Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,502 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson (14367 Views)

Moderna's Coronavirus Vaccine Is 94.5% Effective, According To Company Data / Johnson & Johnson To Pay $2.1bn Over Cancer-causing Talcum Powder / Remdesivir Proves Effective Against Coronavirus In US Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by donprinyo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
JerryLekki:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

The polio vaccine and the chicke pox own you collected as a kid nko? Bolo
I wasn't the Guinea pig used

3 Likes

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by IBRAHEEM8(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
scribble:
BS

Also New York has halt mandatory vaccine because they used aborted foetus to make them and people should be allowed o deny on religious grounds

I detest abortion. Its abominable to Christian religion. Thats why they want to launch it in Nigerian churches

They should start at mosque

You no get sense

https://abc7ny.com/nyc-vaccine-mandate-new-york-city-workers-covid-19-healthcare/11021776/
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Krismas(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
rosinkkit:

Or may be the 'vaccine' is what GAVE THEM the 'infection', as it will probably do to many more of you as the years roll on.

In Israel, it is reported that over 95% of 'covid' patients in hospital had had the vaccine before catching 'covid'.
cool

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by MasterofNL: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
TsaTrinity:
I purposely asked for moderna because of this same report. I read about the vaccines available both original and fake all night. I wouldn't want my arm to have magnetic components like many people have experienced.
So far, I'm good.
#TruthOfTrinity

What do you mean by magnetic components? Explain further.
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Krismas(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
MasterofNL:

grin

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Krismas(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.technologynetworks.com/biopharma/news/moderna-more-effective-against-delta-than-pfizer-and-johnson-johnson-353573
coolSince 2020, CHOLERA has killed more Nigerians than Covid 19! Why not talk about CHOLERA VACCINE grin Carry Covid vaccine for head like expired weavon

2 Likes

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by JuanDeDios: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
AmuEbule:

Ask AstraZeneca. If you don't get a response from them, then ask me again.
At least, you're not one of them anti-vaxers. Just anti-AZ. There's hope.
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by APCNig: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
scribble:
BS

Also New York has halt mandatory vaccine because they used aborted foetus to make them and people should be allowed o deny on religious grounds

I detest abortion. Its abominable to Christian religion. Thats why they want to launch it in Nigerian churches

They should start at mosque

https://abc7ny.com/nyc-vaccine-mandate-new-york-city-workers-covid-19-healthcare/11021776/

Don't bring the Mosque into it. You know anything we oppose, we will oppose it vehemently to the end. The Vaccines were all made by Christians.

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by ikdaddy01(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
yemi1504:

Register on the website below

https://nphcda.vaccination.gov.ng

Choose the primary health care center close to you and that you know the location.

After registering, download the details with your vaccination code there or you can write it down, it is the code that starts with NG on the printout.

Go with that code and your other details and very early if possible before 8 to get your first dose of the vaccine. You are likely to be given the Moderna Vaccine which is one of the most effective vaccines around (along with Pfrizer and Astrazeneca). If not, you can insist on getting that specific vaccine.

Get your paracetamol available for the pain at the injection site, headache and fever you could experience. Some experience diarrhea too. Just a heads up on some of the common side effects after the first and second doses.

Good luck.
Okay thanks Plenty. Will do just that. Yeah normally vaccines do give fever even for children
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by rosinkkit: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
MasterofNL:

Many 'vaccinated' have reported metallic objects sticking to the spot they were injected.

Also, one foreign govt at least has suspended the 'vaccines' after they were found to contain stainless steel in them.

1 Like

Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by PIMPAR: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2021
AmuEbule:

Where’s your proof? Stay there and continue to be deceived.
Keep quiet. Lazy youth. Everything to una na lie. Moderna vaccine is in Nigeria. I took Moderna vaccine just 8 days ago
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by PIMPAR: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2021
rosinkkit:

Many 'vaccinated' have reported metallic objects sticking to the spot they were injected.

Also, one foreign govt at least has suspended the 'vaccines' after they were found to contain stainless steel in them.
Una don start with una lie lie.
Over 30 people took Moderna vaccine where I took last week. None of us saw any stainless steel. Stop your beer parlour talk
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by AmuEbule: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2021
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet. Lazy youth. Everything to una na lie. Moderna vaccine is in Nigeria. I took Moderna vaccine just 8 days ago
Motor park tout like you. You took moderna vaccine in your dream. Show us the proof of shut up. Olodo!
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by PIMPAR: 12:23am On Sep 16, 2021
CursedNsukka:

I developed severe fever and headache with myalgia after moderna first dose

Exactly how I felt when I took the first dose a week now . But I am better and stronger now
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by AmuEbule: 12:50am On Sep 16, 2021
PIMPAR:

Do I need to convince lazy inconsequential youth like you? Definitely No
You also don’t need to question why you were disowned. Lazy loser!
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by AmuEbule: 12:52am On Sep 16, 2021
PIMPAR:

Do I need to convince lazy inconsequential youth like you? Definitely No
Smoke more weed and keep thinking that I’m a lazy yahoo boy like you. Look for something better to do with your sorry life kid.
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by PIMPAR: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2021
AmuEbule:

Smoke more weed and keep thinking that I’m a lazy yahoo boy like you. Look for something better to do with your sorry life kid.
I have told you severally, I don't engage inconsequential entity especially the one from Upper Iweka
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by Pravedk: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2021
CursedNsukka:

I developed severe fever and headache with myalgia after moderna first dose

Walahi, This moderna vaccine too strong abeg.

The fever wey I get no be am
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by AmuEbule: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2021
PIMPAR:

I have told you severally, I don't engage inconsequential entity especially the one from Upper Iweka

You are in for a whole lot of ball game. I will run down your hard earned borrowed data.
The fact that you were prevented from herding your cattle in Upper Iweka shouldn't make you to hug every transformer you run into.
Move on with your sorry life and leave Igbo people alone, you chose to do the opposite.

You are a major league loser and every one know that. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson by AmuEbule: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2021
PIMPAR:

Exactly how I felt when I took the first dose a week now . But I am better and stronger now

This herdsman is here claiming he took moderna vaccine. Who dash monkey banana? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Teachers Undergo COVID-19 Test At Sample Collection Centers (Pix) / Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria / 88 Doctors Quit Kogi Civil Service – NMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.