Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) (62707 Views)

Armed Robber Killed, 3 Arrested As Police Foil Cult Initiation In Delta (Pics) / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by TurnNewLeaf: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
The rate at which delta state young boys are now into ritual call yahoo plus is alarming, I was in Delta state last month spent almost 3weeks and what I saw there baffles me., These Yahoo boys have made life in delta state unbearable for legit people, even in the village my dad and mom cannot buy things in the market comfortably because of high prices of commodities due to this gee boys patronage in the local market
God bless you for this comment bro.
this is exactly what we're passing through in Benin city
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Rexymania(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Poor woman. Mtcheeew
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by willbayo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
The rate at which delta state young boys are now into ritual call yahoo plus is alarming, I was in Delta state last month spent almost 3weeks and what I saw there baffles me., These Yahoo boys have made life in delta state unbearable for legit people, even in the village my dad and mom cannot buy things in the market comfortably because of high prices of commodities due to this gee boys patronage in the local market
When did yahoo boys start governing the country? Find someone else to blame for your parent’s poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by KayCee92(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
He will now drive the Benz in prison

Or drive it into the prison grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by manunitedbabes: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
God have mercy on us the youth if this generation
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by omoadeleye(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
I don't care about this news thou, his mama sabi her son as a yahoo boy, so she was enjoying the money with her son, so they can cut eachother's head, I don't give a hoot.

Useless mama wey give birth to useless son

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Picker28: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ooh shit
Bad friends
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
leeikem:
Wetin concern Ritualists and Fraudsters ...
Rubbish headlines... this is no yahoo boy, this one na Ritualist
They are the same.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by SolarEdge: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Money is what you get in exchange of value. But this small boys don't have zero skills and are not willing to learn, they just want to emerge as dangote over night....kole work.

Good day all, we have the following components for pickup. if you are interested in setting up a low budget inverter or complete solar system, kindly send me a DM.

150AH Amaron battery.....1 unit
200AH/12V Ritar battery....5 units
1.5kva/24v inverter ...........1 unit
220w mono solar panels .......50 units

Only interested person should contact me via watsapp or call for pictures and possible inspection

call/watsapp: 07038567494
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Hapinex01: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
God punish poverty
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Bamzyriches451: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Remove my mama eye to buy Benz just to please one broke useless bitch
Nah nah nah
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Lukaku95: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
FahBuLous:
Jesus ... This is disheartening...
As in, my mama were born me..
Who I wan come enjoy the money with??
Mehn, make them hang that idiot... sad sad angry
those guys from Benin and Delta.. their own reason different from Normal human being.. him go enjoy am with olosho them.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by chibuzorlouis(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
if he is my brother,i will just kill him.assap!...imagine o.a poor woman,that is just selling foodstuff.his own poor mother,for that matter...just one mumu girls go still,fall mugu.after hearing this.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by namedo: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Drug and greed
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
willbayo:

When did yahoo boys start governing the country? Find someone else to blame for your parent’s poverty

Fu#ck you motherfuck#er my parents are not poor, they are comfortable than your miserable parents will ever be

This is their house in the village to tell u they're well to do
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by FahBuLous: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lukaku95:
those guys from Benin and Delta.. their own reason different from Normal human being.. him go enjoy am with olosho them.
Mehn, that guy is heartless o ..
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by ModeEbo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
God punish devil
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Just because u wan hot, may God forgive you
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Igbo2much: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Fashsilo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Angrygoat:
Did u say glk. GlK na Gold for delta state. Not outdated glk o.
BIRD OF THE XAME FEATHER so glk pass ur mama abi naa gold pass ur mama naa waa oh
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Emmanuelcann: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Voila! The demons that have invited judgement on this nation. It shall be well with them and this country if one can plant rice and harvest beans!
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by okrikaboi: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
From suspected ritualists to Yahoo boys.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Gfskw: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jesus
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Andyvilly: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Talking from experience.
not at all, am just highlighting their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Femeto: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mad Pikin.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by HibeeHibee: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bbnaija 2021 Live Stream : Liquorose And Emmanuel On A Date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Ddn4YMlOc
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
What this GLK go cause na God fit help o,me too like the car but i can't can
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Na so them bill gates take make am?
no mind the mumu..
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by coldFLARES1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
ume1000:
the same mama wen dey support am since

MONSTER SHE MADE
Exactly!
If you realise that some of these women enrol their children in yahoo academy while some others go the extra mile to coordinate the requirements for the yahoo plus, then you would save your condemnation for an innocent victim.

She get luck say na only scar go remind her of the poor moral upbringing she gave her son.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by realray(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
see why we shouldn't join yahoo and for some of us trying to justify it this morning, just like I said this morning that those who do such can not be innocent because they've soil their hands with fetish things including rituals....may God have mercy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.