Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru (26672 Views)

FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by marsup: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
slyfox35:
3 months to investigate a crash? Even titanic nor reach 3months
This country dey baffle me at times.
it takes way more than 3 months to thoroughly investigate a plane crash. It’s not a Nigerian thing. Please stop sounding inferior.
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by Amaka430(f): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
I WANT TO GO BACK. I Need to go back to those days when salvation Message was More important than Prophecy. Take Me back to those days when Sex Out of Wedlock was seen as a taboo not now when Sex is an Appreciation gift. Can i go back to those days when pregnancy Outside Marriage was a shame to Families not now that it is a way of life. Is there Anybody who know the Road to those Days? When descent dressing was the identity of responsibility not now when there is no difference between a Lunatic, a Mechanic and a Sane Man. Where are those days when the beauty of a Woman was Found to proper dressing first, not now when an Average woman want to appear naked. Please Can we find those days, when Divorce was a derogatory Language among Christians, not today when broken Marriages are now Celebrated. i wish i Can go back to those days when true love was build on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money. Where are those days when Men of God we're afraid of God and live by the word not now when they teach a different thing and live a different life style of their Choice. Please wake Me up from this Sleep when we arrive at that world where Rapture and Resurrection was the Major Focus of the Church not now that Materialism is the Center Focus. Have we really forgotten those days when if a Member of a Church fall into temptation, the Church will Cry and pray for his/her Restoration, not today when a Member will Commit a sin and the Church will give such one a position in the Church as long as he/she has Money. Where are those days when Men will pray until they get Results, not now when all they want is Prophecy even when the said Prophecy has no Solution Or Mandate to Redeem . Am looking for those days when so many Girls were Rejected and beaten up by their Parent's, some lost their Education while others were Cajoled by their Mates because they refuse to Compromise and they gave up all for Christ, not this days when Man's way of life is More important than God's way, and going to heaven is a dream for the lost. I just remember those days when parents wanted their Children to Marry born again Christians, not today when parents want their daughter to marry Money bags even if they are Ritualists. i weep and pray that the Owner of the Church will not Come and Meet his Church like this because Many Saints who has gone will feel disappointed and the Church itself May not Make the Rapture. OH GOD!!! please help your church

2 Likes

Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by Awoleesu(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Is that Caucasoid in the 3rd pix also a personnel of NAF?

Not being racial... Just curious!
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by Omicron007: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Southeast are very happy when they hear the death of Army chief. Igbo people self.
[/s]

Spewing trash as usual.
Go and continue sucking that your frog eyed jagaban's hairy saggy balls who turned Lagos as his own FIRS
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by bigtt76(f): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by Jane345(f): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
gunuvi:

How many and how much
89 copies.do well to WhatsApp me
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by oluwatunechi(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Signed sealed and delivered
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by luizpippo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
slyfox35:

Some crashes took over 2 years to investigate.
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by Eriokanmi: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Reasonable Nigerians knows it was an inside job
Perfect!
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by zinaunreal(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
See as they hold the report like say na award
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by planetSaver: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Let there be Justice for our falling heroes else leadership seat will continue shaking.

Just

SAVE A LADY ON YOUR SINGLEMONIAL BED
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by chakula: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by DoctorDree(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
I wasn’t shocked when I saw them taking pictures with the report of some people’s death
This country ehn,na rubbish full am!!!
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by maste: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
How can murderers investigate a murder they carried out? God will punish all of you.
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by seyz91(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
cheesy
slyfox35:
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by F117nighthawk: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2021
What has been the outcome of report on IBRAHIM MAGU and ABBA KYARI, this one too will be as useless and as many other reports gathering dust in Nigeria
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by pegix(m): 3:09am On Sep 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
If the report cannot bring back Ibrahim Attahiru to life then it's as useless as "P" in Psychology.
can prevent further accident and catastrophe
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:27am On Sep 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
If the report cannot bring back Ibrahim Attahiru to life then it's as useless as "P" in Psychology.

Is not useless.

It can prevent recurrence.

That plane shud ve gone back to abuja

But dare devil pilot wan try power of nature
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by toprealman: 4:57am On Sep 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Accident investigation helps to prevent future recurrence by identifying root cause and ensuring effective control measures are developed and put to place.
If the investigation was poorly done and outcome of the report not communicated to ALL relevant stakeholders, then your assertion applies. Till then, let's commend them.
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by Karemarealty288(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Of what use is the report?

Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by Jane345(f): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2021
bhella10:
Nelson de Mille?
yes
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by Reference(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2021
slyfox35:

Stop this please and be informed. Air Accident Investigations are not time bound. Some take weeks, some take months, some take years while others have never been solved and such cases closed. Remember Flight MH370. The aircraft has not even heen located and the case is closed.
Re: AIB Submits Report On Crash That Killed Late COAS, Ibrahim Attahiru by bhella10: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jane345:
yes
Which title do you have. Gate House?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defence HQs Declares 19 Terrorists Wanted, Places ₦‎5m Bounty On Each / Man Beaten By Suspected Lagos APC Thugs Calls For Cancellation Of Election / Why DSS Sacked 65 Personnel - Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.