Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days (18729 Views)

Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Horlhamhi(f): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
"...in a few days" kee them there. undecided
If dem like make dem no lift am. Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by 989900: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mr. Odenson.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by IbileIfe: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Theunbothered: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
saintade01:
I laughed at the ignorance of so many of you grin
Some of you should get ready to apply as a security at the Twitter office when they finally open in Abuja. cool
The opening will be announced soon. Just position yourself for opportunities from this. kiss

Do you believe in divine intervention?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by snowball11(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fools in government! undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by pickatyoubackup: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
We go still use the bird app insult this useless entity. God go punish your children.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by ityP(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bifwoli:
To me it shouldn't be lifted so that way Nigerians can do more productive things instead of wasting hours on useless Twitter.Mscheew ,to hell with Twitter i've never even thought of being a member.

I still waste hours on Twitter. Choke

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by ityP(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
saintade01:
I laughed at the ignorance of so many of you grin
Some of you should get ready to apply as a security at the Twitter office when they finally open in Abuja. cool
The opening will be announced soon. Just position yourself for opportunities from this. kiss

They will not open in Nigeria. You think they are fools

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by foreverproduct: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
OK. Maybe I'll start using it this time around
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by mightyhaze: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Twitter kee una dia cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Amowoyagidele: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
October 1st National protest might delay to unbanned Twitter.
Because is going to be weapon citizens will capitalize to expose government retaliation against protesters.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by estyvino(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
chatinent:
Let it remain in history that the only reason Twitter was banned in Nigeria, in 2021, was because it removed a genocidal Tweet from the president's wall.

It also happened in Buhari's administration.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by yusluvad(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
chatinent:
Let it remain in history that the only reason Twitter was banned in Nigeria, in 2021, was because it removed a genocidal Tweet from the president's wall.

Yes. It will forever remain in history book...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Comedian2019: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
So twitter mission in Nigeria is no longer suspect
Oga lie, how market na?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by 27Pushing30: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Much respect to this government
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Festflor: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
We dont care! We still use it anyway, ban or no ban.

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by ukahrawah: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Werey people are tired!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Truthissupreme: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
saintade01:

Just chill coz I'm going to so rub it on your face when it happens. So relax Mr TruthisBitter wink
Joke on you when use Lai Mohamed shit take rub face grin

We only have one headquarters in Africa zombie and na Ghana e dey

E never shut down to accommodate your shithole

E shock you abi

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Message has been sent. I wish the govt had found another way to convey their message to Twitter but it seems Twitter has gotten the message loud and clear.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bifwoli:
To me it shouldn't be lifted so that way Nigerians can do more productive things instead of wasting hours on useless Twitter.Mscheew ,to hell with Twitter i've never even thought of being a member.

My guy you still dey live for Middle Ages,life done pass you by ooo -Chai !! See wetin man dey yarn ,this is 2021 not the 15th century - Wake up this is 2021 mordern(digital) age -your thinking process is feudalistic, still dey think sey we live in a feudalistic nomadic society were the people worked and fought for nobles who gave them protection and the use of land in return -Thats 15 century nah -That one nah analog time nah -Wake up this is 2021 -Digital ,commerce,informative,globalization,mordern age.Abeg your ignorance dey worry me another Buhari cousin spotted the bihari idiots ,so ignorance,uneducative,uninformed,backwards,normadic,feudalists,ancient homosapient,living in a modern,informative,learning,exploring ,telescopes,space ships,cellphones,forensic science and policing,technology,architecture,mathematics ,science everything have gone digital not analog -Analog society begets Terrorism -Hmmmm

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
nameo:
Wait!!! Is this Twitter thing still on a ban.

Mtshewww..... Twitter that is even busier than before the so called ban!! Twitter that even some Govt officials post regularly?

Lai Mohammed and co should be deceiving themselves there

If u notice, Twitter doesn't even comment on d issue. It's only Lai Mohammed/FG that are always talking about Twitter that they banned. It seems as if it is Twitter that banned Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bifwoli:

D so called hasn't stopped Nigerians from using Twitter. Maybe u aren't aware
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by linearity: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
So, why are they unbanning Twitter now? Have Twitter opened the ever elusive office in Nigeria or have they registered with CAC?

This is just the FG or the Information Minister trying to seek relevance over this Twitter matter wey most Nigerians have even forgotten if there was a ban or not. Those who want to access Twitter still do so day normally just as before, depending on your network provide, while others have perfected alternative ways of accessing the app.

I am even surprise that there is even a ban as government officials still use Twitter.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by Rastaramsey(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Damnn Niggarr
When you do or not, we niggas still dey nack VPN dey use am....
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by CoolAmbience(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
chatinent:

You are clearly uninformed.

There is nothing genocidal in the President's post.

The only take-away from the whole episode is 'that Nigerians didn't die from not using Twitter, while the ban lasted.

Foreign companies, no matter how important they may seem, must learn to respect the sovereignty of their host nations, as embodied by the Office of the President.

Twitter is a business in Nigeria...it is not Nigeria.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by phemmyfour: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Awọn werey, they are getting set for campaign next year and they ll need same twitter tweeps to be on their side
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by ityP(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Truthissupreme:
I laugh at your foolishness

Twitter never open office na him dem unban Dem abi in Hope of audio office grin

Keep hiding your shame, shebi is Jack that didn't deem FG worthy of an official visit cum dealing with them through personal assistant through out the supposed hullabalo that would give a Bleep about opening office after unban

Una no know the billions when una waste to take effect an ineffective firewall that VPN pass like water while Twitter was soaring in stocks

Make una carry una L

Don't mind these zombies. They think say Twitter get their time. Fisayo on one of his business Friday episodes, said he was investing in Twitter for a whole year, just immediately after the ban. He mentioned recently that Twitter stocks dey rise like mad. So who suffer the ban now? Jack no even send the govt sef. They are desperate to get it running, because na still Twitter dem follow use run propaganda for GEJ govt. 2023 is fast approaching. BMC crew need work. Bunch of unintelligent fools
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by ityP(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
post=105851038:
Jack should have learnt his lessons by now.
Good to read from him how he denounced the murderer and terrorists after TRUE FACTS was shown to him.

Devil punish Cownu and his brainwashed swines where ever they are.

You and your type should be very ashamed of yourselves. Dollar is heading for 1000 naira but as usual, na Twitter wey their stocks dey rise daily you dey shout say Dem don learn their lessons? What lesson have you and this stupid govt learnt? You think Twitter gives a hoot about whether or not Twitter was banned? All this while, na only noise we dey hear. No sign that Twitter reps are even having any discussion with the govt. If Dem call una zombies now, una go vex. Talmbout, Buhari will handle security and Osinbajo the economy. Bunch of illiterates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by ityP(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Joke on you when use Lai Mohamed shit take rub face grin

We only have one headquarters in Africa zombie and na Ghana e dey

E never shut down to accommodate your shithole

E shock you abi

No mind am. Twitter wey go dey thank God say dem no set office for naija? Is it the same Twitter that will open office here? Bunch of illiterates
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by ityP(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
lexy2014:

If u notice, Twitter doesn't even comment on d issue. It's only Lai Mohammed/FG that are always talking about Twitter that they banned. It seems as if it is Twitter that banned Nigeria

Exactly what I'm saying. Twitter is totally unbothered
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days by jditimiya(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
To me let it remain like that, because am okay without them. Who twitter help for Nigeria, and who the government they fear about twitter. Am okay with Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) / Why Mailafia Will Not Honour Police Invitation – Legal Team / Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.