Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Senate Passes Bills Establishing 2 Federal Universities In Ekiti, Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes Bills Establishing 2 Federal Universities In Ekiti, Nasarawa (10703 Views)

Senate Passes Bills To Establish Medical Centres In Four States / Sanwo-olu Signs Bills Establishing Additional Two Universities In Lagos / Meet SDP Candidate For Surulere 2 Federal Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes Bills Establishing 2 Federal Universities In Ekiti, Nasarawa by Emmanuelcann: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Many are mad. Few are roaming.
Re: Senate Passes Bills Establishing 2 Federal Universities In Ekiti, Nasarawa by v2: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2021
How many is been maintained?
Every state wants federal presence when the FG cannot maintain the ones already in existence with lecturers going on strike every now and then.

If the country is restructured and powers are devolved to the states, this rubbish won't be happening.
Re: Senate Passes Bills Establishing 2 Federal Universities In Ekiti, Nasarawa by Jonwesley(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Wrong Title, should have been ... establishing Universities Teaching Hospitals, Not Universities. These Universities have long existed and not new
Re: Senate Passes Bills Establishing 2 Federal Universities In Ekiti, Nasarawa by cryptotech: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Chikarata2020:
Building hundreds of university that will chun out thousands of Jobless and unemployed graduates is of no need. They should better share the money among themselves as usual. embarassed embarassed
It better they create more school, do you know the number of students looking for admission to the university, if no job they can create job, education is not only for job hunting, it is to make you do things rightly.

If you don't have primary or sec education, you won't be able to type sensibly with your mobile phone..
Young Nigerian are making it online with their little education and internet knowledge..
We need more school due to the increasing population of students

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bills Establishing 2 Federal Universities In Ekiti, Nasarawa by Chrisvotel: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Universities with no common tooth pick factory.
I am yet to hear any of our lawmakers sponsoring a bill to reduce the birth rate to like maximum of three children per woman.

The graph below is the population growth between Britain and Nigeria from 1900s to 2021.
The population as at 1911 was about 44million
While that of Nigeria then was about 16million
100years down the line, Britain is about 60million
While Nigeria is over 200million.
Imagine the gap of 140million?
And you are expecting the government to perform magic.
And you are expecting things to get better very soon.
I'm not trying to justify corruption and maladministration in the government.
But, this is a simple Economics.
Most countries with higher standards of living, higher per capital income among their citizens have lower population.
We need to put all hands on deck and stabilise the over bloating population.
We can't continue to be giving birth like rat and expect things to get better in the future.
The resources are scarce.
The poverty rate is alarming.
People are just pretending and packaging.
Help yourself.
Help your family
Help this country
Help your government.
Save our planet.
birth rate is not the problem we are not as much as the Chinese and India but they are far better than us economically our problem is bad leadership we have all the resources to improve our economy both human and mineral resources but we don't have a good leader but that will change because leaders like me and you will one day take over power from these crooks and thieves and we will build a better country
Re: Senate Passes Bills Establishing 2 Federal Universities In Ekiti, Nasarawa by expressglory: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2021
Lighthammer:
Thousands of graduater are loitering around without source of income for them,yet the government is doing nothing about it..yet they are still adding to the numbers of graduates being churned out yearly...i was shocked when i learnt that my okada man was a graduate of unilag,bt to make ends meet,he has to resort to being an okada man.imagine

Any graduate riding okada...na hin head do am like that. My kid is an undergraduate and is already earning money online. We are in a digital world where anyone anywhere can earn legitimate dollars online. But a lot of people stopped learning when they stopped schooling. IN THE RACE OF LIFE YOU MUST NEVER STOP LEARNING. THE MORE YOU LEARN...THE MORE YOU EARN!
Re: Senate Passes Bills Establishing 2 Federal Universities In Ekiti, Nasarawa by ThinkSmarter: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Chrisvotel:
birth rate is not the problem we are not as much as the Chinese and India but they are far better than us economically our problem is bad leadership we have all the resources to improve our economy both human and mineral resources but we don't have a good leader but that will change because leaders like me and you will one day take over power from these crooks and thieves and we will build a better country
Continue blaming ur leaders, u think u and i will perform miracle when we get there.
China that you mentioned is the 2nd most industrialised country, if not the 1st.
India has the highest population of poor people after Nigeria.
And India is growing their manufacturing sector( bajaj, tvs, tata, hero, household electronics, etc)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Says South-West Leaders (Non-PDP) Are Rascals / Free Trade Must Be Fair Trade, Says Buhari / South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.