Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule (38199 Views)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Stern Warning To Sheggz, Bella / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted / BBNaija: Biggie introduces Elozonam & Venita Akpofure As New Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Kingrefreshed: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2021

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by bluefilm: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2021
This guy might end up a bigger SIMP than Ozo the Reigning king of SIMPs.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by obyrich(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:
That is how you different a real man from the weakling simp. Ordinary task maria played professionally twice, e reach werey turn him allow puzzy deceive am ..
Now I know why Saga's dad does not believe in him. What a weakling.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Jerryherd: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2021
SIMP
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by bluefilm: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

This Simp should be evicted as soon as possible. He irritates me!

I like his jovial and carefree nature.

I detest his SIMPing character so much.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by urbobo20(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Which mean your so called biggies was the one behind boma madness in the house
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Talknochip(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Chai, dis guy don suffer... see insult from the First to comment down ...

e no good make Nigerians bad mouth you o.. e go be u like say make u run comot go Afghanistan

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by akin9ja78(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Saga cant do no bad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Aleora(f): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:
That is how you different a real man from the weakling simp. Ordinary task maria played professionally twice, e reach werey turn him allow puzzy deceive am ..
and where is MARIA��������
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Flier: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:
That is real love at play,I am sure he was ready to get evicted from the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Vinnie2000(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh..

Na like this them take dey know guyman wey go successfully be a future woman wrapper lipsrsealed

These are the Type of Guys dat will allow their wives to Maltreat their Mother and siblings.. undecided

Weaklings to Fine face or Pussy.. sad

When I hear d News yesterday, the thing Just vex me!! sad angry
Biggie Tell You something in secret, You rush go tell woman!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by desire4love: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Maria played it professionally, but Saga failed woefully.
I wanted Maria to remain in the house longer than she left.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by greggng: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:

To be honest I salute saga for failing that task. Judging from how Maria was used and dumped by this same biggie , I believe someone has to have the gut not to accept those stupid assignment . He over used Maria ...made people hate her outside cos Nigerians are gullible . Such a lady that was the content of that show need not go as at when she left . Take a look at the massive vote Maria got compare with what some of those still in that house got ....you will clearly agree with me that Maria deserve top 5. Almost all the housemates hated her cos the believe her powers were too much ...that affected Maria outside . Even when she won head of house, she was not allowed to use veto power ....was given strike upon strike with punishment attached ....she cannot be saved for two weeks ...Everything was pointing towards ensuring Maria was kicked out. This doesn't speak well of this program. Is surprised to be a fair game ...but this biggie keep changing the rules when Maria was their . Now saga failed a test ..he was only given cleaning work ....same saga was given a strike without punishment . In Maria case every strike came with harsh punishment . Biggie wasn't fair to Maria .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by KellyKk: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Make dem commot the fool for show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by vickydevoka(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Oga ladies don't love unconditionally men do. A lady can only be submissive and respectful to u conditionally. Even de bible made it clear. Buh las las na money be de condition way most of Dem de follow

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by pickatyoubackup: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:

I hate men like this.
They should be castrated
Never have a son like saga.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by adabaraabdul: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2021
The punishment is too lax. Saga should remember that its all the game....the whole big brother thing. He just spoiled some fun and drama for viewers.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by vickydevoka(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Oga ladies don't love unconditionally men do. A lady can only love you or being submissive and respectful to u conditionally. Even de bible made it clear. Buh las las na money be de condition way most of Dem de follow

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Justbehave(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2021
vickydevoka:

Oga ladies don't love unconditionally men do. A lady can only love you or being submissive and respectful to u conditionally. Even de bible made it clear. Buh las las na money be de condition way most of Dem de follow
What's the implication of this your post now?
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by motymop: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:

I have the believe that you are the simp, you will do worst for a woman
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Askme2020(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2021
dont mind the silly Simpson..... lastly the nini gal no go give nothing..
Mrkumareze:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Dronedude(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2021
This grown man couldn't keep a secret?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Askme2020(m): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2021
raise to power 100,000,000,000,000
xpressionx:
OZO NA LEARNER FOR WHERE THIS SAGA DEY.
SAGA IS MUMU RAISED TO POWER 100
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by vickydevoka(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Justbehave:
What's the implication of this your post now?
The implication is out of ur comprehension. Dick head

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by jennybilli16: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Justbehave(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2021
vickydevoka:

The implication is out of ur comprehension. Dick head
No wonder you don't have sense like saga.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by jennybilli16: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2021
hehehe ���
he hasn't seen anything yet
we actually owe ozo an apology..this is beyond "stupid in love"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by 1billi(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Simple saga ehya cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by kingxsamz(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Lol, what level of mumuism is this?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by iReddington: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Guys like this really disgust and irritate me.
He's just a No ambition simpering idiot.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya / BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying / Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.