Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule (38212 Views)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Stern Warning To Sheggz, Bella / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted / BBNaija: Biggie introduces Elozonam & Venita Akpofure As New Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by leosahm(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
BigJoe19:
Show for pussy ass niggarrs and prostitutes.

ur real daddy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by palsenator(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kingsuave:

I was talking about the show bro, not the housemates lol grin

Learn to read and comprehend before you come yarn okpata. grin grin

Now who's not comprehending? Whether the show or in the real world, stupid is the real name of Saga. And I repeat that anytime you see such behavior from a supposed grown adult, call it it's name and stop hiding under " different strokes".

Sorry for using the word stupid bro..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
palsenator:

Now who's not comprehending? Whether the show or in the real world, stupid is the real name of Saga. And I repeat that anytime you see such behavior from a supposed grown adult, call it it's name and stop hiding under " different strokes".

Sorry for using the word stupid bro..

No qualms brother man,

i don't watch BBN i only see the updates on Nairaland front page hence my Previous comment so i wouldn't know about the housemate called saga.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Rastaramsey(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Vagina people are bastards
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by annycase5(f): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=Bluntemperor post=105873066][/quote]

Asides From simping,dude is really talented and everyone knows that he's got vibes and he was actually my favorite when he first entered the house.the family of okusaga your son is lost angry angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by maldino: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
The guy is a Pussy...
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by BigJoe19: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
observanc1:
see this yahoo boy. u were in Poco's thread glorifying your fellow yahoo brothers and got seriously whipped. u are here now talking nonsense, jobless fraudster.
I’m a pilot don’t know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by LegalOpinion: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
xpressionx:
OZO NA LEARNER FOR WHERE THIS SAGA DEY.
SAGA IS MUMU RAISED TO POWER 100
grin

The later is expected to be better than the former. Saga is a better mugu than Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by PecE2Make: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
The real he goat.
Shameless
Next eviction na four housemates go waka. Saga tops the list
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by sogy2: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good for the idiot but I still believe that they have something together that they are hiding from is the viewers cos time without number that the idiot saga suppose to done comot biggie always find one yeye reason to keep him in the house.
This season is the worst I have ever seen. They just brought sets of unserious people into the house. People that couldn't think, they do not have content so board show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by femi4: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:
That is how you differentiate a real man from the weakling simp. Ordinary task maria played professionally twice, e reach werey turn him allow puzzy deceive am ..

Modify
"We Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater"
Please we have to forgive him and vote for his stay in the house. Eve can't deceive Adam again shocked
This Saga simping is on another level
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by ComeToJesus: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dude is not in the game. Infatuation had crippled him from day one. Talk about leaving the object and pursuing the shadow.

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by emakind(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:
That is how you differentiate a real man from the weakling simp. Ordinary task maria played professionally twice, e reach werey turn him allow puzzy deceive am ..

Modify
"We Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater"
Please we have to forgive him and vote for his stay in the house. Eve can't deceive Adam again shocked

As Maria play, were she dey now. Kudos to u saga.. Always stand for what u believe. Never be played around
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by Elohe001: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Saga na upgraded Tony Umez Pro Max
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule by NaijaCuzin: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya / BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying / Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.