Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. (1995 Views)

House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Tomek09(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
This was contained in a statement signed by the group's Media and Publicity Secretary Comrade Emma Powerful.

IPOB warns against those antagonizing Kanu's effort to liberate Igbos from the shackle of ill-treatment and hatred which they're currently facing in an unworkable entity called Nigeria.

The burden on Kanu is enormous and the only way to appreciate his sacrifices is through continuous encouragement & support and not making negative and derogatory comments towards IPOB struggle.

Furthermore, the suspension on weekly Sit-at-home stands and anyone using the name of IPOB or our leader, Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to cause mayhem or havoc in Igboland would have themselves to blame.

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by richmond500: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Clowns

Who are the agents of I'll treatment and hatred in Nigeria?
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Jerryherd: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
They have started again... Soon they would blame DSS

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by SUCKCESSFUL: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Y
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Maxymilliano(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tomek09:
Cc;
Lalasticlala.
Seun.
Mynd44.

Front page worthy.

Frontpage worthy without credible source ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by richmond500: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tomek09:

IPOB warns against those antagonizing Kanu's effort to liberate Igbos
that conflict entrepreneur is not liberating igbos, if he was he wouldn't collect Atikus dollar,
from the shackle of ill-treatment
no one is giving Igbos Ill treatment more than those Ipob piglets,
and hatred which they're currently facing
Igbos are children of 8
in an unworkable entity called Nigeria.
Abia is the shittest hole in this unworkable country

The burden on Kanu is enormous and the only way to appreciate his sacrifices is through continuous encouragement & support
Encourage him by paying Biafra monthly Levi and killing SE maidens?
and not making negative and derogatory comments towards IPOB struggle.
but u have the right to make jokes with questionable taste on Nigerians and every other tribe and belief abi?

Furthermore, the suspension on weekly Sit-at-home stands and anyone using the name of IPOB or our leader, Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to cause mayhem or havoc in Igboland would have themselves to blame.
unfortunately, the leaders of Ipob are not in SE, only the blind urchins

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Tomek09(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Frontpage worthy without credible source ?
I don't post fake or u verified news bro.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Aboks(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ok we move

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Onepeople: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
I am looking for where the word ban in the statement but didn't see such,oga where did you manufacture this heading?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Timely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
richmond500:
that conflict entrepreneur is not liberating igbos, if he was he wouldn't collect Atikus dollar, no one is giving Igbos Ill treatment more than those Ipob piglets, Igbos are children of 8 Abia is the shortest hole in this unworkable country

Encourage him by paying Biafra monthly Levi and killing SE maidens? but u have the right to make jokes with questionable taste on Nigerians and every other tribe and belief abi?

unfortunately, the leaders of Ipob are not in SE, only the blind urchins
cry me a river!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Tomek09(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jerryherd:
Oyigbo update and co should tread carefully henceforth undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by festacman(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Arthurity1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
When I said that there was no difference between ipob and Taliban, some deranged ioob pigs started insulting me... I hope they see now!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Samfloxin(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Anybody that speaks against MNK deserves kpai...that's what he meant. If you don't like him,keep your mouth shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by FreedomArmy: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Arthurity1:
When I said that there was no difference between ipob and Taliban, some deranged ioob pigs started insulting me... I hope they see now!
can boldly speak against bokoharam and the bandit industry that the north is building and norturing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by vedaxcool(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
I hope it is not true. It will be taking their foolishness too far.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by NGpatriot: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
See freedom in UTOPIA biafraland.

ipob terrorists makes taliban look like kindergarten..

You never see anything..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Arthurity1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
FreedomArmy:
can boldly speak against bokoharam and the bandit industry that the north is building and norturing?
Nothing concern me with the north, I'm not a northerner... If they like, let them pamper and worship Boko Haram and terrorism, na them Boko Haram dey kill pass, so e no concern me... Make them no carry their nonsense reach my side sha! Ipob concerns me because I'm a south easterner, and they don't know the havoc they are causing. Their methods are always driven by hate and violence.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by onumadu: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
The fastest way for IPOB to lose the support of the Igbo nation is to threaten (even remotely) free speech.
Dem neva born de maga wey say Igbo man no go talk.
Even IPOB itself will simply dissolve if free speech is threatened within the organization. Are there no Igbo people inside IPOB again?
Try and see!
I suspect that this is fake news anyway.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by nonhuman(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Any anoucement from ipob must be made through radio Biafra, any news from any other source is fake
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by PIMPAR: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Like Taliban like Boko Haram like IPoB.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by FreedomArmy: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Arthurity1:

Nothing concern me with the north, I'm not a northerner... If they like, let them pamper and worship Boko Haram and terrorism, na them Boko Haram dey kill pass, so e no concern me... Make them no carry their nonsense reach my side sha! Ipob concerns me because I'm a south easterner, and they don't know the havoc they are causing. Their methods are always driven by hate and violence.
what did you say when your government was using them as shooting practice?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by zombieHUNTER: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Only fools will believe this junk..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by melodyogonna(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Where is the statement?
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Arthurity1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
FreedomArmy:
what did you say when your government was using them as shooting practice?
I was against it! It wouldn't have resulted to violence if all parties had engaged in dialogue.... If only buhari wasn't a bloodthirsty fulani idiot... If I were to be president, this issue of ipob wouldn't exist.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by hedonido: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fools who never learn from history. Retarded bastards... From the miserable Nnamdi Kanu down to the many unfortunate Okada riders, Keke drivers, unemployed touts and other urchins he has successfully ensnared with his scam.

So essentially, he is a low budget Adolf Hitler, abi Mobutu Sese Seko, or Papa Doc of Haiti? Lol. Visions of a gutter Biafra characterised by a totalitarian regime. I laugh.. That's not the plan.

Any Igbo leader who intervenes on behalf of Kanu is a bastard. That scammer should be left to die in Buhari's detention if possible. He is Igbo land's greatest enemy.

The real 'Biafra' should be the most democratic, most republican, and most progressive place in Africa. Not one where one opportunistic fool is assumed to be an unquestionable 'supreme leader'.
Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by FreedomArmy: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Arthurity1:

I was against it! It wouldn't have resulted to violence if all parties had engaged in dialogue.... If only buhari wasn't a bloodthirsty fulani idiot... If I were to be president, this issue of ipob wouldn't exist.
thanks for being objective and very clear headed but believe you me most of the violence you see in the south east are carried by state actors to paint ipob in a bad light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. by Tomek09(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
FreedomArmy:
thanks for being objective and very clear headed but believe you me most of the violence you see in the south east are carried by state actors to paint ipob in a bad light.
Thought as much. U have a point bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodinma: Don’t Waste Money, You Won’t Be Re-elected – Primate Ayodele Warns / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself / Touting: Anambra Has Defeated Agberoism; Lagos Still Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.