Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages (20794 Views)

Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by PGKing1(m): 5:05am On Sep 16, 2021
You sef undecided....

Original Backwoods available at Wholesale prices for the Real G's check my sig
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by mountmoriah(m): 5:07am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by JustforMen: 5:07am On Sep 16, 2021
emmabest2000:

Dude for your info.... She is the one that dumped they two guys you mentioned above
Go figure grin

But your mentor Tontolet no hate men

She will still enter into another relationship before 2022
hahaha...

Tonto de weed smoker cheesy

how do you dump and beg for prick at the same time??

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:08am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

https://.com/look-at-your-mate-this-statement-has-pushed-many-to-unprepared-marriages-tonto-dikeh/
I am not suprised. With the level of stupidity of our girls, I won't be suprised if some of them actually believe her! A weed smoker and drunkard, a potential Murderer, an evil minded wasp who used her son to play chess with her former husband preventing him to see his son, and finally a marriage counselor! Most young women of these generation lack the ability to reason properly!

Tonto Dike does what she does because she knows that a lot of women cannot properly use their brain. If not she won't even dare be on social media!

90% of Nigerian girls= Fools!

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Another reason I hate men. You people are always rude. Can't you correct someone without showing your ego?
I decree & declare dat ur heart desires are met.
For you will never have anything to do with MEN in this world. You shall continue to HATE MEN for the rest of your life until it becomes evident to men that they need to avoid you forever.
Amen.
Don't blame me, I wish people their heart desires.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by walesoflyf(m): 5:13am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Another reason I hate men. You people are always rude. Can't you correct someone without showing your ego?

This girl again.. grin grin are you not the same person that came on the platform and said you wanted to increase your bum bum?.. "You hate men"... That one is your cup of tea.. Nobody cares.. Every Mallam to his kettle.. grin grin.. Even men sef no like you Shikena! grin

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by JustforMen: 5:16am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

my lovely babe, why are you in such a saphiere pain about man issue na?

hatred is like drnking poison and hoping your target dies from it... ooo

no, you too fine to hate!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by walesoflyf(m): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I decree & declare dat ur heart desires are met.
For you will never have anything to do with MEN in this world. You shall continue to HATE MEN for the rest of your life until it becomes evident to men that they need to avoid you forever.
Amen.
Don't blame me, I wish people their heart desires.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Sparkle777(f): 5:18am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
My dear, most of these "men" here in nairaland are just boys and post teenagers, don't ever take them serious. Go to SDK blog and check out serious minded men and fathers dishing out sound advice. Mature men here are very few and hardly talk because of these boys insults.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by emmabest2000(m): 5:19am On Sep 16, 2021
JustforMen:

how do you dump and beg for prick at the same time??

Begging saga was at the early stage of the relationship.... then dumping came after three months
Hahaha .... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Rayjnr: 5:26am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

and you are made from the sperm of a man, women gullible die, including the yeye Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by michlins(m): 5:28am On Sep 16, 2021
JustforMen:

it amplifies otherwise dormant traits, sir!
and your source for the statement sir
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Sagefromtheeast: 5:28am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
I really like this lady. I wish to be like her someday. I love the energy and drive.
Sorry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by SuperNova33: 5:30am On Sep 16, 2021
emmabest2000:

Dude for your info.... She is the one that dumped they two guys you mentioned above
Go figure grin

But your mentor Tontolet no hate men

She will still enter into another relationship before 2022
hahaha...

Tonto de weed smoker cheesy
I call b.s.!

She dumped them ? I don't see them trying to take her back or begging her to be with her... they all ran as fast as possible

Dumped ?! Sheeet! This nigga got me fvcked up!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by kilokeys(m): 5:31am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
you judge the whole gender cos of some single post from a boy? You have deep rooted issues. Its not just men. You need to chill, seek therapy if u need to
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by lexy2014: 5:36am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

More reasons to hate men and be bitter: u are made from d sperm of a man. d first woman eve came from Adam's rib.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Miraclewilfred: 5:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Judolisco:
Nairaland mods have been compromised... Useless topics now make front page nowadays.. It wasn't like dis back then
Na new generation b dis na
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Skepticus: 5:43am On Sep 16, 2021
ukehnonny:
angry

Tonto not again! Arrgh

Joy Isi Bewaji just described the perfect man that women would take advantage of. Tonto is no victim. Cut the BS!

The real question is: if your brother had all these qualities of a "gentleman weakling" which is decent for society but at disadvantage to a man, would you allow him marry a lousy, damaged, badly-raised witch like TONTO?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by emmabest2000(m): 5:44am On Sep 16, 2021
SuperNova33:
I call b.s.!

She dumped them ? I don't see them trying to take her back or begging her to be with her... they all ran as fast as possible

Dumped ?! Sheeet! This nigga got me fvcked up!

Dude let me reply u even though I don't normally do that
Do u know that after Tonto pronounced breakup and divorced saga with Churchill on social media , Churchill still address her as his wife for over one month before he decided to move on
Do you know that your Kpokporiga denied that the voice tape where he said he cheated on Tonto was not his voice , he was trying to cover up his mistakes to avoid break up then grin

Ran as fast as possible ke ... when cat pursued a rat and miss it , it lick mouth with tongue and murmured i don't want to eat it after all cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Bellotelli: 5:47am On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=emmabest2000 post=105860384]
Go figure grin

What are u saying... So because she is always the first to rush to the social media makes her the dumper. I can dump a girl and she won't even know for a while.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by bluefilm: 5:52am On Sep 16, 2021
She's right.

The bitch is talking from experience.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by JustforMen: 5:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by larryking540: 6:00am On Sep 16, 2021
many mother's don't prepare their daughter for marriage ,and who is to be blame last last ,they are Ben taught independence ,and toto has tried the independent life style and now she realizes ,the mother is to be blamed from her quote

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by pacespot(m): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2021
This lady should rest haba, marriage is not for everyone, clearly she is not compatible in her past unions, even with a so called she (bobrisky) like her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by 4tomandchi: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Okpo!!!

You no know where ashawo the stand??

saphiere:
I really like this lady. I wish to be like her someday. I love the energy and drive.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Karemarealty288(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Really....you hate men?

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by pepperdemzombie: 6:10am On Sep 16, 2021
King Don turn Motivational speaker.
"God has done it again"
You will end up in jail or an early grave if you don't stop living in Churchill's shadows.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by chukel(m): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

do you WISH or do you "WITCH" to be like her?!?
she must be delta or edo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by IdJack(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Look at YOURSELF, you are not in the best position to advice.

You will soon enter into a fail relationship.

Just be careful.

Have you seen my Signature?

Check it out.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by pepperdemzombie: 6:14am On Sep 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

do you WISH or do you "WITCH" to be like her?!?

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by pepperdemzombie: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday In Sexy Ankara Bikini Outfits / Reekado Banks Manager, Temi, Arrested Over Two Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.