Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? (1067 Views)

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / Do You Work Well Under Pressure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by beetintin(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2007
If a rich man ask you to work for him and pay you nothing. What are you going to say/do?

Work for him or turn him down? cool
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by Seun(m): 2:58am On Jul 22, 2007
Why would a rich man want you to work for free when he knows he can afford your services?
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by beetintin(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2007
Yes he can afford it, what if the rich man decides to place a choice of not
paying before you and tells you there are so many opportunities that you can
get from me, so I won't pay you? wink
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by Aiphie(f): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2007
What kind of yeye opportunities?
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by willywasco(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2007
can any one tell me how i will start my topic on t this forum
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by kunz: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2007
If the vacancy is still open you could hola at me
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by simonnkem: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2007
yes i can work since it can lead me to some other opportunities. so if the vacancy is still there pls call 08063275391. thanks.
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by beetintin(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2007
Aiphie:

What kind of yeye opportunities?

Have you heard of riding on the back of someone to fame/success? That is the opportunity I am talking about Ma
and to the best of my knowledge, it is not YEYE! tongue

@ others,

Sorry, I am just asking a general question, not a vacancy. With your mindset who knows, the opportunity
may come your way. wink
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by Naijapikin(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2007
Seun:

Why would a rich man want you to work for free when he knows he can afford your services?

It is possible. Somes find it difficult to part with even a kobo?

For me, I can work for a rich man for free and that rich man is JESUS! De one wey HE don give me pass anything wey I go fit do for am. Na lie I talk?
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by iice(f): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2007
Depends on what i can get
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by beetintin(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2007
@iice, sharp babe. grin grin grin

What if it appears at the beginning that you cannot get anything? What will you do.

I think working for rich men, brings a lot of open doors. What with the opportunity of
interacting with their network of friends and associates? A door can open from there
you know
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by iice(f): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2007
grin grin Sometimes they can turn out to be stingy and use you to just do their stuffs and try to block any opportunity that will take you away from them. . .people undecided
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by beetintin(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2007
Well, if it is those stingy stuffs then we just apply tha popular adage:

cunny man die, cunny man bury am. grin

There will always be a way of benefiting from the relationship anyhow.
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by iice(f): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2007
Erhh benefiting depending on the scale will determine the risk (for lack of a better term) of going into such a situation.
Re: Can You Work For A Rich Man For Free? by pinokio(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2007
i would luv to work for a rich man for free, as long as i can also meet my basic expenses without his pay. if u come from a comfortable home where u are assured of a good place to rest your head and sure good food on the table 3 times a day, and u arent the breadwinner of ur family, then why not? it will open ur eyes to see things u've never even dreamt off. I pray God gives me such an opportunity soon

(1) (Reply)

Read This Fast / Gva Partners Recruiting Urgently! / Ministry Of Defence Has Not Paid Salaries To Newly Employed Staff For 15months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.