Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu (38222 Views)

Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders / Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu by BluntCrazeMan: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
For the second time.....
This Obiano sef..
He has lost touch of a lot of things happening around him ooo..
And it's very very baadd..
Re: Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
I reserved my comment. I am a Yoruba. I have the privilege of attending a Federal University in IBO land several years ago. Those of us from South West, South South and North who attended that institution at that time will never be surprised at what happened.

Since yesterday, I reserved my comment. Why?
In Yoruba land, for a meeting to be held at Lagos and you find the Ogun State or Oyo State Governor sending the Deputy Governor , then, that Governor and the State is assumed to be absent, except there is a well known collectively agreed reason why a Deputy Governor should be sent.

Governor Emmanuel Udom of AkwaIbom cannot be surprised at what happened. In 2017, Governor Emmanuel Udom of AkwaIbom and Ambode jointly hosted Southern States governors forum in Lagos. Majority of the IBOS said they don't want to have anything to do with South West. Nairaland and other social media were set on fire that night. The explosions were so much with various unwritten stories and books on Civil war.

I can remember Attah as AkwaIbom governor cried foul over onshore / Offshore dichotomy of oil wells. At last, it was Tinubu and Chief Olusegun Osoba who led the battles against FG under Littoral states versus Federal government . The same thing happened for the 13% derivation battle. The South East were always not active.

During the Jonathan travails as Vice-president when Yaradua was preserved under lifesupport equipment in Saudi Arabia. Tunde Bakare led the Save Nigeria Group mass action which made David Mark led Senate to confirm Jonathan as acting President. Before this period, Pa Ben Nwabueze only gave an elaborate interpretation of the Constitution as to why the Executive Power remains with Yaradua in Saudi Arabia except he transmits a letter to the Senate for the VP to act in acting capacity. He was not here nor there. That is IBO diplomacy.

Out of Five States in South East, NONE, I mean NONE, I said NONE attended the meeting. I cannot count Enugu State Governor as being present when Ebonyi and Anambra State Governors are absent. He couldn't have hosted the meeting in absentia. He was only in his State. If the meeting had taken place in Port Harcourt, he wouldn't have attended.

They know one of the key agenda of the meeting is VAT. They don't want to support Wike. Another is open grazing.
Re: Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu by joyandfaith: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=theInterpreter post=105898493][/quote]

https://www.nairaland.com/6744277/afghan-journalists-brutally-beaten-taliban
Re: Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu by jarx: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Ugwuanyi was there because he hosted. If not, he would not have been there. He is a useless man. Most of them are useless. Umahi and Hopeless Uzodinjo are the chief idiots!
no oo. Count ogwuanyi out. He has been consistent in coming. Even the ones hosted in SW.
Re: Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu by BluntCrazeMan: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
nonhuman:
Their deputies were present stop pedlng lies
Anambra Nkọ?
Re: Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
nonhuman:
Their deputies were present stop pedlng lies

It depends on your culture. As far as South West is concerned, it is assumed they are not present. None of the South East Governors attended the meeting. Enugu State , the host governor was just at home and not in attendace. If the meeting had taken place in PHC, none of them would be around.

Ebonyi and Anambra States cannot support Enugu to host the Southern States Governors. I am not surprised.
Re: Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu by assent: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Enyimbafc:
WORTHLESS BASTARD,ALL THOSE MILLIONS OF IGBOS SERVING THAT WERE BEEN SETTLE BY THEIR OGA'S ALL OVER NIGERIA NA UR POOR WRETCHED FATHER THAT GIVE THEM MONEY TO START BUSINESS.

Lolz. And there are also several poor Igbos serving that their ogas refuse to settle them.

Stay there and be calling your parents worthless bastardds
Re: Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu by teemac01(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2021
alsudan:
These Northerners are really good at this their divide and rule stuff, in 2015 they recruited the SW, now they are recruiting the SE.

let me add this...they are not that good...the thing they really count on is just simple...greed and the ability to know when people would sell out their own mother for pennies on the dollar...its that simple...they have been doing it since the ojukwu era...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu / Photos Of Dignitaries At Wedding Of Gov Amosun's Daughter & Abike Dabiri's Son / Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.