to get the needle every 6 months for the rest of your life....with the risk all associated adverse reactions

3 Likes

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by executive12: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
AmuEbule:

Op. Tell us about the yeye AstraZeneca vaccine they shipped to us.

Moderna vaccines are available in Nigeria right now.
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by AmuEbule: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
JuanDeDios:

So what makes AstraZeneca a yeye vaccine?

Ask AstraZeneca. If you don't get a response from them, then ask me again.
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by AmuEbule: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
executive12:

Moderna vaccines are available in Nigeria right now.
Ok.
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by JayEntaur(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Had my first dose of Moderna yesterday. Taking the 2nd dose on the 12th of next month.
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Ojady(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Soon now, the variant that will resist Moderna will emerge...keep the hustle on you big Pharma coys, folks be waking up with each 24. This covid 19 bockbuster (featuring sanitizers, masks, washing hands, pandemic, lockdown, media propaganda, lies after lies from politicians, Presidents; vaxx and anti vaxx finger pointing etc) is just the prelim run, now that the fact is established that most will take anything they do not know its constituents, (regardless of its inability to keep them safe or not)cause they dont want to die is the results...Stay tuned

5 Likes

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Freedomforever(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Am really getting confused about this covid thing especially the delta variances,I have a family friend who died last week of covid 19,why am confused is that he took this vaccine abt a month pluse now but he was hospitalised and was on oxigen for some days before he died.my question is why was he hospitalised even when he has taken the full vaccine and he died eventually

3 Likes

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by JerryLekki: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
donprinyo:
All I know is that I can never be a human Guinea pig for anyone.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

The polio vaccine and the chicke pox own you collected as a kid nko? Bolo

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by omojeesu(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by omojeesu(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Freedomforever:
Am really getting confused about this covid thing especially the delta variances,I have a family friend who died last week of covid 19,why am confused is that he took this vaccine abt a month pluse now but he was hospitalised and was on oxigen for some days before he died.my question is why was he hospitalised even when he has taken the full vaccine and he died eventually

Was the incident reported to the health authorities?

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by FLYFIRE(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
salesbloo:
I took mordena vaccine in Lagos. Just a day dizziness... after that .... am cool
It only installed the things hopefully grin grin grin
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Sleekfingers: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
salesbloo:
I took mordena vaccine in Lagos. Just a day dizziness... after that .... am cool

Me na food I just dey chop like a termite, when I took it

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Krismas(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
IgOga:
Don't take the poison. It doesn't give you immunity except you are happy to get the needle every 6 months for the rest of your life....with the risk all associated adverse reactions
grin Mumu Covid vaccine

5 Likes

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by rosinkkit: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
AsabaPropertyAg:

SHUT UP. FOOL.

There is no way to know the LONG TERM EFFECTS of the ''experimental vaccine'', and your feeling ok after two days says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about what it might do in the next 2 to 5 years. Do you even know what is inside the 'vaccine'? Did you research it before injecting it? Of course not. Olodo. Just mind your own business and stop asking people to inject what you don't know.

Damn idiots. angry

6 Likes

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Krismas(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Freedomforever:
coolThe vaccine is intended to hasten people’s death. Its hopeless. Don’t listen to all these confused opinions that covid is dangerous! It’s NOT. The vaccine is dangerous than Covid and the nose mask is more dangerous than the air its to filter

3 Likes

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by rosinkkit: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Olanre05:

Our bodies react to things differently. There body reaction is different from yours. And maybe they already have the infection before they got themselves vaccinated.

Or may be the 'vaccine' is what GAVE THEM the 'infection', as it will probably do to many more of you as the years roll on.

In Israel, it is reported that over 95% of 'covid' patients in hospital had had the vaccine before catching 'covid'.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. / COVID-19: Adamawa Quarantines 118 Returnees From Lagos, Other States / Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.