Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan (20620 Views)

Holy Moses Check Out The Afghan Women Soccer Team . / Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban / Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Timoleon(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Won ti japa grin
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Blacknote: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2021
I don't believe the situation in Afghanistan is the way that the media is making it to look.
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by tomzyELNINO: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2021
ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM!!!

WHY ALWAYS ISLAM??
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Abbeyme: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Good for them
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Disclaimer12: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Honestly i think anyone supporting these madness in the name of religion deserves to be chase away from earth! I wonder how some dirty group of people act like god just because of power, and the most annoying part is, they always hide under religion

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Jayson504(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmm nawa
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Dproperties: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2021
All
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Triangles1(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2021
Iskamgood
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by FreedomArmy: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2021
People running helter skelter is the meaning of peace in Islam. Quote me anywhere and i will defend my assertion.
Cursed dessert dwellers.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Gabe427: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2021
It so sad I can't even imagine how hard it was for them
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Odjirigho: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Man so unkind to Maknkind

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by yugoo: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2021
This is the consequence of Islam.as a religion. A religion that keeps it's wpshippers in captivity, in the name of doctrine is as good as slavery

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Bestunclejoe(m): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2021
I thought they said this thing is a religion of peace?
Or is it peace with its head upside down?
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Powerbroker: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2021
Na sand and buildings these Talibans will govern las las.
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by condralbedez: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Check the name of capital of Pakistan,and knw the true meaning of islam
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Taiwojon(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmm

Oga ooo.

Just like the end time, where sinners will be fleeing from the present of God and his only angel.

Do what is meant to be done now, turn away from your sins and accept Jesus as your lord and savior

Jesus saves

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by lifenija: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2021
seanwilliam:
Chai

Welcome to Taliban republic

Anyway sell your any country giftcards to me. I can also buy your PayPal /skrill funds at juicy rate
u dey buy Taliban gift card?

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by donprinyo(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Allah Ahkbar kill una there
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Mrsele: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2021
My heart is breaking! angry This ones are already disadvantaged by virtue of their birthplace.

May it not be well with extremists.

Do you know that with this code : BRFSTYLER you can get as much as 10% off your Jumia orders?
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Goldbw122(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2021
Every one is looking for a greener pasture me too.
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by elitper: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Frying pan is still better than fire sha.
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2021
USA and Western countries are terrorists for refusing to kill all the Taliban organization. It's obvious they sponsored the takeover.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Pakistan, Afghanistan are all the same. They are terrorist countries.
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2021
It won't b from fry pan to fire
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Yankee101: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Pakistan assisted in propagating the Taliban

In short, Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Ryan14(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2021
All these Stan Stan countries self

Pakistan
Afghanistan
Tajikistan

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by selfmade22: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Thinking out.,.. Imagine if all the women in Afghan remains only ten how would their men cope?
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Kubernetes: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2021
womenareapess:
Islam the true religion of piss.

undecided

Religion of true death and miserable.
Jesus Christ is the only way

The dressing of these girls looked like the way Mary, the mother of Jesus dressed. I also read the history of Mary in the old and new testament . She was said to be a very decent and a very pious woman who never came close to men anyhow.My friend just asked me to define who is a hypocrite. Could u help me please?
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Lokojatoofar: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2021
What a peaceful religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biden Removes Some Sanctions On Iran Over Nuclear Program (Pics) / António Guterres Worried By Unchecked Powers Of Twitter, Facebook, Others / 2 American Hostages Released By Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.