Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson (14222 Views)

Moderna's Coronavirus Vaccine Is 94.5% Effective, According To Company Data / Johnson & Johnson To Pay $2.1bn Over Cancer-causing Talcum Powder / Remdesivir Proves Effective Against Coronavirus In US Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Rumundele(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2021
salesbloo:
I took mordena vaccine in Lagos. Just a day dizziness... after that .... am cool
My own turn to fever sef but after that, I am cool

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by PIMPAR: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2021
AmuEbule:

You are in for a whole lot of ball game. I will run down your hard earned borrowed data.
The fact that you were prevented from herding your cattle in Upper Iweka shouldn't make you to hug every transformer you run into.
Move on with your sorry life and leave Igbo people alone, you chose to do the opposite.

You are a major league loser and every one know that. grin lipsrsealed
Mod has taken good care of you for me. It's not by chestbeating all over the social media
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by AlphaMogul: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by FabulousAutos(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
salesbloo:
I took mordena vaccine in Lagos. Just a day dizziness... after that .... am cool

I also took Modena two days ago. Been feeling feverish though I'm getting better now.
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by FabulousAutos(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
CursedNsukka:

It's in this second phase. I asked first. You have to ask them first to know before you receive it

It's written on the card too
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by AmuEbule: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
PIMPAR:

Mod has taken good care of you for me. It's not by chestbeating all over the social media
E pain am grin

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by yemi1504: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
ikdaddy01:

Okay thanks Plenty. Will do just that. Yeah normally vaccines do give fever even for children

Abi. It is because of your immune response to the vaccine. Shows your body immune system is in tip top shape.
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
MasterofNL:

What do you mean by magnetic components? Explain further.
There were videos going viral of metal objects sticking to the area they took the vaccine. As big as phones were seen to stick to their arms without falling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others / Fallocure / Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.