Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

"A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man (579 Views)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2021
identified by his Facebook username as Samline Olatoye has insisted that a woman has no religion, surname or permanent home until she gets married.

The man also went ahead to diss feminists. This statement was said to have been triggered by a post made by one Blessing Mary Ocheido, a physically challenged pharmacist who lamented over the manner her name is gradually going extinct due to marriage.

She further stated that in their marriage there would be no head, and the children will equally share her name and that of her husband.

Reacting to this, the man wrote:

"A woman has no religion, surname, permanent home until she gets married. But I don’t know about our woke feminists.”[/i]

See the post below:

https://browngh.com/woman-religion-surname-permanent-home-until-married-man-insists/

Re: "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man by Sonnobax15(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na only guyman wey get Taliban gene and DNA go fit get this kind archaic mentality lipsrsealed

Mumu man undecided. This kind of man,dem suppose catapult am back to stone age angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man by duro4chang(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2021
I want to agree with you
Re: "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man by Daveambition(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na only guyman wey get Taliban gene and DNA go fit get this kind archaic mentality lipsrsealed

Mumu man undecided. This kind of man,dem suppose catapult am back to stone age angry
Epa, how old are yu & have yu bn participating in any traditional meetings lately.? Most of una go just dey person city dey yarn dust, appearing intelligent buh outstanding semi-illiterate of our time

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2021
He's right to some extents. A woman identity is divided into two. First is the identity her father gives to her, which is temporary, and second is the permanent one which her husband gives to her. And just the way the husband gives the identity, he must also shoulder her responsibility.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
in Africa, this is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!
Re: "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man by NaijirianKing: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Exactly
Re: "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
He's right to some extents. A woman identity is divided into two. First is the identity her father gives to her, which is temporary, and second is the permanent one which her husband gives to her. And just the way the husband gives the identity, he must also shoulder her responsibility.

You said a husband(male) gives the woman(wife) her identity thus he has to shoulder her responsibility, was this husband, also not given an identity?? Why then should he's own responsibility not be shouldered by the one who gave him his identity??

You make it sound like females are burden/bagages who people(males mostly) must be responsible for...

Everyone, male or female should take responsibility for him or herself upon onset of adulthood...

You were not created to be a responsibility (more or less leach, in this context)...

And for the record, your identity is not given, it is shaped
Re: "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
browngh:

Reacting to this, the man wrote:

"A woman has no religion, surname, permanent home until she gets married. But I don’t know about our woke feminists. ”[/i]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Following this line of reasoning, a woman has no zipcode until after marriage... till then she is a wandering stranger in this here world. undecided
Re: "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Favfables:
You said a husband(male) gives the woman(wife) her identity thus he has to shoulder her responsibility, was this husband, also not given an identity?? Why then should he's own responsibility not be shouldered by the one who gave him his identity??

You make it sound like females are burden/bagages who people(males mostly) must be responsible for...

Everyone, male or female should take responsibility for him or herself upon onset of adulthood...
You were not created to be a responsibility (more or less leach, in this context)...

I like this! undecided
Re: "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Favfables:

Tor!
You are entitled to your opinion sir... Who am I say you're not. I'm a deist extremist, I'm a natural law follower. I read different texts, compare and establish their pattern.

(1) (Reply)

...... / A Man Who Disguised Himself As A Lady Created A Scene In Abuja! (vid) / After Wedding, My Ex-gf Hugged Me And Triggered Memories That Let To Intimacy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.