Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,124 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested (28637 Views)

Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by realstars: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Good Crime no de pay, criminals like this Should be killed without delay.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by gulfer: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2021
I keep saying it, until we have a proper identification system alongside a well-protected border, our security challenges will continue...Imagine how easy it was to take the car beyond the country; I am sure the border was as wide open as the sky and not what you have down south.....Buhari should stop this famzing of his relations in Niger and Chad please angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Oyewolenoni: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:

I trust the NPF, they are never short of suspcts tongue
nah naija police be that for u.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by perdollar(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2021
See him bloated qouta system face.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by ORIAYO70(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
ValCon888:
Let's be clear; I strongly condemn the killing of this pilot. I guess the police was quick to respond because he's the son of a senator.

However, not so long ago, Sowore's brother was killed in cold blood. And this same police stated the "facility" to find the killers wasn't working.

It baffles me how an apparatus of the police force works in one case and fails in another.

Unfortunately that is the country we grow
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Geeman2006: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Terrence99:
They can trace a car to Niger Republic but they can't trace a military officer captured under their nose at the NDA. They can't trace thousands of schoolkids kidnapped in the North.

The North is a curse to itself and to others.

No need for tribalism.. If they want to get to work , they will get to work.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by AntiBMC(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
The police have suddenly become proactive, doing actual investigations because it was the son of a Senator. What a country
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Coolgent(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So Buhari brothers from Niger republic came into Nigeria through the porous border to kill the son of a serving senator

What a country ruled by unfortunate people
Any exotic car stolen from Kano Kaduna Katsina Sokoto Zamfara and Kebbi state may be driven to Niger Republic they have accomplices in all the state who disguised themselves as Nigerians due to our bribe seeking immigration officers laxity
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by haslaw(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Very good from the Nigerian Police in collaboration with the InterPol.

When will the InterPol come and carry the criminal Allen Oyeama of Air Peace Airline. Allen Oyeama is wanted by the FBI for Identity theft, falsification of documents, and money laundry. He was alleged to have laundered over 20million dollars and using air Peace airline as cover for his criminal activities.

Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Coolgent(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
AntiBMC:
The police have suddenly become proactive, doing actual investigations because it was the son of a Senator. What a country

Not really the Car might have a tracker installed
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Lovenorth: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
ValCon888:
Let's be clear; I strongly condemn the killing of this pilot. I guess the police was quick to respond because he's the son of a senator.

However, not so long ago, Sowore's brother was killed in cold blood. And this same police stated the "facility" to find the killers wasn't working.

It baffles me how an apparatus of the police force works in one case and fails in another.
What are you saying? Pls shut up if you don't have meaningful thing to say
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by generalwo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
ValCon888:

.... I guess it's because they were killed in different locations...... I am not saying the police are good but the equipments they use in the south are not as advanced as the ones used in the north.... Reason being that terrorism is more in the north than the south and likely to get more attention and military equipments than the south
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
If i could help myself, i wouldn't disturb you.
NAIRALANDers, i beg of you to pls help me. I am truly sad & depressed. I haven't been paid my wages for months, and am unable to meet my fundamental human needs. I am starving & need your help pls.
Thank you.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Mrkumareze(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=ValCon888 post=105866926]Let's be clear; I strongly condemn the killing of this pilot. I guess the police was quick to respond because he's the son of a senator.

It baffles me how an apparatus of the police force works in one case and fails in another. [/quote

It's programmed to work for politicians and fail for the common man . Now u understand the kon3 we are
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by alpharoyalty: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Cousin killing cousins.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Lazenby007(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
ValCon888:

It baffles me how an apparatus of the policeforce works in one case and fails in another.
That is just the full meaning of this entity called Nigeria.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Jerryherd: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Buhari's Niger cousins
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by seyz91(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Afterall Police has never been citizens friend but only political tools for those in political Office

I said it
ValCon888:

Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
SarkinYarki:
These Niger people have been the bane of Nigeria .. Just look at how their son Buhari is dealing with Nigerians
. You mean Jubril of Sundan?
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by haslaw(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
AntiBMC:

If the Police hadn't arrested the killers, people like you will complain, now they have succeeded in arresting the killers, you are still complaining.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by tnerro1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
F117nighthawk:

That's is because NIGER REPUBLIC IS A FAILED STATE, and it's home for bandits and terrorist groups

And the man wants to connect them to us by train so they can come in to deal with Nigerians well well.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Totilopussylick(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
ValCon888:

it's a matter of when class is bigger than the other undecided
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
cooooooks:
The country isn't safe. If you're not a huge somebody, there won't even be a serious investigation into your death.

We're all zombies in this country.
angry angry
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by agbalej(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
ValCon888:

It’s just another polite way to tell you that they are not going to do jack.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Miraclewilfred: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
All this insecurity of a thing in this country i pray Boko haram should not go and partner with Talibans and take over this country grin grin grin
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
God bless you for this
ValCon888:

Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by gimakon2(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
I laugh.
Just as i was telling someone , Nigeria is gradually becoming a war thorn nation.
The next "End SARS" Process go bloody. Leave matter.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by WaffenSS(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
femijay8271:
angry
See how active they are when its comes to their own but fulani Herdmen wey dey kill for Benue and Southern State since but no single arrest of any of em.

I'm sure if you hang a car tracker on them they'd be tracked too.
Re: Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested by Sammerboi: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
F117nighthawk:

That's is because NIGER REPUBLIC IS A FAILED STATE, and it's home for bandits and terrorist groups
Failed state? Niger republic is safer than zoogeria especially the north.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardship: Another Protest Erupts In Niger After Arrest Of 25 People / 'We Will Provide You With Insecurity' Monday Okpebholo Gaffes In Viral Video / Photos Of Baby Totally Disfigured After Boko Haram Attack - Burnt Face And Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.