Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes (18677 Views)

10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam / How To Make Delicious Ofada Sauce With Ease In Details (Photos, Video) / Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Myjust(f): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
I love you too

womenareapess:
gave you a dislike because I hate Naija women undecided
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Myjust(f): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Thanks for appreciating my efforts

Dubembiafra:
So nice
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Myjust(f): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
I'm blushing �� thanks

nautybride:
Weldone o.

My just, you've got fresh hands o! See froshness. Fine gal with cute hands.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Sleekfingers: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is not ofada sauce ooooo......

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by blacknoir: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Looks good dear
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
I prefer using more green bell peppers.

And just one or two small pieces of tomatoes.
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
bukatyne:
Ofada sauce in ten minutes? shocked

Almost the time I'll use in bleaching my oil until it's clear. cheesy

Before we start talking about the time for the pepper to get fried properly....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Myjust:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV6KY7XxDA0
I thought green pepper is strictly for ofada not red? This is more like a pepper sauce.
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by faithsystem(f): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
so you want to marry a cook then
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Wow...looks yummy cool

Well,nothing sweet guyman belle reach when he get banny wey sabi dish nice delicacies......

Personally,I don talk am say any banny wey I go marry put for house must be a good cook..She must know how to cook urhobo native soups cheesy. But if she no sabi cook them,no Problem,I go enroll her to go learn from a caterer cheesy

But na must....She must know how to cook soups like banga soup,owoh soup, ground soup,and other snacks cool
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by anambraamaka: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
I'm going to make it thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Sonnobax15(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
faithsystem:
so you want to marry a cook then
cool Are you a cook?
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by faithsystem(f): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
if you are looking for a cook then go to the next junction after your second turn by your left and right
Sonnobax15:
cool Are you a cook?
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Sonnobax15(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
faithsystem:
if you are looking for a cook then go to the next junction after your second turn by your left and right
grin grin
Look at you...I don't need your atlas... I've already got a banny who's currently murdering me with her culinary skills cheesy
So thank you ma'am cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Rastaramsey(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
femi4:
That egg is too big...more like egg n stew

Economy no affect chicken yansh
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Elidrisy20: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Op why you allow pimpus spoil your face lyk dis
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by faithsystem(f): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
of course enjoy the same Banny i directed you to
Sonnobax15:
grin grin
Look at you...I don't need your atlas... I've already got a banny who's currently murdering me with her culinary skills cheesy
So thank you ma'am cool
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Seun organizing a Nairaland party this year, I see this sauce being served in the party alongside sachet water to wash it down, I see Nairalanders fighting each other violently for the food, I see a certain griller eating 6 plates because he spent the past 3 days defending a certain WAEC certificate holder online without eating or drinking water, I see the food finishing without satisfying half of the guest, I see the hungry and angry ones coming on Nairaland to attack the management for not giving them food, I see a lot of people getting banned.

This I have seen.
it is well
Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Gfskw: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Myjust(f): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I thought green pepper is strictly for ofada not red? This is more like a pepper sauce.

No oh, green pepper is for yamasa sauce.
Ofada is red,

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Myjust:

No oh, green pepper is for yamasa sauce.
Ofada is red,
Just figured shocked Thank you .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Onunu (Mashed Yam And Plantain) / Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival / Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.