Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa (6381 Views)

This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by propynich123: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNAN2omKqxQ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by lkillbrokehoes: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by BiafIntel: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Little black brain, celebrating very little achievement and that's enough for him. All that was shown in your video are equal to a roundabout in China. Support Biafra where we will build viable cities fit for humans to live in.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by paramakina202: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
BiafIntel:
Little black brain, celebrating very little achievement and that's enough for him. All that was shown in your video are equal to a roundabout in China. Support Biafra where we will build viable cities fit for humans to live in.

A bird at hand is worth more than a million birds in the bush.
Biafra remains an illusion.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by contigiency(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
BiafIntel:

Even Abia State people have the guts to criticize development in other states. grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Abohboy: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
BiafIntel:

No let's support MOP where we can get the Nigeria we deserve under a new constitution and a regional democracy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Oppy2k2: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sentiment apart, Abakaliki is one of the most beautiful place in Nigeria. Their ecumenical centre is the best in Nigeria. My 5 days in that city is what I can never forget. Their roads network is wonderful. Ebonyi is a place to be I swear.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by richmond500: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Even my poultry house fine for night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by BiafIntel: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Abohboy:

No let's support MOP where we can get the Nigeria we deserve under a new constitution and a regional democracy.
Dumbo, go and ask the confused Tony Nnadi the file carrier where 27yrs of grammar blowing has gotten him with his useless NINAS in pulling down the contraption's constitution. Freedom is not given by blowing grammar. Join IPOB whom the government is seeing as the real threat. IPOB's way is the only way to achieve Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Abohboy: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
BiafIntel:

Dumbo, go and ask the confused Tony Nnadi the file carrier where 27yrs of grammar blowing has gotten him with his useless NINAS in pulling down the contraption's constitution. Freedom is not given by blowing grammar. Join IPOB whom the government is seeing as the real threat. IPOB's way is the only way to achieve Biafra.

Why should we start a civil war and kill tens of millions when we can have a peaceful progressive nation called Nigeria? The problem is who we vote into power it's time for us to start up our own political unions and vote them into power like MOP which already has plans in place for economic and administrative reforms to under take if given power instead of canvassing for violence let's canvass for electoral change and raising of consciousness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by OyigboUpdate: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
BiafIntel:

Just the same way senator Abaribe is supporting Biafra receiving his billions and building cities in his senatorial district. Dey there make politicians use u clean nyash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Abohboy: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Just the same way senator Abaribe is supporting Biafra receiving his billions and building cities in his senatorial district. Dey there make politicians use u clean nyash

Bros which political party are you affiliated with? It's time for us Nigerians to shine our eyes and build up a people's alternative for the current rot of our nation and the only people's alternative is MOP we're not registered but we've completed all the necessary steps apart from the NEC elections which are ongoing we will approach INEC next month for registration but so far we have 10k members which isn't a lot but the movement has been growing fast and we hope to soon be the vanguard for the masses of Nigeria and with your help we can begin seeing the change and progress we want in Nigeria

( MOP is in talks with several student union groups, labour union groups and other political parties such as AAC, YPP and NCP for potential mergers and campaigning so it is likely that if these talks move forward our membership could increase to 500k very quickly making us a major third force contender in the next election )

2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by esnbrutality: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Why quoting a senseless Government employed internet zombie?
The moniker @pyigboupdate belongs to an uncircumcised miscreant with IGBO obsession as his main forte. Free that bingo...

As regards your statement...things only work in sane climes and Nigeria is not sane!!

Abohboy:

Bros which political party are you affiliated with? It's time for us Nigerians to shine our eyes and build up a people's alternative for the situation.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Abohboy: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
esnbrutality:

Why quoting a senseless Government employed internet zombie?
The moniker @pyigboupdate belongs to an uncircumcised miscreant with IGBO obsession as his main forte. Free that bingo...

As regards your statement...things only work in sane climes and Nigeria is not sane!!

Who says we can't make Nigeria sane? The problem with Nigeria is the people we vote into power every year we complain stage a one day protest then go quiet and vote the same people again and again when are we going to make our own alternatives and vote them into power and give us a better chance at leadership? Well anyways thousands, no millions of Nigerians are tired like me and they're ready to learn and vote in the right people to get what we want so are you going to be the one to not vote and do nothing to better Nigeria or will you be the one to talk to people to get their PVC, to mobilize in your community and to get the people to vote the right people into power so we can finally see some progress?
Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by esnbrutality: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
I love your aspirations and dreams. Count me out.

Abohboy:

Who says we can't make Nigeria sane? The problem with Nigeria is the people we vote into power every year we complain stage a one day protest then go quiet and vote the same people again and again when are we going to make our own alternatives and vote them into power and give us a better chance at leadership? Well anyways thousands, no millions of Nigerians are tired like me and they're ready to learn and vote in the right people to get what we want so are you going to be the one to not vote and do nothing to better Nigeria or will you be the one to talk to people to get their PVC, to mobilize in your community and to get the people to vote the right people into power so we can finally see some progress?

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Abohboy: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
esnbrutality:
I love your aspirations and dreams. Count me out.

Smh continue until all your family and friends die in the civil war and all your property burned away you will not wake up the easiest option out is uniting ourselves as one people and doing what we can to get the right people into power it is either that or we continue to wallow in poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Felimax(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Abohboy:

Take me in now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by OyigboUpdate: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Abohboy:

Bros which political party are you affiliated with? It's time for us Nigerians to shine our eyes and build up a people's alternative for the current rot of our nation and the only people's alternative is MOP we're not registered but we've completed all the necessary steps apart from the NEC elections which are ongoing we will approach INEC next month for registration but so far we have 10k members which isn't a lot but the movement has been growing fast and we hope to soon be the vanguard for the masses of Nigeria and with your help we can begin seeing the change and progress we want in Nigeria

( MOP is in talks with several student union groups, labour union groups and other political parties such as AAC, YPP and NCP for potential mergers and campaigning so it is likely that if these talks move forward our membership could increase to 500k very quickly making us a major third force contender in the next election )

I will support any party against IPOB. That's why I support Wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Abohboy: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Felimax:

Take me in now!

Yes! Great choice my brother

type this into your browser without spaces t . m e / m o p n i g e r i a
Once in ask for the registration form fill it in and you're an official member we're working on physical registration at ward level should be ready by March 2022.

Social media

Instagram: mopcentre

Twitter: movementofthep1

Facebook: Movement Of The People (MOP)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by esnbrutality: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
What manner of useless unity begging is this??

Guy the simple answer to your Lamentations is that ...this ain't 1967...simple.

I would rather let you wallow in your useless unity begging stunts....

Has your own senator paved your street with gold? Has he spoken against the ills in society..has he made it imperative that you have adequate healthcare.

Do you have good infrastructures in your zone...if you do please tell me...but if you don't (which is obvious) ..you are a disgrace to common sense....spits!!

Abohboy:

Smh continue until all your family and friends die in the civil war and all your property burned away you will not wake up the easiest option out is uniting ourselves as one people and doing what we can to get the right people into power it is either that or we continue to wallow in poverty

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Abohboy: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I will support any party against IPOB. That's why I support Wike

Technically our party is against IPOB because we're against secession but why only IPOB what about a party against corruption, a party against terrorism, a party for development, a party for the people and a party for Nigeria why stop at IPOB when so much more can be achieved? But I will say now the solution we will employ to get rid of IPOB is devoid of violence
Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Abohboy: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
esnbrutality:
What manner of useless unity begging is this??

Guy the simple answer to your Lamentations is that ...this ain't 1967...simple.

I would rather let you wallow in your useless unity begging stunts....

Has your own senator paved your street with gold? Has he spoken against the ills in society..has he made it imperative that you have adequate healthcare.

Do you have good infrastructures in your zone...if you do please tell me...but if you don't (which is obvious) ..you are a disgrace to common sense....spits!!

No my senator hasn't done any of the above which is why i'm canvassing for change of leadership and thinking of all Nigerians so we can actually get the development we want and why does it have to be 1967 for us to have unity? I will say simply Nigerians need to shine their eyes and put the right people in power or we will never progress civil war isn't the solution and neither is lying around waiting for change we must seize the change we want and enact it.
Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by ruggedtimi(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
E no dey pass fly over grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by BiafIntel: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Abohboy:

Why should we start a civil war and kill tens of millions when we can have a peaceful progressive nation called Nigeria? The problem is who we vote into power it's time for us to start up our own political unions and vote them into power like MOP which already has plans in place for economic and administrative reforms to under take if given power instead of canvassing for violence let's canvass for electoral change and raising of consciousness
There is something wrong with your brain. You reason like a fulani from futa jalon. You need psychiatric assistance.
Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Abohboy: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
BiafIntel:

There is something wrong with your brain. You reason like a fulani from futa jalon. You need psychiatric assistance.

For not wanting a civil war and not wanting my people to continue living in poverty without good schools, good hospitals, good railways, electricity makes me a fulani and a mad man? The real mad person is the one who cannot reason beyond ethnicity and who cannot see that what Nigeria needs is fresh people in power and not a civil war

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by BiafIntel: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Get out from this thread you upper Iweka pickpocket, prostitute trafficker. Go and find a job first.
Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by BiafIntel: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Abohboy:

Yes! Great choice my brother

type this into your browser without spaces t . m e / m o p n i g e r i a
Once in ask for the registration form fill it in and you're an official member we're working on physical registration at ward level should be ready by March 2022.

Social media

Instagram: mopcentre

Twitter: movementofthep1

Facebook: Movement Of The People (MOP)

SCAMMERS. NEXT THING IS TO ASK PEOPLE FOR REGISTRATION FEE.
Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by BiafIntel: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Abohboy:

For not wanting a civil war and not wanting my people to continue living in poverty without good schools, good hospitals, good railways, electricity makes me a fulani and a mad man? The real mad person is the one who cannot reason beyond ethnicity and who cannot see that what Nigeria needs is fresh people in power and not a civil war
The more you talk, the more you appear daft and dumb. Read your self again, albeit slowly.
Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Abohboy: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
BiafIntel:

SCAMMERS. NEXT THING IS TO ASK PEOPLE FOR REGISTRATION FEE.

nope no fee why would we tax the people who are already suffering from the economic woes of the Buhari regime? How does that benefit the people? All we're looking for is support and votes in the coming election to change the ways of the nation funny how any movement for change is attacked by you is there any reason why you don't want development in Nigeria?
Re: This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa by Abohboy: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
BiafIntel:

The more you talk, the more you appear daft and dumb. Read your self again, albeit slowly.

Yes not wanting civil war and bad leadership is daft and dumb makes sense, continue canvassing for civil war and let me canvass for change in my country

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Placards Display During The Abuja Rally That Have Got Everyone Talking / Umaru Yar'adua: My Election Not Free And Fair / Reps Set For Extra Budget To Fund New Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.