Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? (27344 Views)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Stephen2324(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please which song can you recommend for someone with fresh heartbreak?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by sam564: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
He cares by DON MOEN

198 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Brian47(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Youngboy Never Broke Again
Freeddawg

6 Likes

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Bola146(f): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Any Christian hymns or music wink

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Namdeenero(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Aemon- Bleep it

30 Likes

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Ororocelemi(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mosa why do you lie to me....I listened to it during mine �

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
There is a GOD in heaven the most powerful kiss kiss

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Uncle93(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sweet in the middle- Davido ft naira Marley

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Bigredmachine: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
oya lets go 1,2,3, he dey pain me o gaga, ore tio me gaga o, edey pain me welley welley o, ogaga... grin grin ...

depending on the heart break o, if its death related just sing ...

What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

222 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Offpoint1: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Eminem superman
Eminem Blackmagic
Eminem Kim (if she cheated, play this one all night)
Eminem Never love again
Eminem stronger than I was

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Bodyodour: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Endure

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by showstopperss(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
This world is not our own, we're just passing through.......

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by evil1: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:

Let her go by Passenger
Jealous by Labrinth

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Homeboiy: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good bye my lover. James blunt

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by syrecookie: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Skinny love by bon iver
Hostage by billie eilish
Bored by billie eilish
I took a pill in ibiza by mark
Depression & obsession by xxxtentacion
Bleep love by xxtentacion ft trieppie redd
Ocean eyes by billie eilish
You're the one by Elaine
Ry alone by lil peep
Righteous by juice wrld
Looking too closely by Fink
Ghost by banners
I found by Amber run
Favourite mistake by Giveon
Stay by rihanna ft mikky eko
Heartbreak anniversary by Giveon
Coaster by khalid
You're worth it by kina ft shiloh dnsty
Nobody cares by kina ft shiloh dynasty
I feel empty by kina
Runaway by aurora
Our process by Lady Zamar
Life is beautiful by lil peep
Better off(dying) by lil peep
Cobain by lil peep ft lil tracy
Somebody who loves art by aisee ft shiloh dynasty
If you want premium heartbreak song just download shiloh dynasty track, thank me later

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by jagorinho: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Thunder Fire You - Ric Hassani

185 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by overdrive(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Where do broken hearts go by Whitney Houston

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by evil1: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
sorry man.

You will get over it anyway.
Makes me remember one of hardest breakups
Always tell my self this my present relationship is my last date. Will do anything to keep it except I have to let go for certain reasonable reasons.
After this one no more relationship bro just Bleep n have fun till maybe I decide to have a baby mama.

Anyway, I already recommended Let her go by passenger and
Photograph by Ed Sheeran if you want to cry a little

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Bashnigga(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lighthouse Family -Goodbye heartbreaker
Post Malone - Over now
Chris Brown - Cheetah
Eminem - Never love again, Stronger than i was, Puke, Kim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by DNAreplication: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
My heart hurts by Dax

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tuface-Ole
Tuface-Right here
Chris Brown, Kevin McCall, Tyga-Deuces
Kanye West-Heartless (Dis Song ehn)
Dare Art Alade- The Girl I used to know

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by CheedyJ(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Op, those songs go intensify d pains ooo , are you sure you want to listen to them?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by ForestHill: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Living water

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by technicalWriter: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
This world is not our own, we're just passing through.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Meedon: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
XXXTENTACION - Sad

XXXTENTACION - Depression and Obsession

4 Likes

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by bigpicture001: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Just go fuvk a new girl and you will feel half better

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Goldbw122(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
The best breakup songs ever, ranked
“I'd Rather Go Blind” by Etta James. ...
“Nothing Compares 2 U” by Sinead O'Connor. ...
“Somebody That I Used to Know” by Elliott Smith. ...
“I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston. ...
“You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'” by the Righteous Brothers. ...
“Back to Black” by Amy Winehouse.
https://www.timeout.com/newyork/music/50-best-breakup-songs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Lucrativress(f): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:
Lover of my Soul by Jonathan McReynolds
Knock you down by Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West
Ruth B "If This Is Love"
Everybody Hurt's by REM
Jonathan McReynolds "Maintain"
Lewis Capaldi "Someone you love"
Mali Music ft Jonathan McReynolds "Moving on"
Dare Art Alade "No Stars"
Johnny Drille-Shine
Ann Marie "You can Have Him"
Avicii Ft Sandro Cavazza-Without You
Avicii-So much Better
Bebe Rexha & Florida Goergia-Meant to Be
James Blunt-Best Laid Plan's (almost all his songs)
Post Malone-Better Now
Blackbear-Hot Girl Bummer(Bleep you)
Khalid-Coaster
Passengers-Whisper's
Pink-Just Give Me A Reason
Imagine Dragons-Start Over
Taylor Swift-Teardrops on My Guitar
Owl City-Run To you
Make do with these ones,I still have a lot on my playlists

14 Likes

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by ChiefSosa(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Na wa o, so nobody will ask him what caused the heartbreak?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by ikillbrokegirls: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Who needs love - Tory Lanez. Are girls are the same - Juice Wrld. Who needs love - Trippie redd.

4 Likes

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by zimmaking(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
So Sick - Neyo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Stanley Nnoruga, A Nairalander Wheelchair Entrepreneur / How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? / If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.