Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages (20806 Views)

Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by yeyedu(m): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
I really like this lady. I wish to be like her someday. I love the energy and drive.

Don't forget ur phobia for Men, on like Tonto she loves D..CK alot.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Mgtow8: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Mgbeke feeling fly
saphiere:
Another reason I hate men. You people are always rude. Can't you correct someone without showing your ego?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by pepperdemzombie: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Take it easy on her. She has gone through a lot already.
She NEVER see anything, Bobrisky don follow Kponkpon, so expect anything from any angle.
She dragged and tagged Churchill for almost 5 years but can't stand A bullet.
Those who throw stones should feel the heat in glass houses!

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by RPG2020(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
I really like this lady. I wish to be like her someday. I love the energy and drive.

You want to be like fish head and beans eyes �

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by RPG2020(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Another reason I hate men. You people are always rude. Can't you correct someone without showing your ego?

We hate you too beans eyes
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by suffering: 6:30am On Sep 16, 2021
At 36 she’s still zuzuing. 4 more years and she’ll complete the transformation. Let her follow the route of singlehood like her elder colleagues in the industry. Man no fit disgrace you if he no dey your life to begin with. She’s just too lazy to stay alone and achieve things for herself, she’ll rather depend on a male to do all that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by femi4: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Be careful what you wish for.... Depression is a silent killer
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by justjify(m): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Do you also hate your dad? angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by shigishege: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Do you even have any purpose on Eart?? Do you think there is anywhere or anyway you can be useful. If not you are totally a waste to the society and your family.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Emyogalanya: 6:37am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
when she was insulting mercy Johnson, when she was insulting Igbo men where were you? Karma has caught up with her. This lady used to be very humble and was the toast of men back in the day, until patient ozokwor featured her in her music. The fame got into her head. Since then her madness started. She even slaps married male actors on location.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by deebrownneymar: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2021
This foolish Tonto that’s a drug addict and alcoholic with several failed relationships should not ever be dishing out relationship advice. Is social media a curse?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by ityP(m): 6:41am On Sep 16, 2021
emmabest2000:

Dude for your info.... She is the one that dumped they two guys you mentioned above
Go figure grin

But your mentor Tontolet no hate men

She will still enter into another relationship before 2022
hahaha...

Tonto de weed smoker cheesy

You were the third party in the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by ityP(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Sparkle777:

My dear, most of these "men" here in nairaland are just boys and post teenagers, don't ever take them serious. Go to SDK blog and check out serious minded men and fathers dishing out sound advice. Mature men here are very few and hardly talk because of these boys insults.

SIMPs plenty for that blog be that. Disgrace of men

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by lailo: 6:46am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Baby why nah.What of me,do u hate me too?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Take it easy on her. She has gone through a lot already.
And you wish to become like someone that has been through a lot already
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Obidiugwu: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2021
My advise for her is to stay off Social media for now...Dm us for different type of Male/Female Fabrics as well as Curtains/Beddings at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Fiscus105(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Are u not like her already? You posted and first to comment, Association Of Attention Seekers .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by saphiere(f): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Fiscus105:

Are u not like her already? You posted and first to comment, Association Of Attention Seekers .
Go and create your thread and be the last to comment. Bitter soul.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by walozanga(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Are u part of the cucumber generation, this one u hate men
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by onojaford(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
I really like you too. I think there is something special about Tonto. I'm not surprised she's a STAR. Yeah...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
You can never hate men. If u do why are u still collecting our long pipe called dirks
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by onojaford(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2021
Wawelexy:

Why won't u like her, if market is no more selling, na to turn motivational speaker so u won't be mocked..... Birds of same feathers....
Being motivational could be better than being suicidal. For me, I'm glad for anyone who can find a reason to stay motivated no matter how "villainous" we think they are...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by OnuAmu: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Have you tasted my power?

You will worship men after grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Oracleforce: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

And you will be changing husbands and bf like changing daily clothes...

This is the wrong role model that some of these ladies which to become that is often lead to their destiny shredded....

Kwontinue!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by vickydevoka(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Tonto becoming a motivational speaker, I see her opening a blog to discuss relationship matters, I see dumb girls taking relationship advice from someone who couldn't sustain her marriage and relationship, I see the number of baby Mamas increasing.

This I have seen.
90% of gals have fish brain. So it's normal. Of someone like blessing CEO (a divorcee, a prostitute, and an imposter) could b taken seriously, then toto will be embraced with both hands.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by ArinzeUgo: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Look at who is advising people...thats the problem we re facing in nigeria today...a mad man lecturing normal people
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by DappaD: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2021
She has got to be the last person through which marriage counsel should come from.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Darreytinho10(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Divorced bastard dey disguise grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by Funflipper: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Out of all the characters in this wild world; you chose to model yourself after tonto dikeh? A lady with no shame or self esteem? In all honesty, you might want to have a rethink sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by ModeEbo(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Lol person just dey, dey aspire to be proper olosho.. Good 1 thou
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages by WaffenSS(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:

Why should we respect people created from our ribs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress / Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday In Sexy Ankara Bikini Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.