Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,843 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) (80929 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Maks27: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
24brains:
ok lemme check it out. I mean no harm
Sorry sir
I just remembered that I have lost acess to the email I used to register.
Please can you give me your number, I will send the details as sms
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Eviana:
Oh she has Pom's which are so beautiful!

Anyhow, she is not "tongue-kissing" her dogs. That would require the mutual consent of another. Why sexualize that?
I wonder why anyone would even let his/her mind go there?
She is showing love to creatures who can do absolutely "0" for her other than show her love...instead of abusing them because they can't truly do anything as humans can.
Dogs--- one of the most loving and loyal creatures--on this planet and better than most humans.
Her dog is better than you. Stop following me about. Delete my contact from your records and say it here. And unfollow me here too. Only human always do their selfish mind without considering others. I do not hate you, but I do not want you around me. I just want you gone. Do it. Unfollow me, delete my contacts from your record and write it here. I will leave you alone also. Do it if you dont want more wahala.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by BabbanBura(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mercychen:
Even the dog is looking shocked at second pics.

When someone is over comfortable, the next thing is to start misbehaving.

Mtcheeeww

This is just the reason these whites invented all these nonsenses that the blacks are copying without brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mercychen:
Even the dog is looking shocked at second pics.
is
When someone is over comfortable, the next thing is to start misbehaving.

Mtcheeeww

I tire ohh! People are struggling to survive and the rich are concern with tongue kissing dogs and snakes and filthy animals. Same person will call a helpless berger dirty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
product of a dysfunctional family due to inbreeding.
lmfaoo be like say that one pain ugrin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Slymontee: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
This girl is soooo empty!!!!! Get born again and Christ will fill you!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by BabbanBura(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Her dog is better than you. Stop following me about. Delete my contact from your records and say it here. And unfollow me here too. Only human always do their selfish mind without considering others. I do not hate you, but I do not want you around me. I just want you gone. Do it. Unfollow me, delete my contacts from your record and write it here. I will leave you alone also. Do it if you dont want more wahala.

You must be one of those opening p@@$$¥ for dogs to lick, very uncultured lot
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by wallarwallar(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dis girl will do anything for attention. She is just trying her best to be relevant in entertainment industry

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lovenorth:
Dog's dick lover
aww are u gonna cry?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
neyoohhh:

This girl is definitely another dog fucker. Them plenty.
Just read all her comments.
crying baby boy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
SunshineHQ:
lmfaoo be like say that one pain ugrin
nope not at all I'm born streets, bring it on.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Funflipper: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
chii8:
She looks pregnant or why am I seeing baby bump? shocked shocked shocked

That is no baby bump but the belly size of the average nigerian girl. They eat everything they come across thinking it is enjoyment but end up with big belly, flabby skin love handles and rubbing thighs. Imagine this apkati having a crush on ripped anthony joshua instead of her mates like the likes of cubanna chief priest, ifeanyi ubah and co.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
SunshineHQ:
crying baby boy
keep attacking all the males here, sis hoeshelee
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
nope not at all I'm born streets, bring it on.
lol street rat u mean. i no get time
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
keep attacking all the males here, sis hoeshelee
dis matter really pain u o. make i dey go b4 dis one die for my hand
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by ofiko123(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Yama yama..
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by mrkings84(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lovers!!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by neyoohhh: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
BabbanBura:

You must be one of those opening p@@$$¥ for dogs to lick, very uncultured lot
Feel free to continue barking like Cuppy's dog. You'll get no response from me again. I just need to let you know that you are a toothless dog who can do nothing. So, go on and keep barking. Go on! Well done...come on. If you dont continue barking, you are a big f.ool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
neyoohhh:

Shameless animal.

Your previous moniker is full of weird sex questions.

We know your type, good news, your iq is low enough for you to expose yourself without knowing.
lmfao dis one still dey crygrin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Heffalump(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
hisexcellency34:
See how bloated she looks..hope the dog is not depositing something inside her

People don't know she's taking birth control pills, hence the bloated physique. She must knack and knack safely.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

I tire ohh! People are struggling to survive and the rich are concern with tongue kissing dogs and snakes and filthy animals. Same person will call a helpless berger dirty.
I'm telling you.
BabbanBura:

This is just the reason these whites invented all these nonsenses that the blacks are copying without brains

Exactly!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by neyoohhh: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by faithfull18(f): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Eww
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by ityP(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting married to her dogs before the end of this year, I see her defending her choice by saying that dogs are more loyal than men, I see her cheating on her dogs with men to quench her hunger for ***, I see Nigerians calling her vagina person, I see her doing give away, I see the same broke and hungry guys who were calling her a vagina person posting their account details for give away, I see them hailing her.

This I have seen.

Omo. I laughed so hard reading this grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Donedeal1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Shame on all this area boys,
What are you doing,
Come over and get cup,
Before puppy take over cuppy.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Bimpe29: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Not at all, it's damn rubbish.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by akdjr(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Go marry her na. She's single and searching
Goldbw122:
She should go and get married.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
neyoohhh:

Cry about u sucking dog dick?

Tueh, you're beneath my house cleaner. Fck off and stop embarrassing your useless parents.

my parent, useless? lol okay
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
ityP:

Omo. I laughed so hard reading this grin
dat prophet na big foolgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.