Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator (15470 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa / Oshiomhole Emerges APC Chairman, Baraje, Melaye Warn Of Looming Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by oikirodah(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Shey You Dey Whine Me : Man Set To Go On Two Months Vacation When Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator

Shey you dey whine me is Nigerian slang for "Are you kidding me?" or "Are you serious?"
Is our Oga being serious? Our respected mentor has stated that he will be taking a two-month vacation and this is why.

In a novel way, an Edo State socialite based in Abuja has expressed his admiration for former Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole. According to the business mogul known simply as Uncle Joe, if Oshiomhole is elected as a senator, he will take a two-month vacation knowing full well that the former APC National Chairman will pick up where he left off as the State's Executive Governor.

He claims Adams, who is qualified for the Senate presidency, would establish a strong legislative system that would improve government performance throughout the federation. According to him, the former NLC president would not go into the Red Chambers reading newspapers and sleeping off, but would instead raise the bar of legislative performance by making robust contributions that would have an impact on the masses.

"I am not a politician, but I am a huge fan of Adams Oshiomhole because of his previous performances as the executive governor of my state. I recall how he transformed the state capital from an ancient to a metropolitan city, how he restored the glory of Benin City, and how he changed the face of Edo North. His administration had a human face, and it is encouraging to hear that he has accepted the offer of his constituents to come out and represent them in the Edo North Senatorial district.

As you are aware, I am from Edo South, Oredo to be precise, and as I previously stated, I am not a politician but am only interested in good governance. Adams Oshiomhole's emergence as a senator would not only put Edo North on the global map, but also the state as a whole. Looking at the current political landscape, it is safe to say that the next Senate President should be from the South South, and we would be delighted to see Oshiomhole emerge as the next Senate President.

We trust his judgement and his ability to identify with the common man, which has been a hallmark of his career since his days in the textile industry. Oshiomhole has always distinguished himself as a man who represents the people in whatever capacity he has found himself.

In fact, I would take a two-month leave from business to celebrate Adams Oshiomhole's election as a senator, knowing perfectly well that Edo State would be a great beneficiary of the respected leader. I would give myself a well-deserved rest, knowing that my state would soon be back on track toward sustainable development.

I want to congratulate my Edo North brothers in advance for deeming Oshiomhole worthy of taking up the mantle of leadership at a time when the nation requires such committed and selfless leaders to lead the country to the desired level of greatness."

Wow, this is so inspiring and encouraging. It goes a long way toward demonstrating that in whatever capacity we find ourselves, we should use it to do our best for humanity.

So, in your opinion, is it appropriate for Uncle Joe to take a two-month vacation to honour a quintessential statesman who has brought honour to his people during this global economic crisis?
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/shey-you-dey-whine-me-man-set-to-go-on-two-months-vacation-if-oshiomhole-emerges-senate-president/

Source iReporteronline.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by tobtap: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Moh247: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Oshiomole is loved in Edo North and Edo State

19 Likes

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Osho baba

7 Likes

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by verybadmouth(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
I will change my name to Chinonso if Pandora wins next year. grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Enddy50ty(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
You
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Felabrity: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by etrouble: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nonsense, I thought he will promise to supply us with thousands of Edo Oloshos.

7 Likes

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by DonWest16(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Patanla: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Wow
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Senator Adams Oshiomhole (SAO) is there already!
cool

5 Likes

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by SmartPolician: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Let's be honest - Oshiomhole is a vocal man and will certainly make a good senator.
Nairalanders in his district should vote for him.

For me, I am voting for Banky W for House of Representatives in Eti-Osa. That's the least I can do for him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by ShoeWorld2(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
A law should be pass to stop all these Ex-Govs going to Senate as their retirement plan.
It's sickening and it's not suppose to be encouraged.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Oshiomhole any time any day for Edo north people

6 Likes

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by StrongAlphMale: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Rubbish!

Everyone knows oshiomole will win of course

6 Likes

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by frank14011991(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
No man born of a woman can stand oshiomole in auchi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by southsouthking(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Oshiomole no just too stress yourself, na Alimikhena get that position.
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by marlow1962(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Christen3:
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get
Ah swear, everybody just dy suffer dy smile

5 Likes

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Oshomole the hero of the people of Edo state, especially Edo north. Oshomole landslide victory will be very resounding and deafening.

Haters can go and die. I don’t know why you people want us to hate Osho when you are not from Edo.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by everythinggirly(f): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
He should patiently wait till then.
Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by fasho01(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Your money, your vacation, your problem.. How does that affect us in any way?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by 2blessed01(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Your enjoyment... wetin concern me grin

1 Like

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by afbstrategies: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Old Nigerian Politicians have brainwashed many of you to the point of no return.

This whole thing is turning out to be your curse not a blessing at all.

Someone will put on a $5000 designer suit in New York and wear khaki up and down in Nigeria for urchins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Video: I Feel So Happy, says First Driver To Cross Second Niger Bridge

���������������������������������������������������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wloVGOgprXM

1 Like

Re: Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator by SoftP(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Vacation on top ur own enjoyment’
Hiaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNG Rejects Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi / Oyo Is Technically Bankrupt - Governor Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.