Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan (20457 Views)

Holy Moses Check Out The Afghan Women Soccer Team . / Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban / Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Lokojatoofar: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Kubernetes:

The dressing of these girls looked like the way Mary, the mother of Jesus dressed. I also read the history of Mary in the old and new testament . She was said to be a very decent and a very pious woman who never came close to men anyhow.My friend just asked me to define who is a hypocrite. Could u help me please?

Mary dressed the way the women of her time were forced/expected to dress. Same way those women in Muslim countries dress according to how they are forced, pressured to dress. Women in her time and culture were not permitted to come close to men not related to them anyhow so obviously she would obey that.
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Benwallt(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2021
From frying pan to fire
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Decency2020(f): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2021
WibusJaga:

These Taliban women are not from the moon; they all have fathers, brothers, uncles and many other male relatives. So do all these male relatives support this seemingly oppressive treatment of their women? Just wondering.

Yes they do, they do support it. They can even report their children, sister cousin to their devilish authority to be stoned to death or beheaded so that their god will be happy and they merit the award of 77 virgins.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by shedy03(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Why are they running? Afghan Muslims don't like Taliban Sharia. lols.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by perdollar(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2021
See how Islam is now a curse to them. They should forsake their God forsaken religion and come to Christ to experience salvation

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Ever8090: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2021
WibusJaga:

These Taliban women are not from the moon; they all have fathers, brothers, uncles and many other male relatives. So do all these male relatives support this seemingly oppressive treatment of their women? Just wondering.
they do..Muslim can behead a relative if he does something that is worthy of such magnitude

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Tomisin666(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2021
Lol you mean only way to lost sheep of Israelite right?According to the scripture now tell me is Nigeria a lost sheep of Israelite?No wonder he boldly said he will deprive you guys calling him lord on that day of conquest Matthew 7:21 to 23 but the hypocrisy that has eaten deeply into you morons Christians won’t allow your insight to see the reality that’s not far fetched nonsense and delusional plagiarize occultists Roman pagan religion founded my scam St. Paul my wild anus grin y
womenareapess:
Islam the true religion of piss.

undecided

Religion of true death and miserable.
Jesus Christ is the only way
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by ComeToJesus: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Islam seems to thrive in oppression and subjugation of human and women rights. What religion spreads terror, fear and bloodletting even among its adherents?

Why would the people you want to govern keep running from home?

Clear testimony that you are evil personified.

Whoever invented that mode of terror under the guise of religion did a great disservice to the world and should be held liable for all the impunities these savages have caused the world . This is just pure evil.
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by VEXT: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2021
Tomisin666:
Lol you mean only way to lost sheep of Israelite right?According to the scripture now tell me is Nigeria a lost sheep of Israelite?No wonder he boldly said he will deprive you guys calling him lord on that day of conquest Matthew 7:21 to 23 but the hypocrisy that has eaten deeply into you morons Christians won’t allow your insight to see the reality that’s not far fetched nonsense and delusional plagiarize occultists Roman pagan religion founded my scam St. Paul my wild anus grin y

Werin he talk really pain you sha,so tey you no fit speak English again grin angry
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by AlexB300: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2021
And to the haters of Islam.[left][/left]
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
They escaped from Frying pan to Fire... watch as Pakistan deport them back to Afghanistan
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Tomisin666(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
VEXT:

Werin he talk really pain you sha,so tey you no fit speak English again grin angry
lol but for real accept Islam before it’s too late cause I’m very sure on that day of accountability Allah will be my witness wether i propagate the teaching of Islam and the last day you should be worried about to you or not which I’ll now leave it too you in taking decisions on wether to put what i spout too you into consideration or not. And i hope and pray may Almighty Allah expand your heart in other to accept the teachings of Islam and put it into ponder my brother., Heaven is real hell fire his real so they will have to be a concept that will enlighten you more on how to gain salvation escaping from the torment of the fire whist stone and human being are is source to is flammable and hotness so be wise and try and take a deeply research about something before you manifest it through a defamatory statement which it will sometimes not help you but rather put you into serious torment if reverse is not the state cause those who cause the religion of Allah my creator your creator and the creator of our ancestors are causing him not but for the destruction of their soul i come in peace!
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by womenareapess: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kubernetes:

The dressing of these girls looked like the way Mary, the mother of Jesus dressed. I also read the history of Mary in the old and new testament . She was said to be a very decent and a very pious woman who never came close to men anyhow.My friend just asked me to define who is a hypocrite. Could u help me please?
when defining the word hypocrite to your friend, please always reference yourself as typical example of hypocrite. undecided

Your friend will surely understand the definition of hypocrite
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Kubernetes: 6:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Mary dressed the way the women of her time were forced/expected to dress. Same way those women in Muslim countries dress according to how they are forced, pressured to dress. Women in her time and culture were not permitted to come close to men not related to them anyhow so obviously she would obey that.

it has emphatically been stressed she is pious from her dressing. Simply means not all women at that time were pious.
But again, if I take your narrative that Women at that time were forced to dress decently by covering their body, then I think any society that tries to imitate them like Mary's time should not be talked down.
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by Kubernetes: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2021
womenareapess:
when defining the word hypocrite to your friend, please always reference yourself as typical example of hypocrite. undecided

Your friend will surely understand the definition of hypocrite

He only said its a people that claim to evolved from a generation of a decent mother but allow their female wards to dress the opposite way.
Re: Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan by seanjy4konji: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
M-16 or Ak-17 is a respecter of no body....It enter you ,you drink cold water sharp....
WibusJaga:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision / Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow / Couple Jump-Off Bridge In China In Suicide Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.