Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) (11559 Views)

Awww!!! Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Steps Out With His Daughters / Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) / Nkem Owoh (osuofia)dead Or Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by xynerise: 5:58pm On May 25, 2011
You are a very good actor no doubt, you are intelligent and unique no doubt but YOU TALK A LOT! angry. You are not a woman unlike Patience Ozokwor. She is even better than you when it comes to complains. You complain a lot in a movie and it makes it boring. Maybe some people enjoy watching your scene but it sucks the way you talk for like 5 minutes without pausing. Geez! What a man! undecided. You are one of the reason I dont watch Home videos. I am not a hater, but a fan. You need to reduce the minutes of talking in a movie. You made me loose my appetite in this newly release movie titled " ENEMIES OF PROGRESS". Thank you.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Cosmass(f): 6:08pm On May 25, 2011
xynerise:

You are a very good actor no doubt, you are intelligent and unique no doubt but YOU TALK A LOT! angry. You are not a woman unlike Patience Ozokwor. She is even better than you when it comes to complains. You complain a lot in a movie and it makes it boring. Maybe some people enjoy watching your scene but it sucks the way you talk for like 5 minutes without pausing. Geez! What a man! undecided. You are one of the reason I dont watch Home videos. I am not a hater, but a fan. You need to reduce the minutes of talking in a movie. You made me loose my appetite in this newly release movie titled " ENEMIES OF PROGRESS". Thank you.

Then go and sleep lol! That is what makes him who he is in the videos and his character, I love everything about his acting even his talking a lot.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by xynerise: 6:35pm On May 25, 2011
You must be his daughter. grin
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by mamagee3(f): 7:08pm On May 25, 2011
^^I know, right?

The way she jumps to his defense is breath-taking. grin
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by xynerise: 4:49pm On May 26, 2011
I know one of his relative is in Nairaland. grin
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by joyblinks(f): 5:41pm On May 26, 2011
i also dont like him in movies, he isn't funny to me at all.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by BABE3: 6:44pm On May 26, 2011
I love Osuofia! He's mad funny to me. Y'alls senses of humor are wack. smiley
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by future0007: 7:36pm On May 26, 2011
thank you my dear @ long last sm1 speaks out. Men, the guy is very wack. He tries to act witout script and messsesss uuuuppp evritin. Let all these actors go and watch themselves on screen and correcy their flaws. Can i mention odas in dat category? lol
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by africhika(f): 9:39pm On May 26, 2011
@op I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!

my dad recently noticed it too. he said nkem owoh just talks tooo much
and correct- Patience is WAY better at yabbing, joaning and complaining

nkem is BEST & even FUNNIER when he talks less!
but, nonetheless nkem is an excellent scriptwriter/actor and hilarious, no doubt
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Rhymez(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2011
His "talkaholic" attitude is just irritating grin
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Welder(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2011
Different stokes for different folks
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by ZUBBYNWA(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2011
I just like the man, he acts funny
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by drgica74: 12:34pm On May 27, 2011
Nkem Owoh is unarguably the best comedian in NOLLYWOOD today, Talking too much is the " MEAT"  of Comedy. If you don't like Nkem Owoh, then you don't like comedy.Period.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by ZUBBYNWA(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2011
I just like the man, he acts funny
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by chibaby5(f): 12:38pm On May 27, 2011
Naahhh dat man is way too funny mhan wud soo love to meet him.
Talks alot sumtymz, yes but the talk is funny grin
My dad doesnt watch nigerian movies or any movie for dat matter but mention dat Osuofia is in the movie he's sittin dwn with immediate effect cheesy grin grin
A true legend he is cool
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Chikenson: 12:56pm On May 27, 2011
Nkem Owo aka Osuofia, is the best comedian in nija. Accept or swallow it. If he talks too much, that's what his lines demands. Act yours if you can, lets see how funny you Mr Critique will be. Promote, commend and do not discourage. One man`s meat is another man`s poison. Period
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by PurestBoy(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2011
xynerise:

[size=14pt]You deserve to hug a wet transformer u dis blogwosh[/size]

1 Like

Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by flameforx(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2011
he talks too much,that's for real,but he is funny shhaaaaa,he should learn from okey bakassi
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2011
mama-gee:

^^I know, right?

The way she jumps to his defense is breath-taking. grin

NA JEALOUSY GO KILL UNA
BECAUSE HE IS NOT FROM YORUBA OR HAUSA ?
THE GUY GOOD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
BETTER THAN ALL THE COMEDIANS EVER IN NIGERIA
xynerise:

You must be his daughter. grin
YES, ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?
SHE LOVE THE MAN AND SO
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by md4real(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2011
How easy for hater who cant act nor even have the face for the screen to stand up and post rubbish. Go nkem, i like you buh i prefer mr ibu.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by md4real(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2011
He does not talk too much, he only tongue-lash which is the high point of his comical career.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by juman(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2011
Cosmass:

Then go and sleep lol! That is what makes him who he is in the videos and his character, I love everything about his acting even his talking a lot.

Yeah. He is good, very good actor.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by snowdrops(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2011
ukwa snatch ya babe?
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by MrCork17: 1:38pm On May 27, 2011
osuofia <<<<<< Publick this grace to Nigeria! angry
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by SSaemoenl(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2011
Go Nkem, Though I dont watch Nolly, But his talkative makes him what he is today. No doubt about that.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Koolking(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2011
I am not a fan of Nollywood. Nollywood movies don't make sense. I like a few of those funny movies that feature Nkem Owoh. He is a funny!
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by omo9ja1(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2011
I have not seen this guy acting recently, but I remember Osifia in London the movie that I love to watch with my akata friends osofire carry go Nigerian's don't appreciate what they got untill they loose it sad
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by DaDoctor: 2:19pm On May 27, 2011
@POSTER

please can i know the intention of your post?

PLEASE LEARN THAT HE PLAY THE ROLE HE IS GIVEN AND KNOWS HOW BEST TO DEAL

For me i like him, and i bet you majority will like him

I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL LIKE THE BOOST AND BOOB-BARING ACTRESSESS LIKE TONTO AND MERCY-J ETC

ANYWAY, THATS YOUR OWN OPINION, BUT I SEE NO REASON FOR THIS POST TALK MORE OF IT MAKING FRONT PAGE

I guess you smuggled it in though
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Natasha2(f): 2:24pm On May 27, 2011
[size=15pt] op all you have to do is stop watching his films or better still tell him that's if you get to see him undecided[/size]
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by AndreUweh(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2011
Quit hating you silly clowns. Osuofia does not write the script but his producers do.
Some of you here yawning crap about Osuofia from your over-sized mouths will even faint at the sight of movie cameras, light and crew men. Idiotts.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by DaDoctor: 2:27pm On May 27, 2011
@POSTER

I TOLD YOU!!!! BY THE TIME NL'S PIECES YOU, NEXT TIME U WONT MIS-POST

190, BABE!, EKPOMA1, HOPE U ALL ARE AWAKE

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 27, 2011
So people still watch Nolly-wood movies undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Has The Most Luxurious Fleet Of Cars? / Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.