Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) (62704 Views)

Armed Robber Killed, 3 Arrested As Police Foil Cult Initiation In Delta (Pics) / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Marpol2021(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked. God will destroy humanity again
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Opirlo: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Some mothers deserved what there bargain for, ur son was boasting of driving GLK Benz this week nd u never question his kind of life style and how he survived lavishly, u partake in money he collect by using innocent people, so ur eyes ball worth benz, u have to contribute na. God punished bad parenting. I remember during glo midnight free call where I be on call from 1am till 4am, how my mother accused me nd seized my phone that I always had midnight meeting with my cult member or am practising witchcraft.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by TeeGod(m): 12:00am On Sep 17, 2021
God forbid o
When i am here wishing mine is still here this one wants to use his own to buy Benz... thunder o
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2021
This mental health problems must stop. Government should begin to arrest this menace in the society
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 12:11am On Sep 17, 2021
OSUWAKEABAM:
This mental health problems must stop. Government should begin to arrest this menace in the society

Please do your part
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by TeeGod(m): 12:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Just yesterday i was telling my woman how i was intimidated buy guys who came around the shop with Benz and a BMW and she was like, "babe no worry, u no know wetin they dey do for back and u no need to do yahoo before u drive ur own car, no worry ur blessings go come and e go loud. U no go do yahoo because i no wan follow any yahoo boy" those statements alone increased my love for her.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by vickydevoka(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This is one reason why I don't envy these young Nighas who drive expensive cars here in Delta without a legit source of income.... please I don't wanna sound like I'm jealous of anyone here..but that's the truth......
Most cases self,na the mothers dey support their children.......Your pikin dey brag say he go buy benz this week,and he no get source of income,yet you no ask am where he wor get the money from..... Well, she's lucky.......

But okoh,if you use momsy buy the benz,na who you wor flex? undecided

Mennnnnnnn, nothing like a legit hustle.....
Most mothers deserve this. Na so Dem de push dere pikin to do rubbish to get money. My mama na de worst for dis matter. Anything my Bros do ma she be de cause. Me carry me teaching job jeje, I no send anybody. If u want by heaven
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:46am On Sep 17, 2021
The mother for kukuma give am the eyes in peace nah... she no won emm pikin blow , come give am befitting celebrity burial like mama obi cubanna undecided undecided

Ndi Ara Ndi Ara
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by willbayo(m): 12:52am On Sep 17, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Fu#ck you motherfuck#er my parents are not poor, they are comfortable than your miserable parents will ever be

This is their house in the village to tell u they're well to do
I’m 100% sure that house doesn’t belong to your wretched parents that are pricing tomatoes
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Onyedikachi323(m): 1:13am On Sep 17, 2021
This is pure madness.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by ddeola: 2:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Which kain pikin b dis, if e fit use em mama then... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by koolaid87: 2:45am On Sep 17, 2021
To bash that rat dey hungry me
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Arewalegend: 3:08am On Sep 17, 2021
I beg make I use my Aboki bad mouth take download hardcore sophisticated, undiluted, unadulterated and 5* Couse to the slowpoke...
May U never find peace in the pieces of pieceses, may U rot in jail animal..akuya,goat,pig,mumu,ode,hegoat
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Food don don!!!
Yahoo boys aren't any better than prostitutes, in fact yahoo is a crime all over the world while prostitution in almost every part of the world is not a crime.
To the judges on nairaland, don't be hypocritical by judging just runs girls, judge these evil ones (yahoo boys) as well.
This one almost killed his mother on top 'I want to have money'. That guy should spend at least 10 years in jail.
Nonsense!!!
Don't mention me with silly comments abeg!
https://youtube.com/shorts/jwXzqpmkNDs?feature=share
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:49am On Sep 17, 2021
willbayo:

I’m 100% sure that house doesn’t belong to your wretched parents that are pricing tomatoes

Oloshi asinwi you won't believe because in that your Abeokuta where you lives is full of brown roof,
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Bennyking09: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2021
They should take that boy to boko haram war front.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by owendei(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Chukwute:
A young man identified as Emma Ereegarnoma has allegedly tried to pluck out his mother’s eyes for money rituals to buy Benz in Delta.

Focus Naija can report that the incident occurred around 8pm at the Okuokoko residence of the suspect on Tuesday, 14th September, 2021.

According to reports, the suspect invited his mother to his house for a surprise and she went unsuspectingly of his motive.

It was gathered that the petty trader met her son in a very joyous mood with loud music playing from his home theatre.

He reportedly welcomed her, locked the door and after a while started to strangle her. Her cries for help was submerged in the loud music blasting from the speakers.

However, she used her last strength to break free and fled outside where neighbors rescued her, apprehended the son and handed him over to the police.

A source, Joseph Adjari, privy to the incident wrote;

Mrs oke Ereeganoma who is from Odorubo in Ughelli North LGA but resides in Okuokoko and sells food stuffs at Okuokoko market beside the Okuokoko Police Station has survived a ritualist attack by her son.

She narrated the story that for some days now the son has been boasting that he must drive GLK this week, so on Tuesday at about 8pm the son invited her to his house at Caroline street okuokoko that she had surprise for her .

On getting there she saw the son in joyous mood with loud music, then after the son lock the door and was trying to strangle her to death by trying to pluck off her eyes, she started screaming for help but due to the loudness of the music there was no response, but strength came upon her and she ran outside for help and neighbors came for her rescue and the son was caught and has been taken to Orerokpe Police Station.

Currently Mrs Oke is receiving treatment in an Hospital in Okuokoko.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/09/16/mother-rescued-after-son-tried-to-pluck-out-her-eyes-for-money-rituals-in-delta/

I need pikin, I need pikin...na the pikin be this one o
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Holyvet(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2021
Some of these mothers are the number one supporters of yahoo biz, knowing that their sons are scamming people of their hard-earned money ,and in their minds,so long it's not affecting them directly , it's non of their business....
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Singlenhappy(f): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Chukwute:
A young man identified as Emma Ereegarnoma has allegedly tried to pluck out his mother’s eyes for money rituals to buy Benz in Delta.

Focus Naija can report that the incident occurred around 8pm at the Okuokoko residence of the suspect on Tuesday, 14th September, 2021.

According to reports, the suspect invited his mother to his house for a surprise and she went unsuspectingly of his motive.

It was gathered that the petty trader met her son in a very joyous mood with loud music playing from his home theatre.

He reportedly welcomed her, locked the door and after a while started to strangle her. Her cries for help was submerged in the loud music blasting from the speakers.

However, she used her last strength to break free and fled outside where neighbors rescued her, apprehended the son and handed him over to the police.

A source, Joseph Adjari, privy to the incident wrote;

Mrs oke Ereeganoma who is from Odorubo in Ughelli North LGA but resides in Okuokoko and sells food stuffs at Okuokoko market beside the Okuokoko Police Station has survived a ritualist attack by her son.

She narrated the story that for some days now the son has been boasting that he must drive GLK this week, so on Tuesday at about 8pm the son invited her to his house at Caroline street okuokoko that she had surprise for her .

On getting there she saw the son in joyous mood with loud music, then after the son lock the door and was trying to strangle her to death by trying to pluck off her eyes, she started screaming for help but due to the loudness of the music there was no response, but strength came upon her and she ran outside for help and neighbors came for her rescue and the son was caught and has been taken to Orerokpe Police Station.

Currently Mrs Oke is receiving treatment in an Hospital in Okuokoko.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/09/16/mother-rescued-after-son-tried-to-pluck-out-her-eyes-for-money-rituals-in-delta/
the attacks on women this day is alarming
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Zenithphil8368: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2021
this idiot has already been cursed from birth imagine the mind to kill your own mother chai this world is becoming something else
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by bigcasava1(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2021
I know it will be either ugheli, warri or asaba, they can't do without blood money.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Offpoint1: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Imagine the emotional and psychological trauma she'll go through for the rest of her life.

The thought of her own son trying to end her life...
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Blake755: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
U wan use mama drive Benz when her prayers can buy u jet
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Angrygoat: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
My next car b4 Dec 18th na glk 2013 and na iaai tins.
Mar
Sadis
Benz

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by jhubril(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Una never see anything for this crazy generation. Shebi I warned you all to go back to God in peity, una no hear .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.