Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2048 Views)

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. / 10 Legit Online Business Threads I Will Recommend to Romancelanders [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Fakbrown: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2021
She can be doing hookup na, is she not Nigerian girl, e go benefit both of ona
Re: . by Bolanlenancy: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2021
I'm taking a class on online businesses next monday, you can tell her to send me a message on whatsapp 08092867289. The details of the class is on the flyer too.

Re: . by mosdii(m): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Moony45: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Duchessree:
She can either start selling

1. Lingerie, undies, brallete e.t.c

2. Thrift clothes

3. Perfumes e.t.c

When she starts, tell her to join her school group chat on Facebook to market her goods, it's also advisable she also join the group chat of the city where her school is located so she can reach out to a larger audience .
She should also join marketing groups on WhatsApp , that are for students in her school as she can also use this medium to reach out to other students
She can also pay to advertise her goods on her school Instagram handles
During weekends, she should also carry her goods around the girls hostel in her school to market her goods
And she also need to take nice pictures of her goods as this will also attract customers

Note: Doing a business is not easy at all o, a lot of people will want to price her down, but she should not be discouraged. If she is consistent in it, she will be able to profit .

Thanks for your sensible suggestions
Re: . by Moony45: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Bolanlenancy:
I'm taking a class on online businesses next monday, you can tell her to send me a message on whatsapp 08092867289. The details of the class is on the flyer too.
thanks
Re: . by Bolanlenancy: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2021
You are welcome

Moony45:
thanks
Re: . by Moony45: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Bolanlenancy:
You are welcome

She will join you online at that time. Rhanks
Re: . by Moony45: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Other ideas are welcomed pls

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: . by Bolanlenancy: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
No problem, she should send me a message before monday tho.
Moony45:
She will join you online at that time. Rhanks
Re: . by Moony45: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bolanlenancy:
No problem, she should send me a message before monday tho.
She will
Re: . by Susily(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
May God send her a man that can properly and wholely take care of her.Nobody should quote me please.

May God give her the insights to WHOLELY fend for herself and not depend on anyman to WHOLELY take care of her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants / Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.