Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days (18748 Views)

Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by minasi4841: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Something wey we dey use vpn run
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by jaxxy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
To me it shouldn't be lifted .The tensions twitter generates is now calming things down

The guilty are afraid, the wicked has no peace. Same twitter Apc used in Jonathan’s time?? grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Reference(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
They say the economy is bad and there is no money, yet we spend humongous amounts to maintain a so called Minister to do this nonsense. Please folks, exactly what is the job description of this Mr. Lai. and the function of the Ministry he presides over.
Why are Nigerians so disinterested in the way their resources are being wasted on frivolities.
How can we be budgeting billions of Naira for this sick drama.... chasing Twitter around for weeks on end like some juvenile playground antics....
Absolute nonsense.... angry
So shameful how government is being reduced to an object mockery and ridicule.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by suffering: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
'To' once again. This one na indefinite decision. Let us move on with life.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Kingluqman(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
NuelFarms:
Just observing from afar....I miss Twitter sha
So you no use twitter all these while? Na wa fr you ooo.

Twitter that is a country on its own.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Holayiwonuola(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Shey unarh ban ham before Ni? Me no no oo
��. Maybe because my own get OrDayShii
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by oladipupo2234: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Buhari lead FG is seeking a fresh foreign loan from western countries so he needs to appease them by pretending to be a democrate just to secure the loan.

But trust me that even if the ban gets lifted tomorrow, its not in the interest of majority
Of Nigerians. Do you know why FG is less bothered? Because Buhari fulani brothers are not affected.

A responsible government would have heed to the cry of its citizens. Little wonder the economy keeps declining year after year.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Angeltjazz2017(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Which ban ?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by ComeToJesus: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Yeye
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Bifwoli: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2021
vaca1:

You're living in a cave. I earn daily on Twitter if you don't know
Ok is that Yahoo Yahoo stuff? That can;t be legit stuff since Twitter is under a ban in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by galaxypropertie: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Tacha completes her new house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CbYpC02HDc
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Mayorsky07(m): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Temysteve(m): 2:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
To me it shouldn't be lifted .The tensions twitter generates is now calming things down
how old is you?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by pegix(m): 3:12am On Sep 16, 2021
Stop using the app since ban.......make dem open dix shit

Twitter na my beta cruisee land
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by phenol33(m): 5:31am On Sep 16, 2021
cybertruss:
Well, we are not begging to lift the ban. Thanks to VPN. It doesn't pay to be a tyrant.
that ur VPN?! Do u think is safe?! It makes ur phone and information vunerable to cyber attack.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by hansomb: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
Let it remain in history that the only reason Twitter was banned in Nigeria, in 2021, was because it removed a genocidal Tweet from the president's wall.

It also happened in Buhari's administration.
bloody lie.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by hansomb: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2021
nameo:
Wait!!! Is this Twitter thing still on a ban.

Mtshewww..... Twitter that is even busier than before the so called ban!! Twitter that even some Govt officials post regularly?

Lai Mohammed and co should be deceiving themselves there
not true
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by BigDolph(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You’re high on paracetamol
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Dony19(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2021
Twitter way we still the use up till now lol if you like no lift the band fools
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Dony19(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2021
Twitter way we still the use up till now lol if you like no lift the ban fools
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by gulfer: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Ode, Twitter was never banned for the real tweeps, you only succeeded in limiting use in government and some public sector businesses......In fact, it gained more followership during your 'ban'.......Don't UN 'ban' it o. You only blackmailed Jack Dorsey to drop a few crumbs for your government since nobody wants to borrow Nigeria any money again, WE MEUVE angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by ofiko123(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Good news..
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by eddykenny2: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2021
Make Dem no lift any ban. We dey a alright
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by vaca1: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bifwoli:
Ok is that Yahoo Yahoo stuff? That can;t be legit stuff since Twitter is under a ban in Nigeria.
You're living in a cave. There's VPN grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by FakeUnity: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Abokey mugu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party / Customs Officer & Traffic Wardens Battle Over Parking Space in Lagos Area.PICS / What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.